Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    It’s 32 feels like 25 at 7:14AM with a high of 54 today. Insight Timer Quote: There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart’s desire. The other is to get it.—George Bernard Shaw I AM: My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have. Action for Happiness: Buy an extra item and donate it to a local food bank. Pliability QOTD: The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and what you are willing to tolerate.—Oprah Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,977 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 286/305 mile a day, Traditional Body Building W6/D1: Chest/Arms & Pliability: Full Body + Day 11 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Resistance Band Row Challenge and 60 min walk.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 31 feels like 26 at 6:17AM with a high of 56 today. Insight Timer Quote: There is hope in people, not in society, not in systems, but in you and me.—Jiddu Krishnamurti I AM: I am open to all possibilities for abundance. Action for Happiness: Be generous. Feed someone with food, love or kindness today. Pliability QOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.—John Wooden. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,247 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 287/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D2: Back/Shoulders + Pliability: Wrists & Shoulders & Day 12 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Ring Row/Resistance Band Rows Challenge in the gym after my hair cut and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options
    2a4dbpv77sjv.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ New Moon BLESSINGS ~

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really
    no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." ~ ~ ~ ~ John Ruskin
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 30 at 6:54AM with a high of 58 today. Insight Timer Quote: No cure that fails to engage our spirit can make us well.—Viktor E. Frankl I AM: I am a happy, cheerful person. Action for Happiness: See how many different people you can smile at today. Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,360 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 288/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D3: Legs + Pliability: Ankles + Hips & Day 13 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    8dot3wbcrej7.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~🤶🏼~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🐦 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🐦 ~

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight
    remains to them? " ~ ~ ~ ~ Rose Kennedy ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 36 at 5:18AM with a high of 59 today. Insight Time Quote: Lasting change is a series of compromises. And compromise is all right, as long your values don’t change.—jane Goodall I AM: I enjoy being challenged. Action for Happiness: Share a happy memory or inspiring thought with a loved one. Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt Closed all 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,390 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 289/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D4: Shoulders/Chest + Pliability: Big Movers & Day 14 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xick0oqkoqxe.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~🤶🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 44 at 6:13AM with a high of 53 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.—Banksy I AM: I trust the process of growth. Action for Happiness: Say hello to your neighbor and brighten their day. Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.--H. Jackson Brown Jr. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,445 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 290/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Hamstrings + Hips & Day 15 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge at home after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 45 feels like 41 at 7:07AM with a high of 48 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: She wasn’t a person to whom things happen. She did all the happenings.—Muriel Spark I AM: Challenges bring opportunities. Action for happiness: Look for something positive to say to everyone you speak to. Pliability QOTD: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.—Pele Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,105 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 291/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Malin & Day 16 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    9bli9bvv3eif.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more
    beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 36 feels like 27 at 8:05AM with a high of 43 today. Insight Timer Quote: You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.—Dan Millman I AM: I think, act, and speak with happiness in mind. Action for Happiness: Ask for help and let someone else discover the joy of giving. Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,036 steps yesterday. Taking a rest day but will try and get my mile in later as I woke up sick this morning feeling a little better now.
  • DebyS137
    Options

iu16ic278vdu.gif
    ~ ~🤶🏼~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a Most TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ ~

"Year-end goals are terrific! Affirmations with goals are even better! And goals, affirmations,
    along with visualization is even more effective! " ~ ~ Dan Pena ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 19 at 7:15AM with a high of 52 today. Insight Timer Quote: A bird doesn’t sing because it had an answer, it sings because it has a song.—Maya Angelou. I AM: I trust my own judgment and refuse to worry about my decisions. Action for Happiness: Contact someone who may be alone or feeling isolated. Pliability QOTD: If you can dream it, you can do it.—Walt Disney Closed all 💕 ❤ and had 15,160 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 294/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W7/D2: Back/Shoulders + Pliability: Big Flexors & Day 19 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    t0eej77bbkdb.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~🤶🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus Underneath the mistletoe last night... She didn't see me
    creep . down the stairs to have a peep; She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom
    fast asleep. Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus.. Underneath his beard so snowy white;
    Oh, what a laugh it would have been If Daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus
    last night" ~ ~ ~ Lyrics ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hwe86o3mi8fb.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🤶🏼 ~Wishing You a ~❄️~ BLUE-tiful THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~❄️~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Happy 1st Day of Winter ~ Winter Solstice ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of
    the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. " ~ ~ ~ ~ John Burroughs
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7d8k8dwv02eo.gif

~Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~DEER Friends~
    ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Long Christmas Weekend ~

"The more I see of deer, the more I admire them as mountaineers. They make
    their way into the heart of the roughest solitudes with smooth reserve of strength,
    through dense belts of brush and forest encumbered with fallen trees and boulder
    piles, across canons, roaring streams, and snow-fields, ever showing forth beauty
    and courage." ~John Muir
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 54 feels like 54 at 7:13AM with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.—Jon Kabat-Zinn I AM: I am free from negativity and doubt in my abilities. Action for Happiness: Choose to give or receive the gift of forgiveness. Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Neymar Jr. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,114 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 298/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Lower Body + Day 23 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    80vffhvoubvt.gif
    ~ ~⛄️~ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~
    I HOPE Everyone had Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail." ~ ~Kinky Friedman~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.—Rumi
    I AM: I spend time with people who also show appreciation.
    Action for Happiness: Make time today to do something kind for yourself.
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.—Unknown
    Day 1 I did 5.94 miles while active towards my 2024 miles. Day 1 of 75 Hard is complete. Starting my day with 16OZ of water before I go fill up my 64OZ bottle and get my protein coffee.
  • DebyS137
    Options

jpeo379zuo15.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~Wishing You a ~❄️ ~ WOOOHOOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~❄️~

"Success is like a wild horse. If you do not know how to handle it, it will throw you off and look
    for another rider who can handle it well." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ajith Kumar ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~