Shrinking Assets Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @hipari! Your body is going to take time to adjust to this incredible change. Don't focus on the scale, let your body do what it needs to do. It probably still needs lots of nourishment and as long as you are eating good stuff, the rest will come. <3
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    @hipari Congratulations on the little one and the new life <3
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    coblujay wrote: »
    Congratulations @hipari! Your body is going to take time to adjust to this incredible change. Don't focus on the scale, let your body do what it needs to do. It probably still needs lots of nourishment and as long as you are eating good stuff, the rest will come. <3

Yep, you are absolutely correct! I’m just curious to know how much of that pregnancy weight I lost during childbirth, to have some idea of where I’m at right now. I’m not trying to make any weight loss efforts now and won’t weigh in again until my own postpartum medical checkup in 6-ish weeks. Instead, I’m healing and regaining my physical abilities, starting with basics like getting up from a chair without using my hands to help, walking without getting out of breath and bending to pick things up from the floor. Lots of improving in terms of flexibility, agility, strength and endurance. Pregnancy was rough on my body. Still, my focus is on my daughter and getting used to life with a baby and trying to find a balance where the needs of all family members are met.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @hipari congrats on your baby girl! Such an exciting time!🍼
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Wow! @justanotherloser007, you have a complex history and you’ve learned so much over the years! You certainly don’t seem to be ‘just another loser’ to me. 😉 You’ve managed to untie a lot of the ‘strings’ to make progress untangling your particular ‘knot’ or ‘web,’ which is likely to help us all reflect, learn and improve. Thank you for sharing your background and insights!

@DayanasLBSGoingDown - Welcome to the Shrinking Assets team. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and hear how we can best support you in reaching your health, nutrition and/or fitness goals.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,056 Member
    Options
    @hipari Congratulations!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,738 Member
    Options
    Hi SA's ...You have another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @taylorhudson175 :)
  • Marni3369
    Marni3369 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Marni3369

PW: 242.3
    CW: 238

Total loss since 1/1/21 - 61.8 lbs

It's been a wild week! I came down with a head cold on Sunday that included a fever for 3 days. Not only did my temperature fluctuate a lot, But my weight did too. At one point in the week I weighed in at 236.6!
    I am very happy to have my middle number drop again. I am cautiously optimistic that it holds over the next couple days. My goal at the beginning of October was to start November under 240.

Happy Halloween!
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @jugar Regarding Teresa Wilson, does this mean no more habit tracker?
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,056 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our new team members!☺️
  • thetigers
    thetigers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    thetigers
    Tuesday 26 Oct
    PW:145.5
    CW:147.5

Combination of PMS and my brother and little nephew unexpectedly staying over for a few days has meant I've eaten a lot of rubbish and it shows. New day new start tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.