Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~zxm5cet6z7lk.gif~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~💕~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our
    disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,489 Member
    Options
    It's 66 with a high of 91 for today. Axe Sharpening: My dream, my "why" is where my family will be 5 years from now…. 10 years from now… 15 years from now…My vision for my life keeps me rooted when things feel heavy. Work for your vision.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Grandma Moses Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Strength: Anyone can workout for an hour, but to control what goes on your plate the other 23 hours….that's hard work.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Let your pain fuel your purpose.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,549 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 20 min EMOM all 3 exercises in the same minute.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 59 with a high of 82 for today. Axe Sharpening: Take inventory of the blessings you have in your life. The hills and the valleys along this journey are required for growth.~~Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Literacy Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: There are no shortcuts.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You are exactly where you are meant to be. Have faith in the universe's big plans for you.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,707 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 rounds circuit after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ ~ 7c5un23tyvha.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOHOOOOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~🦉~💕~🦋~💕~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 56 with a high of 86 for today. Axe Sharpening: Not every meal is going to be perfect and that's okay. But what we can't do is let one bad meal or bad choice ruin the day ahead.~~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Teddy Bear Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I am currently under construction.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Tell yourself that you can, even when you feel like you want to give up.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,646 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is ladder 50-10 for time after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    09inaomshqbl.gif

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You an AWEsome ~🍂~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🍃~ May We Find Today Filled with LOTs of AWEsomeness ~💕~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably
    Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~

~💕~🍂~💕~ 🍃 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🍃 ~💕~🍂~💕~🍃~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃 ~💕~🍂~💕~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 with a high of 91 for today. Axe Sharpening: Your Sky might be cloudy right now but remember: the most beautiful sunsets need those clouds to paint the sky an array of gorgeous colors.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Suicide Prevention Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Strength: Anyone can workout for an hour, but to control what goes on your plate the other 23 hours… That's hard work.~~~@healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: If you are not willing to change, expect things to stay the same.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,778 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 20 min AMRAP either this morning after breakfast or after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~GOOD MORNING Everyone ~niccs45jllyw.gif~ Time For some FRIDAY FUN~
    ~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 🤸🏼 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏽‍♂️ ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏾 ~ 💕 ~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏿 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏽‍♂️ ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🤸🏼 ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 69 with a high of 91 today. Axe Sharpening: Never Forget. Happy National Day of Service and Remembrance. Fitness quote for today: Remember why you started and be a beast.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: An arrow is pulled back right before it shoots forward. You're getting ready to soar.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,670 steps yesterday. Next week's training plan is all 5 days in the gym and upper day1 on Monday, lower day1 on Tuesday, Cardio on Wed, upper day2 on Thursday and lower day2 on Friday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    CATURDAY SATURDAY ...... September 11, 2021

~ ~ ~ GOOD MORNING ~ ~ ~pa6k5eynxqp9.gif~ ~ ~ COOL CATS ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her."~ Michel de Montaigne ~

~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~

~ 🙏 ~Taking a brief Moment of silence to HONOR 20 years after 9-1-1 ~We Shall NEVER Forget~ As Life moves on. ~ 🙏 ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 69 with a high of 90 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't wait until there's a good time because there will never be.~~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Day of Encouragement!!!! Fitness quote for today: No matter how long it will take. I swear I will become a better me.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Mistakes are just road maps, showing you the way home. Thank them and keep going.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,618 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Its A New Day~v0d1ks2en59t.gif~BLESS~ALL~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SERENE SUNday And a WOOOOHOOOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~☀️~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~ 💕 ~☀️~ 💕 ~🌞~ 💕 ~☀️~ 💕 ~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~ 💕 ~☀️~ 💕 ~🌞~ 💕 ~☀️~ 💕 ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 with a high of 89 for today. Axe Sharpening: Time wasted on worrying is time that can be spent on doing.~~Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Stand Up to Cancer Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you're not willing to stay where you are.~~~changeinseconds.co Motivational quote for today: A tree doesn't need instructions on how to grow. A bee doesn't need instructions on how to make honey. So trust yourself to do what you know how to do.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,790 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper day1 after truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~b1s5vfi0080v.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~💕~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~💕~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly
    magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~ 🦚 ~ 💕 ~ 🦋 ~ 💕 ~ 🦚 ~ 💕 ~ 🦋 ~ 💕 ~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 87 and small chance of rain this evening. Axe Sharpening: The time to do your best is right now. Do it.~~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Athlete Happy National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Life is about the journey, not the destination. So roll down the windows, turn up the music, and enjoy the ride.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, missed steps per hour goal while dealing with tracker issues but ended up with 19,191 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is lower day1 after getting my hair cut and getting a new tracker at Wal-Mart.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~ ~v0wwna2h2nyn.gif~ ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a DOGgone Terrific Tuesday~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~💕~

"Some days you're the fire hydrant, and some days you're the dog"~Parker Conrad .....( Now Aint that the TRUTH ) - LOL

~🐶~💕~🐶~💕~🐕~💕~🐶~💕~🐶~💕~🐕~💕~🐶~💕~🐶~💕~🐕~💕~🐶~💕~🐶~💕~🐕~💕~🐶~💕~🐶~💕~🐕~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 64 with a high of 82 for today. Axe Sharpening: It starts with small changes daily that equate to bigger, more sustainable and long term results later.~~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Day of Democracy!!!! Fitness quote for today: The weather outside is frightful, But the gym is so delightful.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You can change the ending to your book at any time. Just remember that you are the author of your life.~~~Unknown Rings all closed on my Galaxy 4 yesterday and lowered my steps goal to 15K so I had 16,372 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 45 min Cardio after a routine doctor's appointment and before I get a Mani Pedi.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ 🦋 ~ ~ ~90s7fkuuzkqo.gif~ ~ ~ 🦋 ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

“ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour "
    ~William Blake

~ 💕 ~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~ 💕 ~.

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 with a high of 89 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you're not the best version of yourself, you only have one person to blame.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Working Parent Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: It takes Dedication and Hard Work to constantly improve yourself.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: No matter how much it hurts right now, someday you'll look back and realize it change your life for the better.~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,165 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ Welcome to a ~ ~ 7flwhy0vca4v.gif~ ~ New Day ~ ~

~🧚🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~💕~

" With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~🍂~💕~ 🍃 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃 ~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~ 🍃 ~💕~🍂~💕~🍃~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃~💕~ 🍂 ~💕~🍃 ~💕~🍂~💕~