LC Boot Camp: Active August 2021

Options
1235»

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    8/27-8/29
    I surprisingly had a good weekend of not going overboard. I did eat more carbs than normal Sunday but tried to stay within calorie goals. I had nights I had no urge to snack and last night a very strong urge that I have into. I’ve done well in staying hydrated as well. Hopefully the scale will show some progress tomorrow to finish off the month. Great job @swimmom_1 !
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    @taylok23 Glad you did well this weekend!
    And thank you for the "great job @ swimmom_1"
    The prep helped! Hit 200 lbs today. I know it maybe short lived. Hoping not though. I like the boost it gave the weight loss! Best thing is a clean bill of health till the next one in 5 years.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    8/30
    I did a bit of overeating at dinner last night as I had kept things light all day. I was over calories a bit but feel okay about it as I had a good movement day. I jumped on the scales this morning and was up half a pound but still feel good about how I ate last week. I think it will come off this week if I keep a focus and not eat because I have another busy schedule this week with over nights wrapped in. I can’t believe how fast the month went!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that our covid test came back negative Phewwwwww..... I feel better other than dealing with a migraine for the past 2 days ...I still can't smell and everything I eat is still very salty :)