mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 225

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

Got a couple of usual dog walks in this past week, still need to get better with my food especially towards the end of the week into weekend. However, I've started this morning better with a bread muffin topped with mashed avocado and boiled eggs with grinded garlic and chilli salt, was good.

I had a thought earlier in that whilst I have yoyo'd the same few pounds since June, I'm actually only about 7/8 pounds from my highest weight of 217 first time round instead of being 42.4 pounds away from 217 when I started with my highest weight at 259.4. So in reality, even though some of my decisions in these past few months have effected my loss rate, I've still come a long way so far.

I can't believe we are already moving into September, feels like June was yesterday. I'm actually going to be going to some concerts early next month, for the first time since March last year. I'm a little apprehensive for multiple reasons, the timing isn't great as I get my 2nd covid injection end of next week then in the following week, I have the two music concerts.

It would of been more ideal to have more of a gap as I've heard it takes a few weeks for your jab to kick in.. though surely it would be quicker as your body will recognise it from the first time? I'm hoping I don't have side effects like last time.. thankfully they eventually seemed to go off.

However, I've been invited to bowling this afternoon, which I'm looking forward to, though I will be making sure I keep sanitised with having to touch numerous things.

It's nice slowly getting back to doing more things that used to do pre-pandemic.

Have a great week everyone!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Sunday 08/22

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 1/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024

Busy day so keeping it short….

Blessed Monday Team!

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    fvqi2uximc3y.jpeg
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everybody. How was your weekend?

Check in for 8/22:
    Steps - 5898. Pretty good for a nothing day. Went on a short walk tonight out of boredom.
    Calories - 1600. Had 2 mini cupcakes for dessert.
    Exercise - slow 33 minute walk. 1.65 miles with a stop to shop.

Walking is one of the better things to do when bored. Nice day calorie wise!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mszoueb wrote: »
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 225

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

Got a couple of usual dog walks in this past week, still need to get better with my food especially towards the end of the week into weekend. However, I've started this morning better with a bread muffin topped with mashed avocado and boiled eggs with grinded garlic and chilli salt, was good.

I had a thought earlier in that whilst I have yoyo'd the same few pounds since June, I'm actually only about 7/8 pounds from my highest weight of 217 first time round instead of being 42.4 pounds away from 217 when I started with my highest weight at 259.4. So in reality, even though some of my decisions in these past few months have effected my loss rate, I've still come a long way so far.

I can't believe we are already moving into September, feels like June was yesterday. I'm actually going to be going to some concerts early next month, for the first time since March last year. I'm a little apprehensive for multiple reasons, the timing isn't great as I get my 2nd covid injection end of next week then in the following week, I have the two music concerts.

It would of been more ideal to have more of a gap as I've heard it takes a few weeks for your jab to kick in.. though surely it would be quicker as your body will recognise it from the first time? I'm hoping I don't have side effects like last time.. thankfully they eventually seemed to go off.

However, I've been invited to bowling this afternoon, which I'm looking forward to, though I will be making sure I keep sanitised with having to touch numerous things.

It's nice slowly getting back to doing more things that used to do pre-pandemic.

Have a great week everyone!

Nice loss! It’s important to look at the big picture and see how far you have come. Enjoy bowling today!

Daily Check-in: Sunday 08/22

✖️Track my food
    ✔️Gym 1/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024

Busy day so keeping it short….

Blessed Monday Team!

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    fvqi2uximc3y.jpeg

Looks like you had a fun but yet great workout.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday check in

✅ Steps
    ✅ Sleep Score (above 75)
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 5/8

Ended up doing a decent swim and workout in the pool yesterday. I did ok with my eating at my sons yesterday. He made the most amazing ribs in his smoker. I didn’t drink enough water which is contributing to a pretty wicked headache today. I am going to lie down and see if I can shake it and then I am going to do some stretching in the pool. Today will be an official rest day.

