August 3

Options

Replies

• JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the July Champions! You achieved the goals of the UAC! Woohoo!

August 3:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 45-minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, just barely, but yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass days used: 0.

So far, so good for the month of August. I am easing in slowly, but staying on track. :)

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,503 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 8/3/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 155 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 20,100+ ........ 110 m Walking .... 45 m house cleaning and gardening...

(personal goal... 110 min total daily during week and 80 min walking total daily on weekend)

Another Day on TRACK !!!

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    idoliov wrote: »
    3 YES day. Weight training. Tied my PR for squats.

CONGRATS! @idoliov on the PR for squats! :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    August 3

Super smoky day here with the air blowing in from forest fires north, west, and east. Also, really hot (31 C) and humid. Blech.
    ✅ Exercised for at least 20 minutes (walking and gardening)
    ✅ Stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ Kept track of everything I ate and drank

We head up to Saskatoon tomorrow (2.5 hour drive) to see our daughter and take her for dinner when she is done work. Will be preserving room in my macros for that! Or, if it comes to it, may need to use a pass day.
    Shutting it down for the night. Reading a fabulous book and can’t wait to get to bed to read. (People we meet on vacation by Emily Henry).

Julie

@jamcnewman Julie - please stay safe!! :worried: And thanks for the book recommendation! I'm ALWAYS looking for new books to read! 📚📕 :) Have a safe trip and a fun time with your daughter!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3

3x yes

1/3
  • crusherbrickman
    crusherbrickman Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, 4 mile walk
    Under budget - yes barely
    Tracked all - yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,194 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 thanks for your shoutout!! It’s a great month!
    Calories: good with lots of fruit and vegetables today. That is due to those of you have been reminding us about the freggies
    Tracking: okay
    Exercise: stretching than walking for a total over 50 minutes

Yay @RangerRickL!!! Go freggies!! 🥦🍎🍋🍊🍑🍇🍒🍆🍇🍅🌶🥕🍌🫐🍍🥑

Oh my goodness - thank you @MadisonMolly — now I KNOW what freggies means. Makes total sense now, but hadn’t a clue what all of you were writing about. Still don’t know how to reply (so we’ll see how this comes out)…
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    August 3

Super smoky day here with the air blowing in from forest fires north, west, and east. Also, really hot (31 C) and humid. Blech.
    ✅ Exercised for at least 20 minutes (walking and gardening)
    ✅ Stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ Kept track of everything I ate and drank

We head up to Saskatoon tomorrow (2.5 hour drive) to see our daughter and take her for dinner when she is done work. Will be preserving room in my macros for that! Or, if it comes to it, may need to use a pass day.
    Shutting it down for the night. Reading a fabulous book and can’t wait to get to bed to read. (People we meet on vacation by Emily Henry).

Julie

@jamcnewman Julie - please stay safe!! :worried: And thanks for the book recommendation! I'm ALWAYS looking for new books to read! 📚📕 :) Have a safe trip and a fun time with your daughter!

Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer - we decided to play it safe and have rescheduled. Emily Henry’s first book “Beach Read” was one of my best reads of this summer so I recommend it too! Have a lovely day!
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    ARGH! Pass day 2. Flaked out on getting my exercise done. I had such great plans, then life happened and I just didn't force myself.

Tracked everything and under on calories.

On the upside, back to my pre-anniversary/birthday-binge weight this morning, so hopefully can get back on the right track and moving everything in the right direction again.

You’ve got this @brisingr86 — tracking and accountability are huge steps of success on the path. 🥰
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    @snowshoe072, Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I love the idea of remembering them by the first stars of the night. Must go out and look for a star tonight.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180

So glad that you were still able to enjoy your holiday I would like to think that your son was there in spirit. I will share a story from our house that when someone we care deeply for is no longer with us we like to remember them by the first stars at night. I hope over time you find comfort and glad that you have been able to be part of the UAC family throughout the past months stay the course.🙂

This is lovely ❤️
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180

Hope you see “stars” soon you gave me some tears be safe
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    0/3 pass days
    Did spin, medicine ball 4 lb exercises not so hard tonight added a new one and managed to stay standing !! Started the day with some guitar so nice early in the morning hope I don’t bother others but….. tracked and logged.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    8/3
    Caleries yes
    Exercise yes
    Logged?-yes
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    @whatmerunning, @mrs_hoffer @clutterqueen @TwistedSassette @SummerSkier thanks for ur words of encouragement and tips. I hve a tendency to do things to the extreme so ur guys advice is exactly wat i needed to hear. Xox
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Aug 3

Exercise: 82 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    3rd August
    3 x Yes (just)
    20 minutes walking
    Under Calories
    Tracked belatedly
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member