Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    qkrsopqhsgho.gif

~Waving Hi~ 🀢🏼 ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

You better watch out - You better not cry - You better not pout - I'm telling you why Santa Claus
    Is coming to town - He's making a list He's checking it twice He's gonna find out Who's naughty
    or nice Santa Claus Is coming to town ~ ~ ~ Actually he will be here Next Friday Night ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 27 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: Change takes time and it isn't always easy. But with time. With effort. Any habit can be formed or changed.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the MyTransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy International Migrants Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Fitness is a lifestyle of continuation and progression.~~~f-a-bmamalife.co Motivational quote for today: There's a power deep within you, the power to create the life you want. Stop overthinking and start using your power.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,332 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    orqh2m3fj8cd.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~🌞~

"'Sunrise Sunset' is about trying to get to a place where life is simple and not letting the stress
    and happenings in the world get in the way of your happiness." ~ Benny Cassette

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 27 feels like 22 with a high of 51 for today. Axe Sharpening: Show up for yourself. That's it. Show up for yourself TODAY.~~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sangria Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You must tell yourself, 'No Matter How Hard it is, or How Hard It Gets, I'm Going to Make it.'.~~~Les Brown Motivational quote for today: Your grateful heart can attract miracles.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,855 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength then 50-40-30-20-10 and right into 5-10-15-20-25 to finish up.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    9bli9bvv3eif.gif

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more
    beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options

iu16ic278vdu.gif
    ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a Most TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ And ~ A LOVEly Winter ~ ~

"Year-end goals are terrific! Affirmations with goals are even better! And goals, affirmations,
    along with visualization is even more effective! " ~ ~ Dan Pena ~ ~

~πŸ’•~β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β›„οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β›„οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 28 with a high of 52 for today. Axe Sharpening: At some point, you gotta get tired of sitting on the sidelines and get in the game.~~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Flashlight Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Stop the overthinking and watch how easily the good vibes will overflow.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,722 steps yesterday. Taking a few days rest as I felt a sinus cold coming on yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 29 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: You have the opportunity to get better each and every day. Whether that happens is entirely up to the actions you take.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Date Nut Bread Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Be proud of the person you have become. But strive every day to become even better regardless of what people think or say.~~~Joey Swoll gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: What you think, you become. So, think positive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 10,695 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    edited December 2021
    Options
    hwe86o3mi8fb.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~❄️ ~ BLUE-tiful WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~❄️~

@macrat12 I hope you are feeling better

"It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam.
    This crisp winter air is full of it. " ~ ~ ~ ~ John Burroughs

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    t0eej77bbkdb.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus Underneath the mistletoe last night... She didn't see me
    creep . down the stairs to have a peep; She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom
    fast asleep. Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus.. Underneath his beard so snowy white;
    Oh, what a laugh it would have been If Daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus
    last night" ~ ~ ~ Lyrics ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 42 feels like 36 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: The greatest gift we can give someone else is the gift of hope.~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Festivus!!!! Fitness quote for today: Fitness: You don’t' have to be good at it-you just have to do it.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Take the time to see all the positive things in your life and end you day thankful.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,155 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    uys72d9wpke1.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ ~ Merry CHRISTMAS EVE Friends ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🦌~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🦌~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🦌~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🦌~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 59 feels like 56 with a high of 74 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's not easy, but it's worth it. I promise you.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Eggnog Day and Merry Christmas Eve!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm not unsociable, I just think that Getting Fit is better than Getting Drunk~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Feed your mind a diet of happy thoughts and starve out your overthinking.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,285 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    l0sltlap2918.gif
    ~Welcome to CHRISTMAS~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You the Most MERRYest Christmas of ALL~

~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 44 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: Merry Christmas!!!~~~1st Phorm Advisors Merry Christmas and Happy National Pumpkin Pie day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Always have a goal, but never compare yourself to someone else.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Every morning is an amazing opportunity to be better and do better.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,988 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    r0ukla139s5f.gif

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~🌞~

" Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. "
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 45 with a high of 71 for today. Axe Sharpening: Success is found in your daily routine.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Candy Cane Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be a WARRIOR not a WORRIER.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: P.S.- Your worries are lying to you. You are loved, you are accepted, and you are wanted.~~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,765 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    50zf0ly41c54.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

~ ~ "One can remain eternally young if, each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Romy Schneider ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 47 feels like 44 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't ever lessen yourself for those unable to handle your strength.~~Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Fruitcake Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on what you care about everything else is a distraction.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Wishing you a week of more: more peace, more inspiration, more laughter, more cuddles, more sunsets. More of what makes you happy.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,135 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Strength followed by 15 min EMOM (5 sets) to finish unless I start coughing then will stop and walk on the treadmill for the rest of my time.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wmjigb8ilw09.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You a BEARy LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Endurance is not just the ability to beara hard thing, but to turn it into glory."~ William Barclay

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~