Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It's 37 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: Every chaotic moment is a chance to find a calm within you.~~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Day of Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict!!! Fitness quote for today: In order to become stronger you have to be willing to push yourself beyond your limits.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You'll never be happy if you're living in the past or worrying about the future. The only way to be truly happy is to enjoy the present.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,471 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 21,15,9 for time then 1 min rest then 3 RFT 1 min rest then 5 min AMRAP sometime this morning at home.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~v0d1ks2en59t.gif~BLESS~ALL~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SERENE SUNday And a WOOOOHOOOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 39 with a high of 68 for today. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Concentration and Mental Toughness are the Margins for Victory.~~Bill Russell Motivational quote for today: When you start to appreciate your life, you'll see how much you have that's worth living for.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,897 yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a New Day ~i6up5nb774p9.gif~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOOOHOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier

~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 48 with a high of 72 for today. Axe Sharpening: Picture where you will be 3 months from now. Now how are you going to execute it? Do that every day, pushing to be better each day!~~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Parents as Teachers Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Never underestimate the importance of Being Strong. Both Mentally and Physically.~~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Learn to make yourself happy by letting go of your expectations and accepting life as it comes to you right now.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,774 steps yesterday. Check my blog later to see what my training plan was for the day.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~zztqo8ugqsn6.gif~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our
    disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ ~ 7c5un23tyvha.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOHOOOOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 61 with a high of 66 for today and slight chance of rain this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: When days get tough, remember to control what you can control. Control your mindset, your attitude and your fitness journey.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Science Day for Peace and Development. Fitness quote for today: No matter how "Fat you Feel", You have to: Eat Breakfast, Eat Lunch, Eat Dinner. Listen to your body. Take care of your body.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: The beautiful thing about challenges in life is that after you defeat them, you survive.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,004 steps yesterday. Today's at home workout is Full Body AMRAP with the R this time being Reps instead of Rounds after breakfast before work.
  • macrat12
    Options

It's 46 feels like 43 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: The reality is when you do what you love, you'll work harder.~~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite AthleteΒ Happy Veteran's Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: You can do anything and accomplish anything. Always remember that.~~gymquotes.coΒ Motivational quote for today: There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.~~unknownΒ Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,375 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Truck unload and then 45 min recovery cardio.

• DebyS137
    edited November 2021
    Options

~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You an AWEsome ~πŸ‚~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~πŸƒ~ Love And BLESSings ALLways ~πŸ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious,Β 

awesome, indescribably Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~

~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~

• macrat12
    Options

It's 41 feels like 36 with a high of 48 for today. Axe Sharpening: Be thankful that you have the opportunity to get better every single day.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm AdvisorΒ Happy National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day!!!Β Fitness quote for today: The body achieves what the mind believes.~~~unknownΒ Motivational quote for today: Life doesn't come with a rewind button. Enjoy the moment while it's still here.~~~~unknownΒ Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,031 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 35 min EMOM (5 sets) in the gym after breakfast.

• DebyS137
    Options

~GOOD MORNING Everyone ~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN~

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun."

~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏾 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏼 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏿 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚~

• DebyS137
    Options
    765p0croc42t.gif

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You Everyone a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~
    ~A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than
    I with her."~ Michel de Montaigne ~

~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 28 with a high of 50 for today. Axe Sharpening: I hope you make choices that are solely for your well-being. I hope you learn how to choose yourself first. To follow your dreams.~~~Marisa LaRen 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Kindness Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Drink some COFFEE, put on some ANGRY MUSIC and HANDLE IT.~~T Nation Motivational quote for today: Every day is a new day to thrive, prosper, and overcome. Don't let what happened yesterday ruin the possibilities of today.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,957 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~sm1ghbb9m2ys.gif

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but
    when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Fancier is not better. The basics applied properly and consistently have always worked, and will always work.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World Diabetes Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Grateful for where I'm at. Excited about where I'm going.~~~RXMindset Motivational quote for today: Be patient. Good things will come.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 12,253 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 39 with a high of 66 for today. Axe Sharpening: Give it all you've got and then give it a little bit more.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Philanthropy Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing feels better than a finished workout.~~~fitography Motivational quote for today: It's OK to not be OK.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,521 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 20 min AMRAP after dinner this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Good Morning~0k4qpuy5piop.gif

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

~ ~ "One can remain eternally young if, each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Romy Schneider ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 50 with a high of 73 for today. Axe Sharpening: The most difficult thing in your TransPHORMation is the decision to start, after that focus on getting a little better each day.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the My TransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy International Day of Tolerance!!! Fitness quote for today: I am currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION.~~~Life of Iron Motivational quote for today: Life has many different chapters. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,102 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then 20 min strength followed by 21-15-9 for time in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hytcrhlbzt9h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning~ Wishing You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

" Money can buy you a fine dog, but... only Love can make him wag his tail. " ~ Kinky Friedman ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~🐢~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~🐢~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚~ πŸ’• ~