16/8- 6594
    17/8- 6184
    18/8- 6826
    19/8- 5317
    20/8- 7678
    21/8- 3184

22/8- 3467
    23/8- 9974

A bit of a write off this week. I was thinking of taking a break for a couple of weeks but I know if I do that that gains would be even more! So regardless of my weight gain or lack of steps imma be accountable!

On a positive, went back to work today. I'm hurting lol but it's good to be at a new store. Everyone is lovely! And I got an A- in my English final! I'm so happy!

I know last year when I was really struggling if I hadn’t stayed the course I would have ended up gaining everything I lost plus more. Did I gain weight, absolutely but being accountable to the group prevented total disaster for me. Hang in there! Are you posting your weight in a separate post? Congrats on your English mark!

Daily Check-in: Monday 08/23

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 2/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595

Good morning team! Bit of a late check in but got busy after my workout. It’s gonna be one of those weeks. Lots of errands and appointments and stuff going on here before school starts next Thursday.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ♥️
    g7atmrmpb8mz.jpeg

IG - maris_transformation_journey

Amazing steps yesterday! That’s quite the calorie burn. Well done!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    All I can say is your awesome!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday check in

❌ Steps (rest day)
    ✅ Sleep Score (above 75)
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 5/8 (rest day)

Yesterday was supposed to be a leisurely swim but my heart rate was either in fat burn or cardio most of the time. Gave myself quite the bump on my head. I was swimming on my back and not paying attention. Next thing I knew I smacked into the side of the pool. I saw stars. It was still a relaxing swim so I am taking it as a rest day. Today I am swimming laps then doing a water weight workout. The scale gods were with me this morning and I saw an even 200 on the scales. Hopefully, I can hold on to this and drop .2 pounds by Friday to hit onderland. But I know my weight jumps all over the place before settling on a number.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Mondays numbers

Steps

Swim
    40 minutes leisurely
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Username amymartin555
    Weigh in day. Monday
    SW. 184
    PW. 145.8
    CW. 143.2

Pretty good. Getting closer to my 125 goal. The I will reevaluate to see if i should go down to 115. As I am so short my weight needs to be low. It is nice to be less than 20 lbs to my highest goal weight. I didnt think I would get back down to this weight again. It takes a lot of willpower and steps.
    Take care everyone!

Great results this week Amy! My fiance is in a similar boat at 4'7" she's completely unsure what a practical end goal is right now... But at least the journey has been fun together. :)

@Poobah1972
    Weight loss ✔️ Cardio ✔️ Weights ✔️ Jonathan, you are on fire today. I think I may have to purchase a renpho scale. I love the data you get.

I didn't realize how much I'd like the scale to be honest... But now that I have it I find it very valuable, it's showing me my hard work is paying off in more ways then just weight loss. Makes all the hard work that more enjoyable! :)

Sometimes i feel like a bit of an over achiever lately... But it all seems a little easier as time goes by. Well Cardio will always be Hardio! lol

Steps for the week

15/8- 6854
    16/8- 6594
    17/8- 6184
    18/8- 6826
    19/8- 5317
    20/8- 7678
    21/8- 3184

22/8- 3467
    23/8- 9974

A bit of a write off this week. I was thinking of taking a break for a couple of weeks but I know if I do that that gains would be even more! So regardless of my weight gain or lack of steps imma be accountable!

On a positive, went back to work today. I'm hurting lol but it's good to be at a new store. Everyone is lovely! And I got an A- in my English final! I'm so happy!

That's a great way to look at it... Accountability to yourself keeps you honest and ensures you at least got your finger on the pulse of your life. So good plan Tanya!

✖️Track my food
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595

Good morning team! Bit of a late check in but got busy after my workout. It’s gonna be one of those weeks. Lots of errands and appointments and stuff going on here before school starts next Thursday.

g7atmrmpb8mz.jpeg

The incredible amount of steps. The workouts, you doing just amazing. You heck, you seem to like gadgets, and with all that weight training your doing, you might want to look at the Renpho Scale aswell? :smiley:
    @Poobah1972
    All I can say is your awesome!

