Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 92 for today. Axe Sharpening: Even while you chase new goals or new dreams…. Please make sure to take time to be thankful for what you've already accomplished.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the MyTransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy National Cherry Turnovers Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You are stronger than your challenges. Believe in yourself and stay strong.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Remember, perspective can cause two people to look at the same thing and see two totally different things.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,712 steps yesterday.

Sarah
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a 40% chance of rain today and a high of 90. Axe Sharpening: Aren't you curious to how much you're capable of? Me too. Let's both keep pushing ourselves to find out.!!!!~~Will Grumke 1st Phorm Director of Education Happy National Chop Suey Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Sweat Now, Glow Later.~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.~~Jack Ma All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,647 steps yesterday.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ Welcome To a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ 961wfz5dl9jl.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ 🌞 ~ a DOGgone Tail Wagging SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ β˜€οΈ ~

~Waving Hi SARAH ~

Hubby and I Enjoyed an Early day at the FAIR Yesterday (8 a.m. to 1 ish)...We had lots of Fun.... Hubby Ate Lots of Food.....
    Me not so much... 1/2 fat Bacon and 1/2 Pretzel with fresh Lemonade... My treats were jewelry ...
    I got in LOTS of walking... My Annual Fav is seeing all the Precious Annimals...

"Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off cold water. Tell that
    imperious voice in your head to be still." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Barbara Kingsolver ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 89 and slight chance of rain. Axe Sharpening: Be stronger than your biggest excuse.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Day of the Disappeared.!!! Fitness quote for today: Hard work ALWAYS pays off.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Make an intention to see the best in every situation and you will begin to see there are no coincidences in life.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,670 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either 2 8 min AMRAP and 4 rounds for quality or upper day 1 modified for at home.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~yf1efvc69hb9.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"I Can See Your MAGNIFICENCE from Here ~ The Question Is-Can You See Your MAGNIFICENCE ? ~If Not~ Just Look Inside

~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 69 with a high of 89 and slight chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: Take notice of how you operate on a daily basis. How you do one thing is how you do everything…that stands true for all. Good and bad.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Trail Mix Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: The only thing I know for sure is that I'll never give up.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: What goes around comes around. Keep your circle positive. Say good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,602 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is lower day 2 modified for at home.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    πŸ’•~πŸ₯Ί~πŸ’•~z6zrx8rxs3js.gif~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•
    ~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of Happiness ~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some
    trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin

~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 with a high of 87 and slight chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: Quit playing the compare game. It's not about what others are doing or the results they're getting. It's about YOU and what YOU are doing to improve and better yourself.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy No Rhyme Nor Reason Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Fitness is like Marriage You can't cheat on it, and expect it to work.~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It all starts with your mind. When you think you can, you will.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,702 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 45 min cardio with 5-10 min warm up at the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~4ffao9pmp4zd.gif~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~3ljd7zmv5pu5.gif~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~

~ Waving Hi ~🧚🏼~ Welcome to September ~ Wishing You ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. "
    ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~.
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Persistence pays off and so does tracking!

Leaves are starting to turn here....Fall is coming.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 with a high of 89 and no chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: It doesn't have to be complicated. It doesn't have to be badass. It doesn't have to be tremendously exhausting. But it needs to be done and it needs to start NOW.~~Tori Liver 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Blueberry Popsicle Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Push yourself No one is going to do it for you.~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be!~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,663 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a~lv6auk3az12n.gif~New Day~

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a LOVEly ~ πŸ‚ ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~πŸƒ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~πŸ’•~

Leaves are turning here as well... Autumn is on its way

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ James Allen

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~k3y97nwsv6pp.gif~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    ~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

I Love Autumn... The Weather is cooling down... the Beautiful Colors ... so many opportunities to have FUN

"… I come home, in the mornin' light ... My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?" .... Oh momma dear, we're not the
    fortunate ones ... And FRIENDS, they wanna have F-UN ... Oh FRIENDS just wanna have F-UN... The phone rings, in the middle of
    the night My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?" Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one But FRIENDS they
    wanna have F-UN ..... Oh FRIENDS just wanna F-UN...." Cyndi Lauper original lyrics.... My FRIENDly Version

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 with a high of 92 and slight chance of rain. Axe Sharpening: Don’t ever feel bad for dominating. Run the score up!--Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor. Happy US Bowling League Day. Fitness quote for today: Happy Friday to those who Workout & Slay like it's Monday.--courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational quote for today: Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow-but someday you will see that this was all part of a bigger plan.--Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,600 steps yesterday. Today's training plan changed it's a rest day as I went to bed with a headache and woke up with it so no workout and it was bad enough I called in sick today.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with an 80% chance of rain today with a high of 82. Axe Sharpening: There's always a reason to smile. No matter how dark and scary the world may be, there's goodness when we look. And if you don't see it-Be it.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Wildlife Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: When I lost all of my excuses, I found all my results.~~fabletics Motivational quote for today: When you can't control the events in your life, control your reactions. That's how you will regain your power.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,562 steps yesterday. Feeling a lot better today my headache was gone yesterday afternoon. For precaution and at the insistence of my cousin who is a nurse I took a covid test which came back negative.
  • DebyS137
    Options

m5r2mzn7pqxz.jpg

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

I am Looking forward to all the LOVEly COLORS Autumn offers Us.... Autumn is on its Way

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 66 with a high of 81 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you put your mind to it, you can achieve it. Believe in yourself.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Day of Charity. Fitness quote for today: What's done is done, We can't revert that. But we can 100% change our future by changing our thinking.~~Anita Herbert Motivational quote for today: For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how life is.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,664 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~ow74i5g9qo6t.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOOWONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 with a high of 87 for today. Axe Sharpening: With all the madness going on in the world right now, it's more important than ever to control the stuff you actually have control over. One day you'll wish you did.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Labor Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Every workout counts.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Your storm will eventually run out of rain. Be patient while you wait for the sunshine to return.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,688 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Legs/Glutes super sets after breakfast in the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a New Day ~i6up5nb774p9.gif~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOOOHOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier

~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~