Shrinking Assets Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    @jugar Regarding Teresa Wilson, does this mean no more habit tracker?

The Habit Tracker will continue! She just won't be the one posting it for us any more. I'll do it for now - no worries!
  • jugar
    Options
    I'm lending a hand getting the weigh-ins recorded on the spreadsheet while Beka is getting a new job (she aced it, I betcha) and I am now here to prove that I am indeed

s3oqfygvodrv.jpg

Due up through Friday:
    @TheMrWobbly (your best guess for last Sunday)
    @peachplace
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @KittyInBoots17
    @leni1us
    @cre804

Due Saturday:
    @angelic843
    @Nature003Life
    @jazzadesigns
    @Beka3695

I love those numbers! Send 'em on in. Don't be late(r).
  • jugar
    Options
    Your November Chat is now available!

Please continue to weigh-in for October here (through Saturday). Go ahead to the new chat to introduce yourselves and set some goals for the month. What went well for you in October? What would you like to improve? See you there!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847524/shrinking-assets-team-chat-november-2021/p1?new=1
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 191.5
    CW 192.0

We went down to Houston last weekend to spend time with our daughter so we ate out nearly every meal. Then this week was stressful as I was cleaning and getting ready for my sister-in-love to arrive for a wedding. We’ve eaten nearly every meal out this week as well. The gym was closed last week because the trainer was ill so this week’s workouts were exceptionally tiring and I’ve been quite sore. All to say: it could have been much worse.

I had my first shingles vax two weeks ago today, and I noticed yesterday that my arm is still bruised! Also, it really caused by blood glucose numbers to jump for the first three days after the shot. Numbers are back within range but I wonder how that will impact my upcoming A1c test?

And of course tomorrow is Halloween. I bought candy but won’t open it til tomorrow evening. Hopefully we can give it all alway. If not, I will freeze a few of my favorites (I’m looking at you, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.) and toss the rest.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @hipari Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Give yourself grace to allow your body time to heal. It’s so different for each pregnancy but it could take a year to get back to your old self. Rest every chance you get and take time to pamper yourself. And enjoy all those squishy cuddles-they get big so quickly!
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Jazzadesigns
    PW: 214.4
    CW: 215.9 (+1.5)

Sorry team…
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @DeanBurrows :)
  • Nature003Life
    Nature003Life Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Can't believe its the end of October!!! Well, I did not reach my goal and that's okay. That will be my goal for November. (Get out of the 270s)

PW: 274
    CW: 275

Something I noticed. For the last two-three years each August I wrote down a weight loss plan. The numbers were similar. This made me more determined to lose weight. Baby steps.

Have a good day everyone!
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Peachplace
    CW 234.5
    PW 233.5

Sorry we are currently moving and have been all over the place!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 congratulations! Your new job sounds so exciting! Did you get a standing desk? I know it might be a bit too late, but Ikea has great electric adjustable desks so it’s easy to switch between sitting, standing, sitting on an exercise ball and whatever else you might wanna try.
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.