😊 Yes yes.. Or Crazy? 😬🤪
    Monday check in

❌ Steps (rest day)
    ✅ Sleep Score (above 75)
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 5/8 (rest day)

Yesterday was supposed to be a leisurely swim but my heart rate was either in fat burn or cardio most of the time. Gave myself quite the bump on my head. I was swimming on my back and not paying attention. Next thing I knew I smacked into the side of the pool. I saw stars. It was still a relaxing swim so I am taking it as a rest day. Today I am swimming laps then doing a water weight workout. The scale gods were with me this morning and I saw an even 200 on the scales. Hopefully, I can hold on to this and drop .2 pounds by Friday to hit onderland. But I know my weight jumps all over the place before settling on a number.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

This is super exciting... Onderland on the cusp!!! Hope your head don't swell to much or it could bugger your weigh-in day. hehe :) 🤗😁

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    8/22-8/23
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz/83oz
    Steps 3088 / 12002

Sunday was a rest day and we spent it at my parents house. It's actually been a while since we did that, we've been so busy! Yesterday I got up early and did the 3 mile loop at the lake with dad. It's hard for me to crawl out of bed at 5:45am but I needed time afterwards to get my son ready and off to school at 7:55. So after the walk with Dad I walked my son to school. Cleaned the house during the day, took my daughter to preschool in the afternoon. Oh, and then my husband and I went out for lunch. Its been years since we've been able to do that haha. Picked up the kids later and then hung out for the rest of the day!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Karly and I'll be joining your group for September's challenge. Just recently started trying to lose weight and thought that joining this challenge would help keep me motivated. 😄

Welcome to our awesome team ... Wishing you much success :)
  • Poobah1972
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    8/22-8/23
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz/83oz
    Steps 3088 / 12002

Sunday was a rest day and we spent it at my parents house. It's actually been a while since we did that, we've been so busy! Yesterday I got up early and did the 3 mile loop at the lake with dad. It's hard for me to crawl out of bed at 5:45am but I needed time afterwards to get my son ready and off to school at 7:55. So after the walk with Dad I walked my son to school. Cleaned the house during the day, took my daughter to preschool in the afternoon. Oh, and then my husband and I went out for lunch. Its been years since we've been able to do that haha. Picked up the kids later and then hung out for the rest of the day!

Sounds like a really busy day, and good job on getting that early morning walk in. :)

Hello everyone, I'm Karly and I'll be joining your group for September's challenge. Just recently started trying to lose weight and thought that joining this challenge would help keep me motivated. 😄

Pleasure to meet you Karly! I'm Jonathan! Looking forward to cheering you on! PS. The cat in your profile pic has an amazing eye colour. (is that weird. lol) 😁
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another new member heading our way ... Please welcome @Abi2131 :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 136.0
    LTD: 87.4

I scheduled an appointment next Friday to talk to a plastic surgeon about my stomach. I have a great deal of loose skin there and the upper part has a hard bulge in the middle. It really distorts how I see myself since it is so out of proportion to the rest of me. Will find out what I can realistically expect improvement in, cost and if I am even a candidate for plastic surgery.
  • Abi2131
    Abi2131 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I am using myfitnesspal for more than 3 years to keep track but never got into any challenge.
    I have struggled with weight a lot and I am so excited to give my best in September Challenge and be healthier.
    Thanks again for having me.
  • KatLadyLove2
    KatLadyLove2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! @Poobah1972, That's my baby girl, and everyone that sees her comments on her eyes. Their even more amazing/beautiful in person.
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 136.0
    LTD: 87.4

I scheduled an appointment next Friday to talk to a plastic surgeon about my stomach. I have a great deal of loose skin there and the upper part has a hard bulge in the middle. It really distorts how I see myself since it is so out of proportion to the rest of me. Will find out what I can realistically expect improvement in, cost and if I am even a candidate for plastic surgery.

Great Loss... 😀

I'll be interested in your story. I'll be there one day myself. I'll assume some will be covered by the goverment, but more will need to be done I'll need to pay for. It will be the next big adventure. Still a long way to go on this current adventure though. ;)

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: tahm42
    PW (Previous Weight): 221
    CW (Current Weight): 220

I am tired today and can tell fall is here. Allergies are so happening even though the temps still say summer my nose and throat are saying uh no. ForgeX fit was good Monday so today is an elliptical or aerial day. Tomorrow at oh stupid early I will see about Forge again... 5am is just so early. I also have more trouble controlling the eating after also. Anybody else have trouble when they are tired, you just want to eat? So far so good this week! I hope everyone else has a great week!
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    Abi2131 wrote: »

Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I am using myfitnesspal for more than 3 years to keep track but never got into any challenge.
    I have struggled with weight a lot and I am so excited to give my best in September Challenge and be healthier.
    Thanks again for having me.

Pleasure to have you aboard and very nice to meet you Abi? (Does Abi Work?)...

WE CAN DO IT!!! :smiley:
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »

✖️Track my food
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595

g7atmrmpb8mz.jpeg

The incredible amount of steps. The workouts, you doing just amazing. You heck, you seem to like gadgets, and with all that weight training your doing, you might want to look at the Renpho Scale aswell? :smiley:

I will most certainly look into this scale! Thanks 😊

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another new member heading our way ....Please welcome @Cormieannie
This discussion has been closed.