NOVEMBER 2021 CHALLENGES -- 11/01 - 11/30

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    62 minutes recumbent bike - 11.2 miles. Couldn’t get to the park, mom had a doctor’s appointment today.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Kathy I like you inspiration. Going to do it with you.

Chris I am still laughing over those butterfingers! None for you my friend. And I hope your trainer does not go easy on you. You will benefit for it. :#

I did some Shaun T Rocking Body this morning. I discovered I do have 2 left feet. Riding my bike tonight.

Rocky bought a 20 foot shipping container for on the mountain. Delivering it today. So glad to get the side by side out of my garage!

Karen the costumes were so wonderful this year.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Has anyone done a Beach Body on Demand? I am thinking of trying it. Maybe just do the free trial first.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Recumbent bike 30 mins - 5.38 miles.

Aunt Tee is back in Buffalo. After we dropped her at the airport my mom was a little sad and said she was going to miss her so much. So I took her to Hobby Lobby to buy Christmas decorations. We had fun and it made her happy! 😆

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Did a combination of cardio and weights last night with my granddaughter.

Kathy Christmas shopping for decorations always makes me feel better also. Glad you gals had fun. How is your dad?

So Rocky noticed a truck parked across our street was listed as stolen on Facebook. So he called it in. The owners son came. They removed the battery since the keys were also stolen and not in the truck. This is a really nice work truck with a new flatbed. I learned something. Those huge F-350's have 2 batteries! Crazy. And the thief came back and drove it away on the remaining battery. Now I might be uninformed since I did not know there were 2 batteries. But since the guys knew it why did they not remove them both?

I am betting it is parked somewhere in my neighborhood right now.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,410 Member
    Options
    Kathy, glad you had fun! I'll go Christmas decoration diving in the garage...need my Charlie Brown Christmas tree and the elf to stand guard at the front door. Not sure which container they are in...

Shelley, that's a bit crazy. I didn't know the two battery trick.

Workout yesterday was good. Going for a walk in a bit...maybe. Need to go to the store today, too.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135
    October 30th goal weight : 145

10/31 - 151.8
    11/01 - 151.9
    11/08 -
    11/15 -
    11/22 -
    11/29 -
    11/30 -

Paula

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I thought it was a bit much when I learned it also. 24 volts! Those two should have removed both. Have fun with that tree. Sounds adorable.

Did a 30 minute cize workout with Shaun T. Not to hard. Did sweat a little. I will try it again. Need to get better at it.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I just ordered Masters Hammer and Chisel workout from Beachbody. Had to get it used off eBay since they are not selling it anymore. I love dumbbell work outs.

Shell
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Catch up after a crazy week! Went for an hour way today....felt good to move after a few sluggish days!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got to the store today...a ton of people. Guess that's what happens on Friday afternoon.

Fell off the wagon today. Had lots of grams and 2/3 a huge burrito from a new place here in town. It was okay...too many raw onions, tho...blaaa.

60 min workout w/my trainer at noon. Used the new hand weight ends, Shelley. Complained the entire time. :#

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Getting haircut this morning...don't know if I'm walking today or not.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I need a haircut also. Almost to my waist. I am so happy you like the new weights. We only complain that much when we secretly love it. :p

Karen I worked off a sluggish day also.

Got up and sent my husband by plane to visit his sister in Tennessee. Then did 45 minutes of code dance. Then biked with my friend. We went off trail. It got a bit to steep and I slid backwards on a slide of fallen leaves. Yep, slid right into a wreck. Libby was ok. We then went back to the hard top. I am a bit bruised and ego a bit worse for wear, but it was a great time.

Riding again tomorrow. Then weights with Kaeldra. I have a lot of work to get fit again. The only thing between me and it is me. I got this. Do you?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I'm so glad you and Libby are okay. Sounds scary to me. Don't like riding bikes anyway and sliding backwards...EGADS!!!

Yeppy, yep, Shelley. We must get it done. Mine was 6.68 miles in 116 mins this morning. Got to sleep in until 8:00 a.m. Daylight Savings Time. It was breezy out there, but I made it to the post office and back.

My hair is a bit shorter than I like, but it will grow. Last haircut was a bit longer than I like...it might take another session to get back to normal.

Going to read now.

Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Did an overnight with two girlfriends in Easton, PA at "Baconfest." Yes....it's a thing. Do needed....lots of laughs, support and catch up. My hood friend just had a hip replacement 12 weeks ago and is going great thankfully!!

What's Baconfest without a bacon bloody mary?

Hope everyone had a great weekend.tmxvqb7zpf9r.jpg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen is there bacon in the bloody mary? Or just on the stick? You look great in the photo.

Went riding again yesterday. It was windy. But sunny and not to chilly. Then lifted weights with my granddaughter. I had to skip the pushups/bench presses. I guess I am a little bit sore. Oh well.

I also got some extra sleep. I actually got in 8 hours. Can't remember when the last time I did that.

Kathy & Chris I am trying very hard to not over eat. It is easier with Rocky out of the house. Even the dogs are getting in line. No extra snacks. They are eating their dinner now. :p

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I went to a Harry Potter Halloween House with my brother's family last week and should've kept my mask on in the car. So now I have a cold and abandoned my keto diet to cope with it. Guzzling OJ, oatmeal (chicken soup) and calories galore. Shockingly only weighed 148.8 today. Must be burning hella calories to fight this cold.

Shelley, So glad you and Libby survived your scary slip-n-slide. Leaves and gravel and stuff can really throw your tires out from under you. You must've had good reflexes to ride it out with minimum damage. Hope your bruises (body and soul) heal well. <3

Karen, Bacon is good. Bacon and alcohol is better. I had whiskey this week "for my cold." That warm fuzzy glow makes the world feel safer, curled up with a drippy nose and a Kleenex box. Gonna add bacon next time. You make it look so good.

Chris, I'm off the wagon with you. :#:# STRENGTH :#:#

paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135
    October 30th goal weight : 145

10/31 - 151.8
    11/01 - 151.9 - (spiked up to 157 last week, yikes)
    11/08 - 148.8 - (expected to see high150's! How the hack did this miracle happen?)
    11/15 -
    11/22 -
    11/29 -
    11/30 -

Paula

• cpanus
    Options
    Highest weight: 192.2
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2
    Nov 30th goal weight : 140.0

10/31 - 142.2

11/01 - 145.0...EGADS!!! A bunch of salt after the pudding covered with chocolate cookies was not a good idea!!
    11/08 - 143.6 at 5:00 a.m. ...maybe...
    11/15 -
    11/22 -
    11/29 -
    11/30 -

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    So sorry you got sick, Paula. Colds can be the worst.

Shelley, I did really great staying on track until Friday last week then...dun...dun...dun... :#

Karen, great picture! Can't even remember the last time I had an alcoholic beverage!!

Chris