Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    ~Its a New Day ~w9jvalljtsya.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous AUTUMN Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"For me, the vast marvel is to be alive. For man (woman) or for flowers or beast or bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly
    and perfectly alive." ~ Al Purdy

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It's 60 with a high of 87 for today. Axe Sharpening: There will always be outside noise. Learn to soften it. You are always in control.--Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor. Happy International Right to Know Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.--unknown. Motivaional quote for today: In order to get the life you want, you must do what others are too afraid to do.---unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,048 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is V-ups 50-40-30-20-10 and Air Squats 100-80-60-40-20 for time after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~vaxus1u141y9.gif~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" I think understanding your life as a story is a really Terrific way of kind of knowing where you are and knowing who you are."
    ~ Donald Miller

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• DebyS137
    Options
    qaxl99fyrkn8.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œFeelings or emotions are the universal language and are to be honored. They are the Authentic expression of who you are at your
    deepest place. " ~Judith Wright

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~.

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Bye ~ September ~ByeBye~8perpgpea7x8.jpg~Welcome~October~

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You an AWEsome THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ May this last day of September Be Filled with an AWEsome ~πŸ’•~Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Miller ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 and foggy with a high of 79 and 40% chance of rain today. Axe Sharpening: You don't deserve anything. You have to work day in and day out for what you want in life.--Darcy Kammeier 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian. Happy World Vegetarian Day !!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing will work unless you Do.----unknown. Motivational quote for today: Don’t try to understand everything, because sometimes it isn't meant to be understood, but to be accepted.---Unknown. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,917 steps yesterday. Today's training plan has changed instead of cardio it's going to be 3 sets of 12 reps of squats, lunges, 12 each leg kickbacks, rope pushdown, straight bar cable curl, assisted pull ups.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG, its October now! Its spring time here now and the weather is suppose to get warmer but as for this week, its still a little chilly :) It has been raining for the past 3 days...hoping for a better sunny week next week!

@macrat12 - Are in in Autumn now? Wow, 16,917 steps...that awesome! For today, I am around 14,298 steps according to my fitness tracker watch. Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to ~mb32gzbryv2w.gif~ OCTOBER~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Family and Friends ~ Frightfull FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend~

~ May Your Day & Month Be Filled with an Abundance of Holiday FUN ~ Welcome to ~ ~ ~ OCTOBER ~ ~ ~ Let The FUNs Begin ~

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 66 with a high of 76 and 70% chance of rain. Axe Sharpening: Don’t be afraid to pursue the goal that seems out of reach, it's worth it in more ways than you can think.---Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Athlete. Happy World Smile Day. Fitness quote for today: Think Bigger and work Harder--gymquotes.co. Motivational quote for today: I'm thankful for all of it. The highs. The lows. The setbacks. The comebacks. Everything.---Unknown. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,408 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ GOOD ~ ~ ~i46fobvyjtq2.gif~ ~ ~ Afternoon ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" Black cat on a fence; Halloween two days hence . " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Rusty Fischer. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 60 with a high of 76 for today. Axe Sharpening: You can try and fail. But don’t fail to try.--Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor. Happy World Habitat Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--unknown. Motivaional quote for today: On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that’s pretty good.---unknown. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,834 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to A New Day ~c9exubuxbuqf.gif~ Let's Make it a FUNday ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Spooky-tacular Snoopy SUNday ~🌞~ And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"I've become allergic to people."- Snoopy.

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 49 with a high of 78 for today. Axe Sharpening: You can tell yourself and everyone else around you that you are ready to make a change, but it's not until you put a plan into action that you will see the results.---Mary Wolfe 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Taco Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It's hard to get fit, but it's harder to look at the mirror and dislike what you see.--unknown. Motivaional quote for today: Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.--Wayne Dyer. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,585 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper day1 modified for at home after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~BOOtiful~5hv3kykx18h3.gif~Morning~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MUNSTERously MARVELous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

WOOOOHOOOO, Autumn officially starts this Week... AUTUMN BLESSings EVERYONE

"The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Richard Wright ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 with a high of 76 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don’t wait to change your life. It will not be easy. It will be worth it!--Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Happy World Teachers Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Rule#1 to working out Never Skip a Monday.---unknown Motivational quote for today: Take a moment now to stop and thank yourself for how far you've come. You’ve been trying to make changes in your life and all your efforts count.--Karen Salmansohn Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,127 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified lower day1 after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day~2wvmled55xvz.gif~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~May We All find today filled with Fun and LOVE πŸ’•

"Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way."
    ~ ~ ~ Caroline Knapp ~ ~ ~

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 59 and foggy with a high of 73 for today. Axe Sharpening: You inspire people who pretend to not even see you. Remember that.--Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National German-American Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Weakness is a choice, it's up to you.--unknown. Motivational quote for today: Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,944 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Ghoul Morning Everyone ~ ~ ~6zajbcy4u5uw.gif~ ~ Its An Absolutely BOOtiful New Day ~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

" When people refer to 'Back in the Day,' it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Dane Cook ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 with a high of 78 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don’t get caught up in what you can't. One day, you won't be able to do what you can do anyway. So focus on the now, and be grateful for the progress you can make with today! -Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Walk to School Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: The hard part isn't getting your body in shape. The hard part is getting your mind in shape.---unknown Motivational quote for today: Take a thought that makes you feel good and think it over and over throughout your day.--unknown. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,500 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper day2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a Brand New ~ ~ ~1621damue4q9.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Day ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~ May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched ~~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡ ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~