Happy Monday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sunday exercise

Steps

Swim
    26 minutes moderate
    11 minutes leisurely

Water weight workout
    25 minutes moderate
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/20 4,675
    8/21 5,383
    8/22 2,115
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Okay, here's some interesting comparisons....

The data comes from a Renpho BMI Smart Scale... I have no idea how accurate it is, but it has without fail increased my muscle mass weekly while reducing my overall weight and body fat percentage.

I'm also curious as to how it calculates my BMR? But this is also interesting, cause even though my weight is plummeting, it appears to suggest BMR is actually increasing out pacing my weight loss.

Which is all dandy fine with me, as it seems to state I'm doing a great job of adding muscle mass and increasing my Metabolic rate while losing weight.. Which would explain why it seems I'm loosing weight faster and faster these last few months since I started weight lifting.

It will be curious to see how these numbers continue to chart over the next few months. :)

c2oec737d0b2.png
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/22 Steps: 2,855

Last day of vacation....back to daily check-ins tomorrow!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

8/15 12,850
    8/16 16,037
    8/17 4,524
    8/18 8,102
    8/19 13,128
    8/20 12,687
    8/21 4,271
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps for 8/22

The scale stayed the same today, which makes me happy. Usually when I work, I gain.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Tuesday night... I'm sitting by the Bbq nursing some hamburger patties. The propane is running low and I like to run my tanks empty if I can.

Lynn and I are both pooped.. But we both had amazing workouts. I'd say Lynn's has edged me out tonight in terms of pure fantastic.

Back and Biceps...

My long rogue Monster bands arrived today. So half the fun was figuring out exactly how and what color bands suited my exercises... Anyways all good and I'm happy so that's great. 🤓👍

90lbDBdb bent over rows were nasty. Both in terms of limit of strength and a cardio session. Lol. I'll be staying where I am for now. The 2 band back exercises since they are completely new, there is no way to monitor how I'm performing till next week. 😆

But holy hot damn...My biceps continue to impress me by leaps and bounds. And the only reason I figure is because it's the only body part I've been faithfully training twice a week (Thursdays). Mostly cause it doesn't take long and it's not enough work to make me sweat. 😅🤓😬🤔😆

So this is really trying to encourage me to do at least something for back on Thursdays (in addition to biceps)... And something for legs on Tuesdays... And I already started training chest on Saturdays again. Since I have mostly recovered from injury. 🤔😐👍

But then again these are suppose to be off days.. and there is only so much time in the week.... And do I really want to get sweaty just about every day after work? What to do... 🤔😛

Good night everyone. ❤️🤗😘

krft091xgmbl.png
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Username amymartin555
    Weigh in day. Monday
    SW. 184
    PW. 145.8
    CW. 143.2

Pretty good. Getting closer to my 125 goal. The I will reevaluate to see if i should go down to 115. As I am so short my weight needs to be low. It is nice to be less than 20 lbs to my highest goal weight. I didnt think I would get back down to this weight again. It takes a lot of willpower and steps.
    Take care everyone!
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Steps for the week
    8/15. 27,381
    8/16. 25,348
    8/17 22 511
    8/18. 16,901
    8/19. 22,030
    8/20. 19,357
    8/21. 23,314
    8/22. 10,396
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Weight loss ✔️ Cardio ✔️ Weights ✔️ Jonathan, you are on fire today. I think I may have to purchase a renpho scale. I love the data you get.

@amymartin555
    Fantastic loss! Less than 20 pounds to go is pretty cool.

• Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @amymartin555 i am also short! I am 5’ and it takes a lot of willpower, steps, and counting calories. Great job!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Monday 08/23

✖️Track my food
    ✔️Gym 2/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595

Good morning team! Bit of a late check in but got busy after my workout. It’s gonna be one of those weeks. Lots of errands and appointments and stuff going on here before school starts next Thursday.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ♥️
    g7atmrmpb8mz.jpeg

IG - maris_transformation_journey
This discussion has been closed.