Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,477 Member
    Options

~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ALLways ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow
    where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    It's 75 with a high of 90 and slight chance for rain today. Axe Sharpening: Life swings at you hard… We have to swing back harder.~~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Radio Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Your body can stand almost anything. It's your mind that you have to convince.~~female fitness motivation Motivational quote for today: Trust the process and it will take you to places you never knew you would go to.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,600 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is legs in the gym after breakfast.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

4tmcjdfeqa6e.jpg

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~ Sarah ~ ~ ~ And ~ ~ ~ Everyone ~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

Thanks to my foot almost completely healed... I am definitely picking up steps per min. Yesterday I hit over 26,500 steps

Raising my steps per day had multiple reasons... when we went to zoo at first of month, I couldnt walk too fast and afterwards my foot hurt... We are going to go State Fair on Aug. 27 (Early when opens=less people) I figured if I picked up my stepping its like working out to go to fair... teehee... AND ... Now I am realizing it is also melting away my weight WooooooooooooHooooooooooo
    I also have much more energy ~ YAY ~

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
    Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Charles R. Swindoll ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • ItsTime2BMe
    ItsTime2BMe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! Deby -that's A LOT OF STEPS!!! on a sore foot, no less! Way to keep moving!! :)
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Wow! Deby -that's A LOT OF STEPS!!! on a sore foot, no less! Way to keep moving!! :)

THANKS !!! that was Thurs. total... Yesterday I made it to 30K steps... I have sooo much more energy now... dropping over 14 lbs and my foot being much better... I had missed my walking...
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5qkb0cup7qa7.jpg

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, Way up tall, There's a land where they've never heard of cholesterol." ~ ~ ~ Allan Sherman ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 and rainy with a high of 87 for today. Axe Sharpening: The truth is, if most people in their health journey skipped the pursuit of perfection altogether and just focused on progression, they would yield much better results long term.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the MyTransPHORMation Challenge Happy National Senior Citizen's Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Stay Patient and trust your journey!~~spotebi Motivational quote for today: Walking alone can be the most freeing time of your life, use it to evaluate what you want out of life away from anyone else's influence.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,645 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 with a high of 91 for today. Axe Sharpening: Every day you have a choice that you are presented with… Either you do the work or stay with the excuses. What's it's going to be?~~~ Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Tooth Fairy Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Every time you train, train with the motivation and purpose that you will be the hardest person someone ever tries to kill.~~~Tim Kennedy Motivational quote for today: Life works best when we focus on where we're going rather than where we’ve been.~~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,587 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ ~ Rise ~ ~ ~s18zsh7ydsrj.gif ~and~ Shine ~

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ 🌞 ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ β˜€οΈ ~

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise
    again."~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 75 with a high of 96 and feels like temp up to 105 this week. Axe Sharpening: Always grateful. Never satisfied.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International day of the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition. Fitness quote for today: Fitness is a way of life.~~Les Mills Motivational quote for today: Nobody's perfect. We all fall down. What matters most is how quickly we get back up, learn from our mistakes and move on.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,815 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 4 rounds for time then 3 min rest before 3 rounds for quality.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to To a New Day ~ dai85a66ccb4.gif ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

@Macrat12 Great STEPping

~ Lets Sail ~ into a WONDERfilled Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many MARVELous Possibilities ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’• ~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’• ~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 with a high of 96 and heat index between 100 and 105 for today. Axe Sharpening: Replace "Excuses" with "Opportunities" and watch your life change for the better.~~~Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Waffle Day!!! Fitness quote for today: You don't notice it. But this workout is One Step Closer to your Goal.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how hard it gets, the sun will rise again.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 20,090 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 30 min AMRAP then 30 min cardio to finish up.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~ccw67h4pchn3.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ’•~ May We ALL Find Today Filled with an Abundance of TERRIFICness~πŸ’•~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tony Abbott ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 with a high of 97 and heat index up to 103 for today. Axe Sharpening: Wake up every morning and tell yourself it's going to be a good day. Start the day with positivity and set the tone for the day.~~Darcy Kammeier 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Happy Secondhand Wardrobe Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Today, I get to workout.~~Courtesy of Fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Be the type of person that shines so bright everyone wants to bask in your glow.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,679 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    Options
    62e5cyxqjkgv.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

WOOHOO Way to go Sarah .... excellent STEPPING

β€œAuthenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want to be proud of the person who's
    looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You
    have an opportunity every single day to write that story of your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aaron Rodgers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’• ~.

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a high of 96 and heat index between 100 and 103 today. Axe Sharpening: You have the opportunity to get better each and every day. Whether or not that happens is entirely dependent on the actions you take.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Dog Day!!! Fitness quote for today: I do because I can! I can because I want to! I want to because you said I couldn't!~~Courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.~~S. Ajna All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,661 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is upper2 at the gym after work.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a~5pydicuom04g.gif~New Day~

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ James Allen

~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 with a high of 94 and heat index in the 100's today. Axe Sharpening: Choose workouts you enjoy, not what you think you need to do.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Just Because Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: This is not your practice life.~~Unknown Motivational quote for today: Look for something positive in every day and in every person- even if sometimes you have to look a little harder.~~Unknown All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and had 19,750 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is lower2 modified for home. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my training sessions for the week.

Sarah
  • DebyS137
    Options
    x7ef4gxtql88.jpg

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of FUN ~πŸ’•~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

~🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺~

• DebyS137
    Options
    SATURDAY...... August 28, 2021............

~ ~ WEEKEND ~ ~whdad855rpoh.gif~ ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow" ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~