Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    ~Ghoul Morning~fbiigjj03rnp.gif~Its Wednesday~

~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

" Nobody gets out of the Bermuda Triangle....... not even for a vacation. Everyone knows that.โ€ ~ ~ ~ Wednesday Addams

~ ๐Ÿ‘ป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ป ~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It's 50 feels like 46 with a high of 50 and rainy today. Axe Sharpening: We grow because we take on new challenges and we face even more new challenges because we're growing.~~~Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Make a Difference Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It takes a certain degree of obsession to get fit.~~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: Do not allow the energy of negative people to affect you.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,733 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 RFT rest 3 min then finish with 20 min cardio after dinner this evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ CHEERS ~ ~ ~ To a HeartFilled Brand New ~ ~ ~ ~vm5lnpi1pel2.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Thirsty Day ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~ May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched ~~

" Be thirsty to always try to achieve something more. ~ ~ Frank Vogel ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‡"~๐Ÿ’•~ โšฐ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‡ ~๐Ÿ’•~ โšฐ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‡~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~ โšฐ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‡~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~โšฐ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‡~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ ~ ~ ~Ghoul Morning Everyone~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 5qxicmixbsyg.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome to a Friendly FUNtastic NEW Day~ ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a WOOOBOOO Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun." ~ ~ ~ Nina Dobrev

~ ๐Ÿงน ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿงน ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 and rainy with a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't let failure be the reason you don't go after what you want to accomplish in life. As crazy as it sounds failure is part of the process. So learn, adapt, and grow!~~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Cat Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Everything is HARD before it is EASY.~~~Unknown Motivational quote for today: Surround yourself with people who only encourage you to keep going.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,526 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 parts 3 rounds each part with 1 min rest between after dinner this evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its Caturday Saturday~wvvt7h6sdj7x.gif~& Weekend~
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ I Be-Witching You a SCAREDY COOOOOOL CATurday SATurday AND a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat." ~ ~ ~ ~ Confucius
    ~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽƒ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: You are what you submerse yourself in. Choose wisely. It's not always going to be easy, but life is short, and we only have one shot.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Speak Up for Service Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm the One who trains while you're sleeping, who trusts the process while you're doubting, who works hard while you're partying.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Choose happiness and happiness will choose you.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,034 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 43 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: Set the bar high for yourself. Demand more from yourself than you do from others.~~~Josh Ward 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Cities Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Exercise is a blessing not a chore. I workout because I am grateful that I physically can.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: It's not strength, it's perception that makes you stronger. If you change how you see it, you'll change how you feel about it.~~~Yvonne Pierre Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,554 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

wgptutxl4xmn.gif

~Waving Hi~๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet SUNday And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~๐Ÿ‘ป~

"Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it's about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves."
    ~ Elvis Duran

~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~๐Ÿ‘ป~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ‘ป~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‘ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‘ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽƒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‘ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ‘ป~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽƒ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ‘ป~ ๐ŸŽƒ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~BIRDiFULL Day~gr4lrrb9e553.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous FULL MOON Monday ~๐Ÿ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~๐Ÿ’•~

"We owe it to ourselves to keep healthy this marvelous world we've been given." ~ ~ ~ ~ Lisa Murkowski ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 41 feels like 37 with a high of 46 and slight chance of rain this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: When your thoughts are congruent with your words and your words are congruent with your actions, you are creating self-confidence.~~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Vegan Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Three months from now, you will thank yourself.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: You are blessed. You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.~~Amit Ray Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,286 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Full Body either after dinner or this morning after breakfast will see the time before I get ready for work as I work 11AM-4PM today.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day~2fq8q0ow8dea.gif~BLESSings ALLways~

~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ๐Ÿ’•

Money can buy you a fine dog, but only Love can make him wag his tail. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Kinky Friedman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿถ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿถ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿถ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿถ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿถ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 36 with a high of 48 and slight chance of rain today. Axe Sharpening: When I learned to shift my perspective to gratitude, when I realized I truly have all I need, joy entered my life and everything changed.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Deviled Egg Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: On good days I workout On bad days I workout Harder~~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.~~~Bruce Lee Closed all rings on my
    Active 4 and had 13,637 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength followed by every 2 min for 6 min (3 sets) then every 2 min for 8 min (4 sets) then every 2 min for 4 min (2 sets) followed by 3 RFT then 3 min rest and 3 RFT to finish up after breakfast in the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~ ~ ~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~~p2u34g25n4sc.gif~~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~ ~ ~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~~
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." ~Kevyn Aucoin

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 37 with a freeze watch until 9AM and a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: You have the choice: you can work for it or you can whine about it. Either way it's in your control.~~~Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sandwich Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be the hardest working person in the gym.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Choose to tell the truth, even if you've been lied to. Choose to love again even after heartbreak. Never let anything stop you from learning and growing.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,349 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength in 2 parts part 1 2 sets of front squats then Every 2 min for 6 min (3 sets) Split Jerk then every 2 min for 10 min (5 sets) Split Jerk then to finish For Time Deadlifts and a gymnastics movement in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ Welcome to a ~ ~1wulud9r9ig0.gif~ ~ New Day ~ ~

~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~๐Ÿ’•~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿฆƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿฆƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆƒ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆƒ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ‚~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you are not sleeping. You are not recovering. Mentally or Physically. Prioritize your sleep for optimal results.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the MyTransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy National Men Make Dinner Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Give yourself permission to love the life you have today, even if you are planning an even brighter future.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my active 4 and had 10,807 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to Today~6lzhz8qb9elr.gif~ BLESSings ~

~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~ May Your Day be Filled with LOVE ๐Ÿ’•

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau

~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‚ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: The "what ifs" are what weigh us down. "What if" also lives in the future. We live in the NOW.~~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Tsunami Awareness Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Junk food you've wanted for an HOUR VERSUS the body you've wanted for YEARS YOU Choose.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Don't rush anything. Good things are coming to you.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,785 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload take 2 as it was postponed until this morning due to the truck breaking down.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a New Day~y1jhjo3jp2qd.gif~ Good Morning ~ Everyone ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~