Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    mkqrihilrd37.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ 😀 ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~ 😀 ~

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Omar Khayyam ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 79 and windy today. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.—Meister Eckhart I AM: Nothing stands between me and my highest good. Axe Sharpening: Keep your gaze on the top of your mountains and keep climbing.—Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Eat healthy and natural food today and drink lots of water. Fitness Quote: Stay Dedicated, It’s not going to happen overnight.—healthyfitmantras on Instagram Motivational Quote: It’s going to get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better. You just have to make it through.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,136 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 35/305 and WHD Back/Biceps after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    cqcc3mwmnl73.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful." ~ ~ ~ ~ Alice Walker ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 36 feels like 28 with a high of 56 today. Insight Timer Quote: Let your conscience be your guide.—Elizabeth Gilbert. I AM: I am grateful for my willpower that helps me survive against all odds. Axe Sharpening: Your level of freedom and happiness is directly proportionate to your level of discipline.—Stacey Erving Jr.—1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Turn a regular activity into a playful game today. Fitness Quote: If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: You will grow into the best version of yourself.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,538 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 36/305 and WHD Full-Body in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    78mdvyei8gee.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"Everything that's created comes out of silence. Your thoughts emerge from the nothingness of
    silence. Your words come out of this void. Your very essence emerged from emptiness. All
    creativity requires some stillness." ~ ~ Wayne Dyer ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 36 feels like 30 with a high of 58 today. Insight Timer Quote: Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.—Steve Maraboli. I AM: 8 choose to surround myself with beautiful, healthy, and supportive individuals. Axe Sharpening: The best views come after the toughest climbs.—Michael Schrader 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Do a body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels. Fitness Quote: I don’t believe in Destiny, Fate or Luck. I believe in Opportunity, Hunger and Action.—Joey Swoll gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Tough times cone and go, but blessings stay with you.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,432 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 37/305 and WHD Chest & Triceps + HIIT after breakfast and Truck Unload at work later this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options

7sesw7skbeyt.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

She Has The Heart Of A Hippie ~ The Soul Of A Fairy, And The Spirit Of A Gypsy ~ Sums me up
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 41 with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: Love is the water of life; jump into the water.---Rumi. I AM: I am comfortable and satisfied with myself. Axe Sharpening: Take time to be intentional with your training. You’ll feel better, stronger, and look better.—Stacey Erving Jr.—1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh. Fitness Quote: Sweat Now, Glow Later.—wachabuy.co Motivational Quote: You are doing great. You are stronger than you think. Don’t give up.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,365 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 39/305 and WHD Core + LISS after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~Wishing You a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~ WOWZA I See Your Magnificence ~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is Truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feels like 47 with a high of 72 today. Insight Timer Quote: How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.—Rupi Kaur I AM: I rise to every challenge with undeniable resilience. Axe Sharpening: Small steps turn into miles.—Stephanie McDonough Action for Happiness: Have a day with less screen time and more movement. Fitness Quote: Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.—Women’s Health UK Motivational Quote: Use your energy to create positive moments for yourself and people you love.—unknown Closed all hearts of my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,674 steps yesterday. Training plan: TBD and Day 41/305 after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sxkngxf6snd1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~😀~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~
    In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~Don't worry, be
    happy~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feels like 48 with a high of 75 today. Insight Timer Quote: The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.—Frank Herbert I AM: I allow good vibes to permeate my soul. Axe Sharpening: Sometimes you need to learn from failure to set yourself up for success.—Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set yourself an exercise goal or sign up to an activity challenge. Fitness Quote: Believe in Yourself: wake up early, start the day with a smile, do what you have to do, complain less, ignore people’s opinions, don’t apologize for being positive, and believe in yourself.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Be thankful for the obstacles in your road. The road may lead you forward, but the obstacles teach you how to climb.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,147 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 42/305 and WHD Back/Biceps after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    95k8cclrohx0.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense = "Ride the horse in the direction that it's going." ~ ~ Werner Erhard ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nbihmycozk36.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~ "Our thoughts create our reality ~ where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go." ~
    ~ Peter McWilliams ~ 🌹 ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 48 with a high of 78 today. Insight Timer Quote: Happy Songkran to our Tai community! Let’s welcome this New Year with hope in our hearts.—Insight Timer Team I AM: I love being positive. Axe Sharpening: Learn to be uncomfortable in order to do things you once thought were impossible.—Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make sleep a priority and go to bed in good time. Fitness Quote: One Day. One day you’ll get there. Until then, Train As Hard As You Can.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Ignore anyone who says you can’t, especially yourself.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,951 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 44/305 and At Home Advanced Chipper after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    viwbzb0klx6l.gif

~~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity,
    fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 55 feels like 54 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.—Maya Angelou. I AM: I freely express my love for my friends and family. Axe Sharpening: Allow failure to be formative, not final.—Jenny Young 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Relax your body & mind with yoga, Tai chi or meditation. Fitness Quote: I don’t have a personal trainer, All I have is that voice telling me if I stop now, I might never start again, go workout.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Your breakthrough is almost there. All you have to do is keep believing in yourself just a little longer.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,439 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 45/305 and Advanced Strength—Bench Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here. I'm starting over with fasting. Most days I'm kinda like, oh' bother - who cares - why am I doing this anyway? I have some heart / lung issues that also effect my digestion and about everything else and it really has me too isolated and I don't have the energy for social media and I hate the toxicity of it all and the propaganda 'you have to pick a side an it better agree with mine!' Ugh, gross. No energy to go out and socialize either.

Anyway, thought I would try a regular old fashioned forum. I checked out Jason Fung's but they want $40 a month. That kinda felt excessive and there is no free trial or preview or anything so I wasn't sure what that included. I have watched all his videos on Youtube for free.

I thought maybe I could make some friends online and it would really help with my mindset in addition to listening to some Zig Ziggler or self-help kinda 'pep yourself up' kinda audio books from the library. I just subscribed to iFit and I hope they have some workouts I can have fun with.

I'm learning Japanese and my user name means basically 'thanks for the food' :smiley:

I'll bookmark some posts and try to post in pretty often and be upbeat. Cheers! :D
  • DebyS137
    edited April 2023
    Options
    aof2lb5hyli7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~Wishing You a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~

@Itadakimasu7 .... ~ Welcome to the Group ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 34 with a high of 74 today. Insight Timer Quote: You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.—Carl Jung I AM: I always choose happiness. Axe Sharpening: Take time to acknowledge and celebrate your achievements no matter how small they seem.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for happiness: Be active outside. Dig up weeds or plant some seeds. Fitness Quote: Use the pain as fuel and Keep Going.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: No matter how dark the night gets, the sun will shine again. Keep dreaming, even on your toughest days.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,521 steps yesterday. Training plan: At Home Advanced 8 Week-Wk1, Day 1 and Day 48/305 after breakfast.