Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,672 Member
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 21 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I wish to make a change by exuding happiness. Axe Sharpening: Your best will get better if you keep learning and keep working, no matter how many mistakes you make.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Call a friend to catch up and really listen to them. Fitness quote for today: Consistency doesn't mean never messing up, it means never giving up.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You're so busy loving others: make sure you remember to love yourself, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,730 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    lcop9ugjb4ye.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a Woohoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater
    joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
    ~ ~ ~ Christopher McCandless ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 28 with a high of 62 for today. I Am: My mind is becoming peaceful. Axe Sharpening: Count your blessings because you have something that someone wishes they did.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Give positive comments to as many people as possible today. Fitness quote for today: The same voice that says "Give Up" can also be trained to say "Keep Going!"~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The world will give you a million reasons to be someone you're not. Be your awesome self anyways.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is rest day/truck unload this morning then ROMWOD 2/28 this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    aof2lb5hyli7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Wishing You a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 36 with a high of 72 for today. I AM: I am ready to receive and give love. Axe Sharpening: We all go through stuff. It's our reaction and response to that stuff that separates certain people from the crowd.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness. Fitness quote for today: Sometimes you WIN, sometimes you learn.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It's OK if things fall apart. It's what happens next that defines you. Will you sit and stress, or will you roll up your sleeves and put them back together?~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,447 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back and Shoulders as I switched from Cross Training to Traditional weight lifting.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i6fjzzqcro1x.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~Welcome to the First Day of MARCH~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 41 with a high of 76 for today. I AM: I am the only one who can control my life. Axe Sharpening: if your circle isn't pushing you, inspiring you, loving you, motivating you, and growing you-you need a new circle.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice three things you find beautiful in the outside world. Fitness quote for today: When your work speaks for itself, DON'T INTERRUPT.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Wake up in the morning and smile. When your body tells your mind you're happy, it falls in line.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,903 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home leg day.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 feels like 43 with a high of 67 for today. I AM: I have the power to change my story. Axe Sharpening: Don't be that person that spends a lot of time talking about what they are going to do, but no time actually doing it.~~Tony Sentmanat 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Start today by appreciating your body and that you're alive. Fitness quote for today: A little progress each day adds up to big results.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: When you make an effort to enjoy every single thing in your life, suddenly you'll see your life from a whole new perspective.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,147 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then Shoulders/Chest this afternoon in the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iv0zy08d0xvp.gif

~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~πŸ’–~"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

🌸~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~🌸
  • DebyS137
    Options
    upqok2qhui30.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ ~πŸ’•~ ~

"At the end of the day...... if I can say I had fun........ it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~

~πŸŽ€~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽ€ ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ€~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 44 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I have an inner power which is infinite. Axe Sharpening: You can have anything you want in this world. You just have to be willing to work for it.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Notice how you speak to yourself and choose to use kind words. Fitness quote for today: You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself and GO FOR IT.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Don't compare yourself to anyone, you are unique.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,338 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    07y6rhe5qebf.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday & a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend~

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." ~Maya Angelou ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~ πŸ’œ ~πŸ’•~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~ πŸ’œ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    s4fvbqypoh7e.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a SERENE SUNday And a Woohoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater
    joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
    ~ ~ ~ Christopher McCandless ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 24 with a high of 47 for today and chance of rain coming this afternoon. I AM: I am a light shining in this world. Axe Sharpening: It's important to understand the opportunity of a lifetime DURING the lifetime of that opportunity.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Have a "no plans" day and notice how that feels. Fitness quote for today: Stay POSITIVE. Stay FIGHTING. Stay BRAVE. Stay AMBITIOUS. Stay FOCUSED. Stay STRONG. ….Mentality is everything.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Obstacles and struggles are a gift; they encourage you to grow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1hpupmyd0baf.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You ~ a Most MARVELously Monday ~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 27 feels like 16 with a high of 39 for today. I AM: I cultivate happiness moment by moment. Axe Sharpening: Take the higher road in life. You will be tempted. You will be tested. Take the higher road. It speaks a thousand words about your character and your future self will thank you.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take three calm breaths at regular intervals during the day. Fitness quote for today: Some days it's not about health or building muscle. It's just therapy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No more worrying about the "what ifs." Let what happens, happen.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,655 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chest/Arms this afternoon after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    amdolllawjqa.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

~ ~ ~ ~ "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. " ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Guillaume Apollinaire ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 24 feels like 24 with a high of 45 for today. I AM: I deserve love and I get it in abundance. Axe Sharpening: You are training more than your body when pushing through a workout. You are hardening your mind and figuring out if you are truly who you say you are.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Eat mindfully. Appreciate the taste, texture and smell of your food. Fitness quote for today: Focus: When you will be able to concentrate on one goal and do whatever it takes to attain it. YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop believing in your excuses and start believing in your ability to get it done.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,730 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Back/Shoulders this evening after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 30 with a high of 51 and cloudy. I AM: I deserve to be calm when I choose to be. Action for Happiness: Take a full breath in and out before you reply to others. Fitness quote for today: Your opinion is just noise: The ones who will judge you, are often the ones who don't have a passion. They just don't understand us.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Want to add some happiness into your life? Make someone else happy. Practice kindness, and the Universe will make sure that kindness comes back to you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,765 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5mtjlup03j0a.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense =
    " A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace. " ~ ~Ovid~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~