Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options
    ~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~

9s44raqm9nut.jpg~1h2r7zivhsa5.gif~9s44raqm9nut.jpg

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

I'm Liking it here on My Fitness PAL = I reUnited with SPARKfriends And Made New Friends along this Journey = I'M BLESSED

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant. Thank you for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~

m5r2mzn7pqxz.jpg

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Super Saturday and a LOVEly COLOR-filled Weekend ~

I am choosing to color my would with LOVE
    ~ ~ BYE ~ ~ BYE ~ ~ JULY ~ ~ Its been Good ~ ~ Welcoming AUGUST ~ ~ I trust it will be even Better ~ ~ SUCCESS here I Come

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

• beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Glad I found the group!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Hello all! Glad I found the group!

~ Waving Hi ~ Welcome ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ πŸ’• ~🌻~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~🌻~ πŸ’• ~

rhm7viq34wbm.jpg

~ πŸ’• ~🌻~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~🌻~ πŸ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday ~And~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead~

~πŸ’•~ May We ALL find August Filled with an ABUNDANCE of LOVE ~πŸ’•~ along with LOVEly Memories to pass around ~πŸ’•~

"Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom
    while others lay brown beneath the August sun." ~ ~ ~ Kent Nerburn

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’• ~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’• ~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~
    ~Welcome to Today~a57nvyvj5cfm.gif~BLESSings~ALLways~
    ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’• ~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’• ~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~Waving Hi~ And ~Wishing You a Most MARVElous Monday And a WONDERfilled Week~

WELCOME to a New Day ~And~ Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many MARVELous WONDERfull Possibilities

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~

rp0zfcrb0b6f.jpg

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hello ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~~

"I think I'm going to end up as one Terrific old lady!" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Kathryn Harrold~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~ πŸ’• ~

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~1do5uizxvpas.gif~~BLESSings~~ALLways~~Deby~~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~🌟~ πŸ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a LOVE affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth." ~ ~Stewart Udall~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~

bonsqh132tfy.jpg

~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~ 🌴 ~πŸ’•~ 🏝 ~πŸ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Everything you want to accomplish is already within yourself so when you start to roll in self-doubt and think negative thoughts then
    you'll fall off. So keep visualising and keep knowing what you're destined for, it'll come to you." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ NLE Choppa ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’•~✌️~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’•~πŸ’—~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~✌️~πŸ’•~
    ...............tpzbdbhgry94.gif..............
    ~πŸ’•~✌️~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’•~πŸ’—~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~✌️~πŸ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Afternoon ~~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ ~ ~ Donna Karan ~ ~ ~ (That would be me as well, I LOVE BEing HIPPIEish)

• DebyS137
    Options

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPLASHing Saturday and a Most Lovely COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"Coloring is relaxing even for adults - and cheap therapy." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tara Stiles ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,486 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies, I guess we are either posting here or Facebook and not Spark so here is what I just posted to the Spark team. It's 71 with a high of 91 and heat index in the 100's for today. Axe Sharpening: Life goes by in a snap of a finger and if you don't do what it takes to invest in yourself today, you will end up living a life you hate later.~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm advisor Happy National Lighthouse Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Love yourself. Be fearless. And remember that you are destined for greatness.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: When life gives you lemons, grab a glass and some vodka; make a martini. Garnish it with those lemons.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,641 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 with a high of 89 with chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: Where will you be 4 or even 8 weeks from now? The time passes either way and the daily decisions will dictate your progression from not till then. Commit to the process. Commit to yourself.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Cat Day!! Fitness quote for today: I can't control everything in life. But I can control what food I put in my body.~~21 day Fix Motivational quote for today: Life didn't bring you this far to only bring you this far. The most beautiful part of your journey is just beginning.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, didn't achieve my steps per hour goal missed a few sitting enjoying time with family at a Bridal Shower but had 19,655 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~🌞~ SUNsational SUNday ~ a Happy New Moon ~🌚~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

@macrat12 ... You are soooooooooo Right about the time passing Quickly... I have been thinking about that lately, which is
    motivating me to get some things done... & to remain committed to getting healthier ... LOL... So I can get things done...
    Great Job on your Steps

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly
    changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Christopher McCandless ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~πŸ™†πŸΌ~ and ~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Week ~🌼~

Hubby And I are spending the day at the local Zoo - Conservatory ........ I should get plenty of walking and Steps in today ...

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 78 with a high of 92 with the feels like 105 from 11AM CDT this morning to 8PM CDT Thursday evening. Axe Sharpening: Discipline. Work Ethic. Mindset. You're not born with it, you build it.~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Book Lover's Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: You are stronger than you think.~~Unknown Motivational quote for today: Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,748 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 rounds of 5 min AMRAP with 1 min rest between rounds.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 78 with a high of 95 and still under a Heat Advisory until Thursday evening with heat index around 105. Axe Sharpening: You can have anything you want in life as long as you're willing to work for it.~~~Sal Frisella 1st Phorm President Happy Lazy Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You were strong enough to get this far, You are strong enough to keep going.~~Annah Joy Motivational quote for today: Bad things will happen, this is the course of life. But when those bad things come, don't stay there; grow through to go through.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,701 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 rounds 9 min the 1 min rest and 3 rounds 9 min then 30 min cardio to finish up.
  • UpNorthPat12
    UpNorthPat12 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Have a great Tuesday, everyone. New here and am exploring what MFP offers! I do IF and now am restarted on keto.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of Happiness ~😁~

We had a Wonderful time at the Zoo/Conservatory and I definitely got a lot of Walking time in...
    hubby got to use his new camera He took lots of Pics... he only posted this one so far... its one of my favs... (of the Gorilla) 🦍

~ Welcome to our New Members of the Group ~

~ ~ ~ "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~
    ~ J. Donald Walters

un4iernabrkn.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 78 with a high of 96 but heat index around 105 today. Axe Sharpening: The journey is hard, messy, long, tiring, and mundane at times but the outcome…. That is BEAUTIFUL!~~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Son's and Daughter's Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Results: Don't expect to get great results with half-hearted commitment.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.~~Ralph Marston All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,638 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 30 min cardio since I work 11AM-5PM and might not have time for a strength session.