Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Tuesday, November 02
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 1001
    • Steps: 11.963 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had an okay Tuesday. I got groceries in the morning and after that I cleaned up my shed a bit. I couldn't find any sanding paper, so I have to wait to varnish the table. I can borrow a machine from my dad, but I am not sure when he will come over again. I got rid of all of my cardboard boxes and papers because there was a pick up last night so that was nice. Also received a package with a new book and two soap holders. When my mom was here last time she gifted me a shampoo bar and a body bar so now I can start using them. They make my bathroom smell devine.
    I managed to only read two chapters of the new book instead of half the thing, so my sleep did not suffer. :smiley:
    Going to the doctor in a bit for the results of my sleep test and then gym after that.
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.

@ewilhelm2487 Would you like me to move you to the support team for a while? I wouldn't really worry about your gains affecting team, but really think about what's best for you! Let me know dear...and hang in there!!
    Jessica

Yes please! Atleast for the next month.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/31 15,628
    11/1 13,298
    11/2 7,834
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-159
    Current-158.8
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Did you see my Monday check-in post?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options

Hi @princessdimplz , yes, I saw your post and I recorded your weigh in on the spreadsheet. I'm sorry...with my schedule, I don't always answer each one, but I did "like" your weight loss. Congrats on your loss this week! Keep it up!! WTG! If in doubt, always check the spreadsheet and if you see your weight posted, you'll know it's been recorded. I'm the only one who records the weigh ins.

Have a great rest of your week!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.

@ewilhelm2487 Would you like me to move you to the support team for a while? I wouldn't really worry about your gains affecting team, but really think about what's best for you! Let me know dear...and hang in there!!
    Jessica

Yes please! Atleast for the next month.

@ewilhelm2487 I've emailed the MODS to move you to the Support Team...please keep talking with us in the chatroom when you can and I hope things get better soon!!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @kcpond Nice loss this week!! WOOHOO!

@angmarie28 Great job on your loss this week! Every little bit helps, right?!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @GSAllumbaugh 10/29 and 10/30
    @napattack9558 10/25-10/30
    @ncfitbit 10/30

Need your steps for the last week of October...look at the chart and fill in the blanks for me please. Thanks!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP (check-in)
    Steps update/ Daily Step goal is 6800
    11/1 - 8418
    11/2 - 7646

So far so good (step-wise). Managed to fit in a bike ride yesterday evening w/my daughter - I was gifted a new 12 speed bicycle, by the Hubs, past weekend and It was my first official ride out. Need to figure out how the gears work -because on a short 15min ride, my legs were burning 🔥.. I forgot to "start" the exercise on my watch and I don't think Samsung health recorded it - but at least I know i got a mini work-out in.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Wednesday, November 03
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 836
    • Steps: 11.108 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I went to the doctor in the morning for my sleep test result. As expected, everything looked perfectly normal. We discussed what to do now and I felt a little pressured to do at least something so I agreed to try medication. To be honest, I already regret saying yes to it. It's an SNRI and they are no joke. I can pick up the meds tomorrow and I am not looking forward to taking them. I will check in with my doctor again in 2-3 weeks to see how it goes.

It was weigh in day at the gym. Most numbers were not very interesting. I lost 3 kilograms, 1 point of my BMI and some fat. I think the most important one was dropping a point of visceral fat. This has been 10 since I started and is a 9 now! So that was pretty cool. I normally have a shake before the gym, but I didn't want to do that with the weigh in. So I had to get all my eating in between 12:00 and 16:00. Which wasn't a big deal, but I didn't manage to eat everything I normally do on gym days. Which is also not a bad thing because my weight has not been moving much this week.
    My dad called last night to ask if he could come over today with the sanding machine, so I can fix up my jigsaw table sooner than I expected, yay!
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 231
    CW 225.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 231
    CW 225.6

@christinalagree Wow, great loss this week!!! AWESOME JOB! Keep up the hard work!

@pupowl Sounds like a good day...sorry about the meds...perhaps you can work to come off of it before too long. Did you ever try any of the more natural sleep aids? I hate taking medicine...can't wait to continue to lose this weight and come off the blood pressure meds...even though my dose is fairly minor.

@Yukie_OP Nice gift from your husband! Glad you enjoyed a ride with your daughter...bet she loved time with Mommy! Remember to put your watch in your pocket when you ride and the motion with your legs will catch it, even when you don't set it to start for exercise.

@princessdimplz What's on tap for your day today?! I hope it's amazing and peace-filled for you! What do you do for work, by the way? I'm working from home today...wish I could do it every day, but only two days a week...enjoy!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @ewilhelm2487 @Jugar (MODS) sends you a big hug. She said you were really working hard and making great progress for a while. She is sure that a step back for recalibration will be just what you need. Hurry back soon!
  • princessdimplz
    Options

Hi @princessdimplz , yes, I saw your post and I recorded your weigh in on the spreadsheet. I'm sorry...with my schedule, I don't always answer each one, but I did "like" your weight loss. Congrats on your loss this week! Keep it up!! WTG! If in doubt, always check the spreadsheet and if you see your weight posted, you'll know it's been recorded. I'm the only one who records the weigh ins.

Have a great rest of your week!
    Jessica :smile:

Hi @jessicakrall8, oh no worries and I completely understand. Thanks for mentioning the spreadsheet, I'll look at that in the future.
  • princessdimplz
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 231
    CW 225.6

@princessdimplz What's on tap for your day today?! I hope it's amazing and peace-filled for you! What do you do for work, by the way? I'm working from home today...wish I could do it every day, but only two days a week...enjoy!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 Thank you for the kind words. The tap is filled with water sis :D ! Trying to keep my water intake up and I would much rather eat my calories than drink them ;) I'm a coordinator for two assistant superintendents of a school district in a Chicago suburb. We're of course in-person and I do wish that I could work from home at least one day a week to feel more productive LOL and two days for you is good. I like coming to the office because it forces me to look nice and gives me positive energy. What do you do for work?
  • christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 231
    CW 225.6

@christinalagree Wow, great loss this week!!! AWESOME JOB! Keep up the hard work!

Thanks!
    I always seem to lose the most the first week. I have been moving everyday and tracking what I'm eating.
This discussion has been closed.