TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Checking in - walked 3 miles (60 minutes) and did 20 minutes of yoga. Didn’t drink my gallon of water like I normally do 😕 Good night!

Water is something I really need to start working on. I don’t know why it’s so hard for me!
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Monday, November 1

Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

That’s 2 days in a row of staying under and exercising! It’s going to be harder to get exercise in today since I have a test to take in class, but I am going to prioritize it!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mon. Nov 1)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 8 cups

I didn’t stay under but I got my 8 cups of water in! 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    mhoss2 wrote: »
    Hi all! I forgot to post for the mini challenge yesterday:

Sunday 31 October
    Track: yes
    Under: nope
    Exercise: nope - Sundays are usually my lazy day plus Halloween so I had some alcohol and too much chocolate. My daughter's candy is up high in our kitchen so I can't reach it even if I get on the step ladder.. Plus I am afraid of heights so.. win win! My step count was low 6,960.

Monday 1 November
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes.. Took my dog for a 20 min walk after we walked my daughter to school. Hubby and I then walked to lunch and took the long way home. Logged almost 12, 000 steps.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week thus far!!

@mhoss2 "My daughter's candy is up high in our kitchen so I can't reach it even if I get on the step ladder." What ever works!! :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    Monday 1 November
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a little late in posting an introduction. I'm so excited to see my TBBT friends that are continuing their journey here, as well as several newcomers this month. Many of you have a lot going on in your life, so I hope Team TBBT will be a great source of support, between helping to keep you focused on your goals and making new friends with similar goals and struggles.

I'm Brandi. I'm about a month away from being 37 years old. I am a stay at home/homeschool mom to a teen. I have been at this for a while but keep losing and gaining the same few pounds as I just haven't stayed focused on eating right. My biggest struggle right now is getting out of bed early enough to get in a morning exercise. I was waking up every morning between 530 and 6 and now I have to force myself out of bed at 8. Right now, my current goal is to lose 20lbs by Valentine's Day. I wish you all a successful November.

• everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Monday Nov. 1
    Logged food: yes
    Under : yes
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    logged food: mostly
    under calories: no (i'm 82 over without logging some of the food I ate)
    exercise: no
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    01/11

Excersize - no still sick longest cold going lol and also got toothache now 😭
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes - but too under and the app wouldn't let me complete diary but I'm not hungry much today

@ashleymullo6195 Are you feeling better today, Ashley?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Since I choose Monday as my weight in day I guess I'll be one of the first. My weight is as it was when I signed in: 180. Today wasn't the most productive day. I wasn't home so I had to eat outside. I'm fitting in my calories for the day and walked a lot so I guess I'm satisfied enought.

@IvanaKirilova Making "eating out" calories fit into your daily allowance, with or without exercise, is a good day! Next Monday, with a whole week under your belt, you can expect to post your first loss if you keep this up! Just one question...may I ask how tall you are?

Of course. I'm 5.7. I think I should weight 163 because of my body structure but 165 is my goal and will do just fine for me.

@IvanaKirilova Thank you for that. You seem like a knowledgeable and well adjusted teen, so I don't think I need to worry about you anymore!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Checking in - walked 3 miles (60 minutes) and did 20 minutes of yoga. Didn’t drink my gallon of water like I normally do 😕 Good night!

@forbes_melissa Great exercise!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kkay2345 wrote: »
    Monday, November 1

Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

That’s 2 days in a row of staying under and exercising! It’s going to be harder to get exercise in today since I have a test to take in class, but I am going to prioritize it!

@kkay2345 Awesome start to November!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mon. Nov 1)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 8 cups

I didn’t stay under but I got my 8 cups of water in! 😊

@rawrxamberx Yay for the little wins!! Next up....a big win!! You got this, Amber!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, November 1st

logged: yes
    under: yes, barely. I got the numbers to work, but I was guessing on serving size.
    exercise: no

water: 12 cups
    steps: 7,198

I really need to prioritize exercise first thing in the morning or else it just doesn't happen. I also really need the Halloween candy to be gone; I am making it fit into my calorie budget, but at the expense of healthy foods.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @gsheppy I know you have a lot going on, but you missed posting a weigh-in on Monday. Any time, at your earliest convenience, would be great :)
  • mhoss2
    mhoss2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    mhoss2

Tuesday, 2 November
    Exercise: no - I had my flu shot today, came home and napped for the rest of the day, so didn't get my exercise in. I did spend a few hours outside getting some fresh air. Step count today as of now is 7,330.

I hope everyone had a successful day today.. whatever that looks like for you. and if you feel like it wasn't brush it off and start fresh tomorrow. Take care!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Tuesday November 2
    Exercise: no, but doc appt went well and I got the all clear to try the leg fully so on to more walking soon.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 2
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 9 glasses
    exercise: 35 min.
    steps: 10025

Good night Team TBBT. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.😴🦃🍗🍁🍂💞
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Since I choose Monday as my weight in day I guess I'll be one of the first. My weight is as it was when I signed in: 180. Today wasn't the most productive day. I wasn't home so I had to eat outside. I'm fitting in my calories for the day and walked a lot so I guess I'm satisfied enought.

@IvanaKirilova Making "eating out" calories fit into your daily allowance, with or without exercise, is a good day! Next Monday, with a whole week under your belt, you can expect to post your first loss if you keep this up! Just one question...may I ask how tall you are?

Of course. I'm 5.7. I think I should weight 163 because of my body structure but 165 is my goal and will do just fine for me.

@IvanaKirilova Thank you for that. You seem like a knowledgeable and well adjusted teen, so I don't think I need to worry about you anymore!

Well thank you. I'm happy you trust me❤