Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It's 65 with a high of 88 for today. Axe Sharpening: Have the courage to do something you're not the best at.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Friday!!!! Fitness quote for today: Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.~~Picturequoets.co Motivational quote for today: Worrying won't stop the bad things from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,520 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is lower day2 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options

~ Welcome to ~a888qflqhivo.gif~ a NEW Day~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?"
    ~ Christopher Meloni

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WELCOME to ~ ~ ~ ~ ~4irgbmiclhjt.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The WEEKEND ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SPOOKYtacular COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

QUESTION : "When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat? " ........................... ANSWER : "When you’re a mouse β€œ

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 93 for today. Axe Sharpening: Commitment is doing what you said you would do well after the mood you said it in has left.~~~Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Post Day!! Each year on this day the anniversary of the Universal Postal Union was established in 1874 and it was declared a day in 1969 in Tokyo, Japan. Fitness quote for today: Train insane or remain the same.~~~Unknown Motivational quote for today: Instead of focusing on how it could go wrong, look at how things are going right.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,143 steps yesterday. Monday I begin a step bet which runs for 4 weeks so my 4 active days I'm shooting for 9,329 steps and for my 2 power days I'm shooting for 11,629 steps.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 3 More SUNDAYS until its ~rhgsa42dkepx.gif~ HALLOWEEN & TRICK or TREAT Time ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet SUNday And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun
    doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been." ~ Samuel Daniel

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 with a high of 85 and 40% chance of rain. Axe Sharpening: The results don’t come from what you do occasionally. They come from what you do consistently.--Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World Mental Health Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Train Harder---gymquotes.co. Motivational quote for today: Keep going, even when you feel like you can't take another step.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,737 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 and rainy with a high of 70 for today. Axe Sharpening: Keep pouring into the process, your commitment to the process is what is ultimately going to drive your progress.~~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Day of the Girl!!!! Fitness quote for today: I can't control everything in my life, but I can control what I put in my body.~~~~rebeldietitian.us Motivational quote for today: The more positive energy you have around you, the better you will feel about yourself.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,656 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper day1 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a Monster New Day~mq6re1u8c96k.gif~And a Mashing New Week~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MONSTERously MASHing MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I was working in the lab, late one night ... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight ... For my monster from his slab, began to rise And
    suddenly to my surprise ...... .He did the monster mash .......... (The monster mash) It was a graveyard smash.... (He did the mash)
    It caught on in a flash (He did the mash) He did the monster mash "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lyrics to MONSTER MASH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 49 with a high of 78 for today. Axe Sharpening: Being a legend means not letting anything stand in your way so you can do what is right, no matter what anyone else thinks.~~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Farmer's Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: "I don't have time: is the grown up version of "my dog ate my homework"~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I pray to start my day and finish it in prayer. I'm just thankful for everything, all the blessings in my life, trying to stay that way. I think that's the best way to start your day and finish your day. It keeps everything in perspective.~~~Tim Tebow Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,918 steps yesterday. Completed Step Bet Sprint Power day 1 of 2 for week 1 of 4.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a Terrific New Day Filled with opportunities~luzikh85hswg.gif~To have Lots of Fun ~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with Fun~

"We all have our preferences - some people go for birds - but for me, there's just something about the wolf; the design of it is
    really aesthetically pleasing." Sarah Hall

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Ghoul Morning Everyone ~ ~ ~ls62ntodmdc0.gif~ ~Its An Absolutely BOOtiful Wednesday~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what
    is who." – Winnie the Pooh

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 and rainy with a high of 75 and currently as of 8AM under a Thunderstorm Warning until 8:30AM. Axe Sharpening: Hands down, this is the best I have ever been and it's fun to think that it's only going to continue to get better.~~~~Derek Weider 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Kindness Matters Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You've always been beautiful. Now you're just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster & stronger. Remember that.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: See the best. Forgive the worst. Forget the bad. Always have faith.~~~Melissa Eshleman Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,020 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is a custom leg day workout after the storm passes.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 59 and foggy with a high of 72 for today. Axe Sharpening: Keep going. Someone out there needs what you have.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work/School Day!!! Fitness quote for today: One Day. One Day you'll get there. Until then, Train as Hard as you Can.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.~~~Tony Dungy Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,190 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper day2 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a Brand New ~ ~ ~focrqrwyvkxg.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Day ~ ~ ~

~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing THOUGHT-Filled Thursday ~May We ALL find the THRILL of LOVE~

"If you want to laugh, see a comedy. If you want to cry, see a drama, and if you want suspense, see a thriller"~Charlie Murphy

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~🐺 ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~🐺~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 54 with a high of 62 for today. Axe Sharpening: The first face you see, first voice you hear every day, is yours. Be your best friend, your own cheerleader, not your own worst enemy.~~~Kaydee Weida 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Global Handwashing Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: It's the days when the body aches, the desire is low, you feel tired and you feel weak…Those are the days when champions train.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Don't let your current circumstances make you think that you're not capable of creating a new reality for yourself.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,945 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to ~v35lbpg8qk78.gif~ a NEW Day~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Hocus Pocus Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ Dr. Seuss ~ ~

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 with a high of 66 for today. Axe Sharpening: A plan without execution yields the same results as not having a plan at all.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Food Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing worth having comes easy.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Every morning, decide today will be the best day of your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,276 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WELCOME to ~ ~ ~ ~ ~i2ol55wcc695.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The WEEKEND ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SCAREDY COOOOOOL CATurday SATurday AND a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

@macrat12 Great Quotes as usual... Thank You for sharing

"No Horror Movie can surpass the creepy sensation of seeing your, Cat staring thoughtfully at something behind you"
    ~SCAREDY CAT
    ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 42 with a high of 73 for today. Axe Sharpening: Being in a constant state of thankfulness breeds undeniable happiness.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Get Smart About Credit Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be the Hardest Working person in the gym.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Never let your own thoughts become the biggest obstacle to living a happy life.~~~Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,463 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 2 SUNDAYS~5p63hvdgjdss.gif~ Till Halloween ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Spooky-tacular Snoopy SUNday ~🌞~ And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."
    - Snoopy.

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN