Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,191 Member
    It's 31 feels like 25 with a high of 43 and chance of wintry mix this evening. Insight Timer Quote: You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.--Indira Gandhi I AM: Today I walk through my fears. Axe Sharpening: People really only get to see the results. They don't see the hard work, the pain, the tears, the struggle that goes into it. Just a reminder for everyone. Don't assume everyone has it easy. Don't compare yourself to other people's journey. Just work harder.--Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find a new way to help or support a cause you care about. Fitness quote for today: You get what you settle for. AIM HIGH and never settle for anything less than greatness.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Let your achievement today remind you of one very important thing; never underestimate what you can do when you are determined.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,546 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 20 min Full Body workout from Madfit YouTube channel after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,652 Member
    nvnb05c19mxg.gif~ New Day ~ ~

~🙋🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANK-filled Thursday ~

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns
    denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast,
    a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. " ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~
  • DebyS137

ygpkdgqx3kp5.gif

~ 🙋🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~
    ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOTS of LOVE & FUN~

Here's a FUN thought-filled Quote....
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." ~ ~ ~ Bernard Baruch
  • macrat12
    It's 23 feels like 15 with a high of 30 for today. Insight Timer Quote: The unexamined life is not worth living.--Socrates I AM: I lighted my load by laughing with my loved ones. Axe Sharpening: Take inventory of the blessings you have in your life. The hills and the valleys along this journey are requited for growth.--Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World Philosophy Day!!! Action for Happiness: Connect with someone from a different generation. Fitness quote for today: I'm determined to make a change in my life and nobody can stop me.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Life is full of struggles and uncertainties. You just have to make sure they motivate you instead of letting them frustrate you.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,857 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home SYLL Chest/Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast then 45 min extra cardio later.
  • DebyS137
    rll4rqba82ya.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~😀~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ ~ ~
    be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double
    ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin
  • macrat12
    It's 34 feels like 29 with a high of 59 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Act is not a reflection of reality, it is the reality of a reflection.--Jean-Luc Godard I AM: I choose happy feelings regardless of the day's events. Axe Sharpening: You are going to get knocked down. You can't control when things happen, but you can control how you react to them.--Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find a new way to tell someone you appreciate them. Fitness quote for today: "I" is the only difference between FIT & FAT.--FIT.PIX Motivational quote for today: Life is a nonstop journey. Be proud of how far you've come and get excited for how much further you'll go.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,144 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home SYLL Arms/Lite Delts after breakfast and 45 min extra cardio later.
  • DebyS137
    h5sfg7k2g5ed.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You ~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

“ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour. " ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 37 feels like 33 with a high of 57 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.--Dalai Lama I AM: I love all the different parts of my body. Axe Sharpening: The repetition of doing something when the excitement is gone requites discipline, and that is exactly what it takes to achieve any significant level of self-mastery.--Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set aside a regular time to pursue an activity you love. Fitness quote for today: If I fall down, I get back on my feet. And I try again. And again. Until I make it.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Switch your mentality from "I'm broken and helpless" to "I'm growing and healing" and watch how your life changes for the better.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,339 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Legs/Glutes this afternoon and 45 min extra cardio later.
  • DebyS137
    71ddl29pw3qq.gif

~ Happy ThanksGiving ~ ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ Deby
  • macrat12
    It's 48 feels like 48 with a high of 54 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.--Eckhart Tolle I AM: I value my emotions but refuse to let them control me. Axe Sharpening: In order to reach your goals, you must develop a system to achieve your desired outcome. Action for Happiness: Share with a friend something helpful you learned recently. Fitness quote for today: Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.--Women's Health UK Motivational quote for today: Don't ruin a new day by thinking about yesterday. Let it go.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 18,472 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: At Home SYLL Back/Biceps after breakfast then 45 min extra cardio later.
  • DebyS137
    e25xsns35t1m.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ Kevin McCloud
  • macrat12
    It's 29 feels like 29 with a high of 57 for today. Insight Timer Quote: As our eyes grow accustomed to sight they armor themselves against wonder.--Leonard Cohen I AM: This waking moment is my life with every breath and every heartbeat. Axe Sharpening: Educating yourself and making the right choices only allow your mind and body to operate better.--Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Discover your artistic side. Design a friendly greeting card. Fitness quote for today: Turn the pain into power and conquer your goals.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: When you stop overthinking, you free yourself from worries, anxieties, and stress, and enjoy inner peace.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 15,504 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    1s9y74bhbxuk.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼~Welcome December~Wishing You a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
    and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ ~ ~ Audrey Hepburn ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    xjfjrhq7dnvc.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼~Welcome to the Gift of TODAY - The 1st Day of DEC. Have a THANKfilled Thursday~

Thanksgiving for Me.... Is the beginning of my Personal, end of the Year Review, I spend time
    daily to Reflect on what I am Most Grateful for of the year & wish to carry into the next year...
    along with .... What I wish to Let go & lay to rest in the past Year ~&~ Starting a NEW ~ Year ~
  • DebyS137
    45z1ibc3vs1a.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FESTIVE FUNtastic Friday & a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun
    and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks
  • macrat12
    It's 48 feels like 42 with a high of 58 and windy today. Insight Timer Quote: Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions.--Jane Austen I AM: I deserve reciprocated love. Axe Sharpening: Be intentional about the present moment or you'll find yourself unable to truly appreciate what is happening in your life.--Laurin Conlin 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Contact someone you can't be with to see how they are. Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--Babe Ruth Motivational quote for today: Don't try to understand everything. Sometimes it isn't meant to be understood, but to be accepted.--unknown Didn't close all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 but had 11,638 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    3qdm9etuqb2v.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

~ ~ "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~ ~
    ~ ~ Eden Phillpotts ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 41 feels like 37 with a high of 52 for today. Insight Timer Quote: It is key to keep company with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.--Epictetus Axe Sharpening: It's not about perfection. It's about consistency, so I just keep moving!--Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give a gift to someone who is homeless or feeling lonely. Fitness quote for today: Suck it up, So one day you won't have to Suck it in.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 15,397 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    hqsaquahh77t.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful
    part about life. And that's terrific." ~ ~ ~ Harvey Fierstein ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 45 feels like 42 with a high of 46 and chances of rain all day. Insight Timer Quote: Who you are surrounded by often determines who you become.--Vicky Saunders I AM: I am certain that I can be grateful again. Axe Sharpening: Worrying about what you don't have and how far away you are from where you'd like to be preventing you from doing anything at all.--Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Leave a positive message for someone else to find. Fitness quote for today: Morning: I feel like today is a great day to work out and I have this sensation every day.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Be your authentic self. The people who are meant to be in your life will see your quirks as the most interesting things about you.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,330 steps yesterday.