Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    cwwcgltjb9d1.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

SON & his Fam will be here tonight... I am sooooooooooo excited... I am sure everyone can tell... teehee... I keep posting about it
    With Him here I plan to stay on Track ... But I will be on computer less... Wishing everyone all the best ... You Got This !!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." ~ ~ ~ ~ Willie Nelson ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~

• DebyS137
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Good evening, everyone - just checking in quickly this week while hubby is 'on vacation' We dont have plans (other than the garden, lol, but I think he's going fishing a couple of times if the weather co-operates.
    Deby, you seem to be prepared for the visit in order to not get off track - I think you'll do great!

~ Thank You ~ ~ ~ EnJoy your HOMEcation with Hubby ~
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 - Have a wonderful time with your son & fam.๐Ÿ˜

Tonight will be the coldest winter night hereโ„๏ธ Not cold enough to snow but might have sleet. Have a wonderful weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • DebyS137
    Options

fakg0cd27tfg.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒž ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Thanks @JadePearl

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... Sons here .... so I will be spending less time on the computer, hanging with the Family
    Noting... the Stylish Sunflower on Picture is actually Our SUNflower getting ready to Bloom.... I will post a pic when its BLOOMed

"I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn
    from them, be human and be you." ~ ~ ~ Priyanka Chopra

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒž ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~

• newpma
    newpma Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve everybody I'm tired today but looking forward to the weekend weather is supposed to be good hope you all have a good one
  • DebyS137
    Options

oqwhapq6m56w.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Super Saturday and a LOVEly COLOR-filled Weekend ~

Had a great visit with Son & his lil family...
    Its always sad to see them go.. we will see them again Next summer.... I remained Consistent While they were here ~ I am Committed to Succeed

"Make your plate colorful. A lot of Asian countries make it a point of having five colors present on every dish, which leads to
    eating nutrient-rich foods. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Harley Pasternak ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

qjpkhc9ca7lp.jpg

~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~Waving Hi~ And ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~

WELCOME to a New Day ~And~ Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many Magical WONDERfull Possibilities...

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~ John Quincy Adams

• DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~
    ~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~uq9xqgakvj35.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I am feeling VERY Motivated -SO- I Will be Taking on the Task of DEcluttering my Craft room. I am sure it will take me awhile...

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural out-growth
    of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

e443ltktku22.jpg

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

Its a LOVEly day to be ALIVE !!!
    I am having to take it easy with my foot.... Still having pain when shoe rubs.... So using the boot when I take walks its helping....

โ€œShoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.โ€ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

~Welcome to Today~rgd05fxsmf6z.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

Had to cut back a bit on my walks... Apparently my foot is still healing ... so wearing the boot when I do my walks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Alice Walker ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~

8sh5za52tkyv.jpg

~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Foot feeling better...
    Boot Definitely Helps & I am changing up my walking & Cleaning/Decluttering routine to keep active AND to reach my goals...
    I have been eating between 11 a.m. through 6 p.m. consistantly all month And its truly helped my digestive system...

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lisa Whelchel ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to Today~15u4kt2z3uzv.gif~BLESSings~ALLways~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Super Saturday and a LOVEly COLOR-filled Weekend ~

I had a great Week... I hope everyone else did too.

"Some colors reconcile themselves to one another, others just clash." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Edvard Munch ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 - Glad to hear that you foot is better now <3

Fingers cross that our 7 day lockdown will end in 2 days! Please, please, please...no extension!
  • DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

jdvov4jars5n.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday ~And~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead~

@Jadepearl ~ Thank You ~

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals.
    I made it to the 170s BARELY -at 179.8- I figure I'm at the stage in the journey where My body needs to catch up with wt. loss.
    I realize-It will probably be a slower pace of weight loss now AND I am Committed to making the Adjustments -I got this-

"People are like stained-glass windows....... They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true
    beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

~ Welcome to a NEW DAY ~s5opq223njuv.gif~ BLESSings~ALLways ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~ ~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ ~And~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday~ ~ ~ ~

I am committed to making this Week a WONDERfilled ~PICTURE PERFECT~ WEEK, so I can add it to My Mental Photo Album.... And Look back and Smile

A picture is a poem without words. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Horace ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

wwcb5ltmh5vh.jpg

~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I Feel VERY HOPEful about my progress... I found an Exercise routine that works for me while my foot is healing And am staying on track with nutrition ...

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~William Barclay~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all, got in a great leg workout then did a couple sets to failure on the new assisted pull up machine with the weight set of 70# it was easier than very little weight.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Afternoon all, got in a great leg workout then did a couple sets to failure on the new assisted pull up machine with the weight set of 70# it was easier than very little weight.

~ Well Done ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

o6wl4fgmvuav.gifo6wl4fgmvuav.gif

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOOOOHOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

Well... It appears my body is needing time to adjust to losing 10 lbs. so far in July.... I have been teetering between 179-180 ...
    Patience is definitely an issue I am learning to embrace... I am looking forward to sailing through the 170s... Hopefully soon.

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~

ihy81jma4via.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

I AM THINKING ~ We Got THIS !!!

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin