Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It’s 15 feels like 15 with a high of 36 today. Insight Timer Quote: We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.—Martin Luther King Jr. I AM: Learning and growing aren’t easy, but it is worth it. Axe Sharpening: Be thankful that you have the opportunity to get better every single day.—Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor. Action for Happiness: Send a message to let someone know you’re thinking of them. Fitness Quote: I may not be the best, but I always push my limits.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Visualize your day while you’re getting ready in the morning. Imagine all the positive scenarios that could occur, then go out there and make them happen.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,180 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 5, Day 3 modified for at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    k20ho8c4w503.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Our fridge is getting a little low on food. We are thinking of doing another 3-day fast over the weekend instead of going to the store. :smile:
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 22 feels like 22 with a high of 46 today. Insight Timer Quote: What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.—Plutarch I AM: I exude patience and grace throughout my day. Axe Sharpening: Change is not meant to be comfortable.—Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask a friend how they have been feeling recently. Fitness Quote: Stay positive with your thoughts. Work hard with your body.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Life will lead you on your unplanned journeys. Enjoy the ride and trust that your final destination will be a great one.—unknown Closed all ring (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 13,128 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 5, Day 4 Active Recovery 30 min walk on Assault Runner wearing a weighted vest and 15 min mobility in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tpzbdbhgry94.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan ~ (That would be me too)
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 38 feels like 29 with a high of 53 today. Insight Timer Quote: The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you really are.—Carl Jung I AM: I keep the door open to more blessings by being thankful for what I have. Axe Sharpening: In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.—Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Invite a friend over for a ‘tea break’ (in person or virtual) Fitness Quote: Sometimes you WIN, Sometimes you learn.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: We create our world by the quality of thoughts.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,538 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    b1s5vfi0080v.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 41 with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.—Sylvia Plath I AM: I am grateful to do what I love in life. Axe Sharpening: You have an obligation to yourself to show up as your best version everyday.—Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get back in touch with an old friend you’ve not seen for a while. Fitness Quote: If you kick me when I’m down, you better pray I don’t get up.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: When you focus your mindset, what’s meant for you will happen in the most unexpected ways.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,241 steps yesterday. Training plan for today 45 min walk after breakfast then if time Claire’s Core Workout before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    c6njwlb97ana.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~May We All find today filled with LOVE~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2s78a2g764yd.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 34 with a high of 45 today. Insight Timer Quote: Rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor-such is my idea of happiness.—Leo Tolstoy. I AM: I give myself all of my attention, as much as I can. Axe Sharpening: It’s time to take care of yourself by facing the fear and doing it anyway.—Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Share what you’re feeling with someone you really trust. Fitness Quote: I will. Just watch me.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: You can and you will, just believe in yourself.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,185 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body “GBC” Week 6, Day 3 and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 1, Day 3 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5pydicuom04g.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ ~ ~ ~ James Allen ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 30 with a high of 48 today. Insight Timer Quote: Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.—Pema Chodron I AM: Each new phase of my life allows me to grow as a person. Axe Sharpening: Working hard is priceless. Making excuses is what costs you.—Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Thank someone and tell them how they make a difference for you. Fitness Quote: It’s more than just lifting,--gymaholic. Motivational Quote: You’ve got this. Never think that you don’t.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,741 steps yesterday. Training plan: 45 min walk and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 1, Day 4: HIIT after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ll6au5a0cb94.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧚🏼~Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WOOOHOOO WONDER filled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself,
    'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

• DebyS137
    Options
    pvie07xbknan.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Marvelous Monday~ and ~a Very LOVEly Valentines Week~

~ 🌹 ~"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply
    gives you courage. ~ 💕 ~ ~ ~ Lao Tzu ~ ~ ~ 💕 ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 32 feels like 32 with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: Where there is nothing left to hide, there is nothing left to seek.—Esther Perel. I AM: I work on myself every day. Axe Sharpening: Be stronger than your biggest excuse.—Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Smile at the people you see and brighten their day. Fitness Quote: Growing stronger and feeling Awesome is my main motivation.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Spend as much time improving yourself as you spend wishing for a better life.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,234 steps yesterday. Training plan: 45 min walk and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 2, Day 1: Core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    czentdpaykmd.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Terrific Tuesday ~ And ~a Very LOVEly Valentines Day ~

~ 🌹 ~"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to
    be yourself and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment
    is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."~ ~ ~
    ~ 💕 ~ ~ ~ Jim Morrison ~ ~ ~ 💕 ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feel like 43 with a high of 58 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.—Antoine De Saint-Expery I AM: Today, I am allowing the energy of happiness to flow through me. Axe Sharpening: Don’t wait to change your life. It will not be easy, but it will be worth it!—Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one or friend why they are special to you. Fitness Quote: The question isn’t can you, it’s will you.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Yes, you can. Believe in yourself.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,127 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body “GBC” Week 7, Day 2 and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 2, Day 2: Core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    veqg1iw1zb47.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

“To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of your
    hand and eternity in an hour." ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    oudyt39y86dd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~