Shrinking Assets Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Hello Assets!

You all are doing great - even though there is a bit of a change on the way. It is hard losing @Beka3695 as co-captain, and you'll be needing a bit of bolstering up until your team leadership is renewed and ready to roll.

I'll do my best to keep up with the weigh-ins and any questions you might have about excused weigh-ins, day changes, questions, and fabulous stuff like hitting 50 pounds gone (GO @coblujay !!).

If you are considering the step up to team co-captain or motivator, there is a document that gives a comprehensive list. Check it out at:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cnz79K-9MmrlffrfY-Eo_HQUnEsAOH61JEV9dtSNdvk/edit?usp=sharing

That list makes it look a bit bigger than the job usually is - some of the things on there only need looking after once in a while, and there should be 2 co-captains and hopefully 2 motivators to share it all. The most unavoidable duty is posting the weigh-ins on the spreadsheet. No other spreadsheet editing is required, but it needs to be kept up regularly all week every week. Otherwise, most of the duties are about keeping the team discussions going, coming up with ideas, questions, or even challenges to help everyone stay on track, etc. Of course, every team member can dive in on those kinds of things any time!

So please let me know if anyone would like to try this out. I (and the other Moderators) give a lot of support as you learn the ropes, so it should not be too onerous. Message me or leave a message here and I'll be glad to give you all the info you need.

Tally ho!
  • jugar
    rwlqjmtl0exh.png

November Week 1 is ending soon! Please get these weigh-ins posted here as soon as you can - tallies happen bright and early Sunday morning.

@TheMrWobbly
    @DyanasLBSGoingDown
    @DeanBurrows
    @peachplace
    @bionicpuffy
    @thetigers
    @leni1us
    @Stefbomb2020
    @taylorhudson175

Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    results-design-power-name.gif

Congratulations to everyone who participated this past week. Way to start November out strong!

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...
    gxuq11haaax6.png
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,522 Member
    Restart day for me after holidays and a mad return to work. Looking forward to getting into a routine again

07/11/21 - 114.1
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Thank you @jugar! Happy dancing here in Colorado! :)
  • jugar
    November Week 2 Challenge is UP!

Come enjoy playing the numbers this week:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10848383/november-week-2-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @LaurieWrobo Happy Birthday! 🎈🎁
  • @LaurieWrobo Happy Birthday!!
    @hipari Wow, that is amazing being able to help out premies ((hugs)) in addition to helping out your own!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,522 Member
    So work seems to lurch from one chaotic episode to another. Our EMEA CEO has returned to the Netherlands and I can start to plan. I noticed since both my children were home that has drained my time significantly so I probably needs to have a chat over dinner and point out I am getting back to where I was a couple of years ago able to focus and ready to be p****d off with people who interfered with my plans.

Wishing you a speedy recovery @DyanasLBSGoingDown

That is a really impressive scheme @hipari - I wonder if my doctor would prescribe no sweet stuff for me ;)
This discussion has been closed.