Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,347 Member
edited October 2021 in Social Groups
Here we go!! Let's have fun this month!

https://youtu.be/CBWQGb4LyAM

and then...

https://youtu.be/_Zem0_qsDg0

Let us know what you think or what you want to do. Eat turkey...dressing...ice cream... :o

<3<3<3

Chris

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,873 Member
    Options
    Chris you are killing me. I will try and get through them. I think I will be doing the second one with Casey, the lower impact one. :D

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    :#

:*<3:D
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My cartilage-free knees don't have bounce so don't jump, run, kneel, or squat. It looks like the modifications in the first one take that into account - just my speed. <3

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Okay...maybe this one...

https://youtu.be/H0c-4nZjIWQ

What do you think?

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,249 Member
    Options
    I’m joining the aerobic, weight lifting team as I’m not able to get out as much. This might be a good change for me. Keep them coming Chris.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Check this one out, Kathy. :*

https://youtu.be/-5ztdzyQkSQ

or this one...

https://youtu.be/jDF4XiUtXGM

Give it a shot!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ok if Kathy is in I am. Though I must admit to 2 small purchases this week. Both from Beach Body and Shaun T. The first Hip Hop abs, if I remember correctly. I really was looking at lots. And then Cize. Always wanted to try it. I found an original on Ebay with a low price. The person has moved onto different routines.

Chris did your trainer like the weights? And I want ice-cream!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, YES!!! She was so excited to try them...and excited to punish me this afternoon!!! EGADS!!! I'm on my way there in 5 mins. I'll let you know how things go. :#

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    You have fun and give us a full report. They do work. Love mine.

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    So...I whined thru the entire hand weight exercise with the new weights...barely made three sets of 10 bicep curls...bwahahahaha! She only added one new weight to the 15. That was plenty!! I could not have lifted it with two of the new weights on a 15 pounder. EGADS!!! Silly me to complain that I thought the 15's were getting too easy.

We had some killer fog this morning...couldn't see anything...could not see past the front of the house across the street. This afternoon is BEAUTIFUL!!! You would never have guessed we had such dense fog this morning! Strange weather.

Must go read now.

Love you guys! <3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Did my 3# arm sets yesterday afternoon. Then went to a Halloween hiphop party at the local sports bar that night.

One hiphop girl asked "Do you really like this kind of music?!" and when I nodded, exclaimed "That's so A-dor-able!". Later another girl said I was her hero. I felt like a cute old lady.

I would've preferred to just fit in. It's more comfortable when enthusiasm matters more than looks. Some groups gather just to share their joy and love of music, dance and camaraderie. It's nice when stuff like age, beauty, race, garb, and size are meaningless.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that is hilarious! I went down on my bench press. Just was not feeling it. Funny how just another 1.25 pounds can kick our butts. Good thing you did not just jump to 20 lbs. Glad your day turned beautiful

Paula it sounds like you had loads of fun. I chose to skip our party. Killed zombies and worked out with the granddaughter. Would have gone with you though

Balanced my accounts today. Paid bills and cleaned my tanks. Then bought a Santa Monica algae scrubber. Way to expensive. But I want my tanks to shine. Loved all the costumes tonight.

Shelkey
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    Nov 30th goal weight : 182.6

10/31 - 186.6
    11/02 -
    11/09 -
    11/16 -
    11/23 -
    11/30 -

Back to a realistic goal and stop focusing on 179. It hasn’t happened for the last 3 months. I’m following the advice Chris gave me of healthy snacks of celery, carrots, peppers and popcorn. And will add other healthy veggies and fruit. No snacks in the house. Have to get rid of my craving for sugar! 😡 Will buy them for my parents only when they ask for them. Starting the month with meatless Monday.

My aunt returns home Wednesday. It’s been such a blessing having her here. She and my mom have been doing light exercises daily. My aunt learned them in physical therapy and shared with mom. I will make sure it continues because my mom likes the daily movement.

Let’s go, make it a November to be truly thankful.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I enjoyed doing exercises with my mom. Glad to know you are following Chris's advice.

My mom won't be staying with me as much. They think the altitude is exacerbating her health problems. :(

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    Highest weight: 192.2
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2
    Nov 30th goal weight : 140.0

10/31 - 142.2

11/01 -
    11/08 -
    11/15 -
    11/22 -
    11/29 - Nick's birthday...he would have been 32...he wanted to teach math and music.. <3
    11/30 -
  • cpanus
    Options
    Going to go get beat up by my trainer at noon today. That's what I get for telling me she is going too easy on me. My crashes to the cement seem to bother her a lot. :#

Last night was a lot of fun! So many detailed costumes and makeup!! A lot of kids. Handed out Play Doh and cut-outs to use on it. The kids love it. I let them choose their own color and cut-out. I only had about six left in the end. Added them to Ronan's Play Doh stash.

Sara brought over a chocolate pudding covered with cookies...Oh my!! It was really good!! Went off track after that. My tummy is still yelling at me about it. :p

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Walked 44 minutes - 2.1 miles.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    edited November 2021
    Options
    6.05 miles in 106 mins this morning. It was cloudy and cool. Nice walk. Scale slowly coming down...from Sunday's chocolate pudding fest :p

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Highest weight: 192.2
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2
    Nov 30th goal weight : 140.0

10/31 - 142.2

11/01 - 145.0...EGADS!!! A bunch of salt after the pudding covered with chocolate cookies was not a good idea!!
    11/08 -
    11/15 -
    11/22 -
    11/29 -
    11/30 -
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    Nov 30th goal weight : 182.6

10/31 - 186.6
    11/02 - 186.7
    11/09 -
    11/16 -
    11/23 -
    11/30 -

Let’s go, make it a November to be truly thankful.

Kathy