October 7

Options

Replies

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 - I wish there was a “love” button for your spoiler. You are my hero.
    Reflections on Golden Nugget 2-

I've been overweight for so long and recently gained another chunk before I got on here. I had decided I would always be overweight. How silly was that? Sure, I'll always be if I choose that! But 86 pounds gone is all the proof I need that this is on me.

Heather repeats often on her coaching calls that we should implement in our journey the strategies we are willing to stick to and for me this is just yo-yo dieting avoidance. I have had SO many people ask me what I'm doing to lose weight. No one likes the CICO answer.. it's not sexy, but CICO is always possible. So is my walking and exercise. There is confidence in my newfound habits, I can take them wherever I go and they're accessible to me in any situation.

86 pounds?? That gives you rock star status. And CICO doesn’t sell books either. Kind of sad really.
    I like nugget#2, we are a society that in my opinion would rather place blame on someone or something that causes us to have a negative experience. It is so much easier to place blame elsewhere than to accept errors in your life and have the courage to acknowledge and move forward with change. I get it change is hard work but if you want something bad enough you will find a way to make it happen so in plain English quit whining and get moving!!

So true. Ask and teacher and they’ll confirm this.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,608 Member
    Options
    A triple day all done
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    October 7 ✅✅✅
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Nugget #2 Oh, if only it were that easy...I think I am starting to see a trend with this lady. I will just leave it at that because I am feeling a little hangry right now, lol.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Oct 7
    ✅ - Exercise
    ✅ - Calories
    ✅ - Tracked

Pass Days Used: 1/3 (4Oct)

Exercise today was 100 minutes walking and giving a massage 💆‍♀️ tonight after work.
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    October 7

✅ Exercise - zumba workout
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 Pass Days Used
  • Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today - honestly, tracking is such a challenge for me but I am hanging in.

Love today's "nugget" especially item #3 - - Only change what you’re willing to do the rest of your life.

This is sooo true. I used to be a career couch potato back in the day, now I cannot imagine not moving my body and getting sweaty at least 4 days a week (more if I can fit it in). I love movement and being physical and pray that I can keep it moving for years to come.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    October 7 ✅✅✅
    Correction: Pass day 3

The upside is I think this is due to my body wavering between ketosis and glucolysis which is something I can work on. Also explains some moodiness. I was being a little forgiving about some net carbs so long as they were veggie based, but I think that Primal Kitchen ketchup in the chili I've had a few times the last couple weeks is just too high, despite being quite low carb for ketchup. Add in an extra serving of broccoli today and perhaps my body is trying to figure out what metabolism to use.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Another good post, ty! There's a few things there that are hitting home for me. Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

Yes x3.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercise: No
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    October 7

Calories ✅

Tracking ✅ Yes

Exercise ✅ 90 minute walk around the lake. Beautiful sunny fall day.

Pass Days Used: None to date

Julie