Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It's 48 with a high of 73 for today. Axe Sharpening: My addiction has always been being a better version of myself. Training is just one of the tools I use to stay on course.~~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm doing this for ME.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Be grateful for where you are in life-not everyone will make it this far.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,902 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ BOOtiful ~ ~ ~8ufcdoxih6y4.gif~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MUNSTERous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it."
    ~Tori Amos

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Well training plan changed as truck isn't coming until tomorrow so I got in a great upper day1 workout instead of truck unload #DuesPaid
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 with a high of 76 for today. Axe Sharpening: Anything is possible. It's you mind you have to convince.~~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National LGBT Center Awareness Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Believe you can and you're halfway there.~~~~selfmadeladies.co Motivational quote for today: You are exactly where the universe needs you to be, so relax and enjoy it.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,432 steps yesterday. Yesterday's training plan changed as truck was delayed until today so yesterday I got into the gym for an upper day 1 workout. Today's training plan is truck unload then might go and get in a lower day1 workout too will see how my side feels.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~New~869697ti19pq.gif~Day~
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE & Fun ~

"TOTO.... Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh why can’t I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” - Dorothy Gale, from KANSAS ... 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Ghoul Morning Everyone~ ~ ~ ~ ~6omewhfg7trj.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ITTs A BOOtiful Wednesday~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~ ~ ~ Do You Know WhyThey Call ITT ~ ~ ~ a WEIRD and WILD and WISE Day ? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CUZ. ITTs Wednesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 with a high of 76 for today. Axe Sharpening: Change is such an incredible thing. If we don't like something about ourselves or our lives, we can change it.~~~Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Statistics Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I am not staying fit because I need to be skinny. I'm staying fit because I need to be strong.~~~~fb.com/coach linda jenner Motivational quote for today: Every day, choose to live your best life regardless of the circumstances.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,017 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 30 min cardio after having my blood pressure checked.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a HeartFilled Brand New ~ ~ ~fg5brenc0hcx.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Thirsty Day ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~ May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched ~~

" In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the information. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Anthony J. D'Angelo~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡"~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡ ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: You won't build your memorial in a day, but you will build it daily.~~~~Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Athlete Happy Medical Assistants Recognition Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Power True Strength Comes From The Mind.~~~Gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your life becomes amazing the minute you decide it already is.~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,745 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 45 min active recovery cardio after breakfast and before work.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 with a high of 72 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't let yet another challenge pass you by- where you watch everyone else chase their goals, wondering how far you could be. Start today. Start with 'me' and don't look back.~~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Color Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Fear will either create you or destroy you face your fears.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: When life throws rocks at you, lay them down and use them as the foundation for achieving your wildest dreams.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 13,295 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Ghoul Morning Everyone~ ~ ~ ~ ~ u8kqdcvc7mmw.gif~ Welcome to a Friendly FUNtastic NEW Day~

~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a WOOOBOOO Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun." ~ ~ ~ Prince Harry ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its Caturday Saturday~5wce2kmfz7t6.gif~& Weekend~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SCAREDY COOOOOOL CATurday SATurday AND a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.” ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Groucho Marx ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 59 feels like 57 with a high of 75 and rain today. Axe Sharpening: One good week, one good day, one good decision at a time.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National TV Talk Show Host Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: There is only one way to success it's called Hard Work.~~NESTA Motivational quote for today: When you are grateful for everything you have, the universe will bless you with abundance.~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,487 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a high of 75 and windy for today. Axe Sharpening: Just because you've stopped to appreciate the moment and place that you are in right now doesn't mean your journey is over, you're just gaining perspective for what's to come.~~Kenny Clayborn 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Development Information Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Yes, I am trying to eat healthy. NO I am not on a Diet.~~~~twins-piration Motivational quote for today: Some storms come just to clear a path.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,419 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 1 More SUNDAYS until its ~9gnhgkrr1hia.gif~ HALLOWEEN & TRICK or TREAT Time ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet SUNday And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

" STICKY FINGERS, TIRED FEET; ONE LAST HOUSE, TRICK OR TREAT!” ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RUSTY FISCHER ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 50 feels like 46 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: Be grateful for where you are now and keep fighting for where you want to be.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Greasy Food Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: A workout is a personal triumph over laziness and procrastination.~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Don't be so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. Slow down and enjoy each day.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,073 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength then WOD 10-1 this afternoon in the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ BOOtiful ~ ~ ~b82gosj4dfcw.gif~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MONSTERous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"In all known time there has never been a greater monster or miracle than the human being." ~ ~ ~ Bryant H. McGill ~ ~ ~

~πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘»~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 43 with a high of 70 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get outside and experience more of what life has to offer.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Pumpkin Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Dream BIG and Aim HIGH~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: If you put negative thoughts into your mind, you're going to get negative results. It's just as true that if you put positive thoughts in your mind, you will be a recipient of positive results.~~Lou Holtz Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,223 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 16 min EMOM (4 rounds) 3 min rest then 12 min EMOM (3 rounds) after I get my teeth cleaned this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a Terrific Day~qh9mithhfd0o.gif ~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with Fun~

" I was a dog in a past life. Really. I'll be walking down the street and dogs will do a sort of double take. Like, Hey, I know him. "
    ~ ~ ~ William H. Macy ~ ~ ~

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 59 with a high of 63 and rainy this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: Balance doesn't exist. I've learned that true balance is being in the moment, giving it all of you. We may never have outward balance, but we can have inward balance.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Day for Audiovisual Heritage. Fitness quote for today: The only competition I have is MYSELF~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: If you're ready to change your life, then it's time to change your thoughts.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,281 steps yesterday. Change in training plan yesterday I was sore from Monday's workout so took a day of stretching and active recovery. Today's training plan is 40 min to finish fun ladder before work as I work 11AM-5:30PM today.