atareid14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    atareid2014
    Week 5
    Wednesday
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Happy Anniversary! Hope your getaway is great!

Monday 9/27
    Logged- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- 40mins 2 youtube videos
    Water- 72oz
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Sept. 28
    track: yes
    under: no
    exercise: 52 min.
    steps: 11267
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    ate: 09/27
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7732
    Water: 128

Just for today : 09/28, WWD2, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr,
    2 minutes 40 sec planks
    20 sec full plank X2
    20 sec forearm plank x2
    20 sec right side plank x2
    20 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( boat holds 20sec x4) darebees squat challenge day 28, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( extra mile level 3)

Yesterday: 09/27 WWD1✅, 7000steps🚶‍♀️✅, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read 2 chapters📚❌, Daily calm, ✅walk 30 min✅, sleep 8 hr, ✅
    4 minutes planks✅
    30 sec full plank X2
    30 sec forearm plank x2
    30 sec right side plank x2
    30 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 40 brides ) ✅ darebees squat challenge day 27, ✅darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( fix it )✅
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    29/09
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - walked all day
    Logged food - yes
    Under cal - no over but not alot over
    Water intake - need to drink more water
    And drink less Pepsi max lol
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Sept. 29
    track: yes
    under: no, but better than last few days
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 10711
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mon. Sept 27)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no, over by 297
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 3 cups

It was pizza night for dinner! luckily I saved most of my calories for dinner so that the damage wasn’t as bad. Typically, if I’m not sure what’s for dinner, I’ll eat a light lunch so that way if it’s higher in calories my chances of going over is slim. Also, I had more self control than I normally do on pizza nights! I feel that’s a win in my book! However I need to force myself to drink water. Idk why it’s so hard for me but I just feel like I’m not drinking nearly enough.

@rawrxamberx Well done on exhibiting pizza portion self control! I love your strategy of eating a light lunch and saving calories for dinner, especially if you don't know what is on the menu for dinner. It may come to a point that you will have to have more control over the meals at home in order to succeed (in other words, cooking for yourself), but if your strategy of saving calories works, then you are good for now. As for drinking more water, get yourself a water bottle that holds at least three or four cups of water (24 to 32 ounces) that you can just hold with one hand and chug. Not all at once, of course! And give yourself rules; for example, in my case, I try to tell myself that I cannot have my second cup of coffee until I have downed one bottle of water. That second cup is mid morning, so I will have gotten in four cups of water early by implementing this rule for myself.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning, team. I am back from my little getaway, and it was perfect! The weather was beautiful, and sunny, and you could get away without a jacket, especially if you were in the sun. The wine and the food was very good, and the hike was lovely, but not strenuous. Now, to get back into some sort of "I need to do this" mindset!

@HASWLRS
    I'm so glad you had a wonderful getaway for your anniversary. It sounds awesome.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, a new month and a new Challenge are right around the corner. It feels like everybody is disappearing from the team... For those of you that are committed to remaining, how can we/I make this a place that people want to hang around and get something out of? I am seriously asking for suggestions. So, if there is something that you would like to see added, I am all ears.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    A few shots from the hike in Ball's Falls Conservation Area.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 09/28
    Steps : 7513

Yesterday: 09/28, WWD2✅, 7000steps🚶‍♀️✅, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read 2 chapters📚❌, Daily calm✅, walk 30 min✅, sleep 8 hr❌
    2 minutes 40 sec planks✅
    20 sec full plank X2
    20 sec forearm plank x2
    20 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( boat holds 20sec x4) ✅darebees squat challenge day 28, ✅darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( extra mile level 3)✅

Just for today 09/29 WWD3, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr,
    2 minutes 40 sec planks
    20 sec full plank X2
    20 sec forearm plank x2
    20 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 80 elbow strikes) darebees squat challenge day 29, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( arms & shoulders level 3)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    September Week #4
    PW:324.6
    CW: 324.6

Sorry I’m a little late on weighing in! I had a bad migraine yesterday. As much as I love fall, I hate how often the weather changes. I live in Michigan so one minute it feels like summer and the next it feels like fall! I just wish it could just stay the same temperature range.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 09/29
    Steps : 8985

Yesterday: 09/29 WWD3✅, 7000steps🚶‍♀️✅, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read 2 chapters📚✅, Daily calm✅, walk 30 min✅, sleep 8 hr, ❌2 minutes 40 sec planks✅
    20 sec full plank X2
    20 sec forearm plank x2
    20 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 80 elbow strikes) ✅darebees squat challenge day 29, ❌darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( arms & shoulders level 3)✅

Just for today 09/30 WWD4, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, 2 minutes 40 sec planks
    20 sec full plank X2
    20 sec forearm plank x2
    20 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 40 plank hold knee in ) darebees squat challenge day 30, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( chosen one level 1)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September Week #4 Results

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @kristiekay1962. - 0.84%
    2nd - @rawrxamberx. - 0.55%
    3rd - @gamommy2. - 0.32%

Modest losses, but they were LOSSES, so well done to Kristie, Amber and Georgia Mommy last week!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My weigh in Wednesday a day late

I'm back at 158

My graph looks like a Roller coaster, not of love.

On a positive note. I helped my hubby move his mechanic shop this weekend and I noticed I had no burning sensation in my knee! I probably won't run trails for a while or at least until our Joro spider population dies off. The webs are strong and disgusting. Good luck to everyone this week!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be MIA everyone. Work is crazy and really exhausting. I am staying on track; logging food, drinking water and walking more than usual but by the time I get in at night, I put off posting to the site until morning....but then, of course, I am off and rushing around again. I am still on the team and will weigh in this week. I have a few more months before I am ready to be done with this; hopefully the others on hiatus will return soon. I hope we can stay together.
This discussion has been closed.