Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,672 Member
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 29 with a high of 39 today. Insight Timer Quote: Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.—Thich Nhat Hanh I AM: I am proud of who I have become despite life’s obstacles. Axe Sharpening: Success and achievement is always preceded by preparation.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Plan something fun and invite others to join you. Fitness quote for today: Maximum Effort: Every Workout. Every Set. Every Single Rep.—gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Give your time and energy to the people who deserve it, the people who bring you peace and positivity.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 15,059 steps yesterday.
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My fasting time will be shorter today. I ate something around 10 last night. I'd gone out for dinner at a family style place where you share little bits from lots of dishes, and I was just so hungry when I got home. Interesting how not eating my typical low carb, enough protein, enough fat supper affected my satiety. I felt hungrier than I had during my long fast! It was a good lesson for me that each meal can make a difference.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    xoq3x0fhz8md.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing you an AWEsome Motivational Monday & a WONDERfilled Week~

@SherileeMFP ~ Welcome to the Group

It so nice seeing People Sharing in Group. THANK YOU for Sharing With Us

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude
    determines how well you do it." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lou Holtz ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 21 feels like 21 with a high of 44 for today. Insight Timer Quote: You are never too small to make a difference.—Greta Thunburg. I AM: Happiness comes to me freely. Axe Sharpening: Wisdom comes from experience and reflection to improve on your actions.—Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Put away digital devices and focus on being in the moment. Fitness quote: Would you rather be covered in sweat at the gym or covered in clothes at the beach?—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote: Never force what wasn’t meant for you. Your destiny is meant for something much greater.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 13,552 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Active Recovery 30 min walk on Assault Runner wearing a 12.6# weighted vest and 15 min full body stretching/mobility using Fitify app.
  • KacyCarpe
    Options
    Just started reading "Complete Guide to Fasting" by Jason Fung. It's quite informative and inspiring.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i5c076qyyyla.gif
    ~ ~⛄️~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~

"Outside of a dog....... a book is a man's best friend...... Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
    ~ ~ ~ Groucho Marx
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 27 feels like 27 with a high of 42 and chance of rain this morning and snow this evening. Insight Timer Quote: Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.—Socrates I AM: I attract whatever it is I desire in my life. Axe Sharpening: Instead of focusing on the end result, focus on executing the factors you can control to get there.—Jeff Huffman 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Take a small step towards an important goal. Fitness Quote: Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.—2BY10.co Motivational Quote: Change your thoughts and you’ll change your mood. Change your mood and you’ll change your day.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,650 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 4, Day 2 modified for at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7c5un23tyvha.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Wishing Everyone~ a WooHoot WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to
    transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 32 feels like 28 with a high of 39 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.—Sarah Louise Delany I AM: I am happy, loving, and grateful. Axe Sharpening: Have goals and appreciate an celebrate every step you’re taking in the right direction.—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Decide to lift people up rather than put them down. Fitness quote: Fitness is not about being tiny. It’s about being mentally and physically fit in your own temple.—GYMRA.co. Motivational quote: Appreciate where you are in your journey and have faith that you’ll reach your destination, even if you had hoped to be further.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,453 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 4, Day 3 modified for at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ehsbj9vuvc6b.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ Wishing You a Positively Comfy Cozy THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~ ~

"When I'm home, I like a cozy, comfortable, calming space." ~ ~ ~ ~ Stacy Keibler ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 19 feels like 19 with a high of 38 today. Insight Timer Quote: The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.—Bruce Lee I AM: I remain grateful for the love I receive. Axe Sharpening: What is your mindset? Is it helping you?—Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose one of your strengths and find a way to use it today. Fitness Quote: Haters don’t make me stop they are my motivation: when you start having success in you, you will always be hated. So start loving your haters.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Life is messy and unpredictable, but that’s okay. Fix what you can, adapt to what you can’t, and keep doing your very best.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,324 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Active Recovery 30 min walk on Assault Runner with 12.6# Weighted Vest and 15 min mobility in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options

41ocj1v7j2ve.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun."~Prince Harry~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 35 feels like 27 with a high of 51 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-care is how you take your power back.—Lalah Delia I AM: I am still learning, and it’s okay to make mistakes. Axe Sharpening: If you don’t start now, when will you? There’s no perfect time, no perfect moment.—Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Challenge your negative thoughts and look for the upside. Fitness Quote: No Energy. Tired AF. Still Going to the Gym.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: When you focus on what’s blessing you, you’ll forget what’s depressing you.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,578 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 4, Day 5 in the gym after breakfast.
  • KacyCarpe
    Options
    I've finished reading "Complete Guide to Fasting" by Jason Fung. I recommend it. It's factual but not dry and heavy. He includes a number of fasting regimens and encourages people to play around and find what works for them. He advises using bone broth to push through to stretch the time before eating. I guess it's called "fat fasting." Technically breaks the fast, but practically speaking, it extends many of the benefits. With that broth around 3 or 4, I can now do OMAD without trouble, and I am already enjoying how much less I need to spend at the grocery store!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 42 feels like 33 with a high of 56 today. Insight Timer Quote: Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.—Amit Ray I AM: I believe in myself and my ability to achieve great results. Axe Sharpening: Don’t let failure be the reason you don’t go after what you want to accomplish in life. As crazy as it sounds, failure is part of the process. So learn, adapt, and grow.—Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Ask other people about things they’ve enjoyed recently. Fitness Quote: Success –starts with—Self-discipline.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational quote: Every day you wake up has the potential to be the best day of your life. You just have to commit to making it so.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,834 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    [.
    n1oej7pbvf4k.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

@KacyCarpe ... Well Done!!! Thanks for sharing with Us & recommending the book

@macrat12 ... I admire your consistency & appreciate you posting & sharing

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ ~ ~ Kevin McCloud ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 15 feels like 3 with a high of 24 and under winter weather advisory and slippery roads. Insight Timer Quote: Embrace the glorious mess you are.—Elizabeth Gilbert. I AM: It’s OK to set my own boundaries. Axe Sharpening: Your best year won’t happen on accident. Effort and intention are key when aiming for anything better than your current situation.—Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: See how many people you can smile at today. Fitness Quote: Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.—unknown Motivational Quote: Blessings come at you from all directions. You never know who or what will unexpectedly make your life better.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,451 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: 45 min walk after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    582ru88w8vom.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 15 feels like 4 with a high of 24 and chances of snow possible after 11AM. Insight Timer Quote: There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.—Frederico Fellini I AM: I have special gifts to give my community. Axe Sharpening: Show up for yourself. That’s it. Show up for yourself today.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Write down your hopes or plans for the future. Fitness Quote: Summer bodies are made in the winter.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: Get excited, things are about to get so much better than you ever imagined.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,313 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 5, Day 2 modified for at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    g1v9m25w7sda.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Welcome to February
    ~ Wishing You a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~ & ~February~

“Dare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ ~ ~ Suzanne Brockmann ~ ~ ~