CW: 162.0
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Friday, November 05
    • Exercise: gym
    • Steps: 11.918 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pleasant Friday. The gym was really busy so my workout was all over the place because some machines were taken. Eventually managed to do everything though, so it wasn't too bad. When I was home, I cooked some food I was missing. I haven't cooked in over a year now for several reasons. The food was alright, but not worth all the hassle so I wont be doing that again. Good to know nothing changed there I guess. I was probably a little over calories, but I did not track it. Today I will hopefully sort out my table so I can start a puzzle on it today or tomorrow and do some housework.
    Happy Saturday everyone <3

@CasandraW
    @Yukie_OP
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you all for the compliments, I really appreciate it! I love going out in nature with my camera, I just wish I had the energy to do that more often.

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    @KHill875 & @Pupowl good losses this week !! Maybe @ssssseika you had a good loss but you didn't put your previous weight so I hope you did 😉
    My week hasn't been too bad,managed to avoid snacking till yesterday when I was out shopping & missed lunch.So went into the Pound bakery & got 3 granola bars for £1 & ate one on the bus home & the other 2 when I got home !!! I did get a gym session in & a swim.Think I may have overdone the exercise as my shoulder was pretty sore the next day.
    Got a peaceful day as all the men in my house have gone to a soccer match.Its our home team Derby match today.Manchester United v Manchester City so we all cheering for United in our house.
    Have a great Saturday all 💪🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in (Sat)
    PW: 136.2
    CW: 135.0
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Nice losses this week @ssssseika @KHill875 @pupowl @izzyred9400
    @CasandraW @Yukie_OP!! Wow, Congrats ya'll!

@pupowl I'm with you on the cooking thing...I've never
    enjoyed it...it's just something I do because I have to...
    my Mom had the gift for cooking...I didn't inherit that gene.

@Arc130 You know how to change directions...I've seen you do it before...and
    remember, some weeks are just weird too...good luck on the week ahead and I
    have no doubt you'll get back in the groove!

Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/4: 11,213
    11/5: 9,163
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Lw 184
    Cw 185
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    a9h9atpqwxyb.jpg

We are wrapping up Week 6 in the Captain's Challenge today!

This week, my focus was on Exercise. Now I know we focus a lot on our step counts due to our monthly step team challenges, but my focus on Exercise (and for me, that's walking) was on a term I'd never heard before a few months ago..."intentional walking". Outside of meeting a daily step goal with my Fitbit, I wanted to take it a step further and set aside time for intentionally walking, clearing my head, focusing on MY fitness. Not only does it give me time to work on getting moving, but it gives me time to reflect on my process, planning, goals, next steps, etc.

I completed my second 5k this morning. I walked 3.2 miles in an hour and a half. Probably not any big feat on time, but for me, it felt like an accomplishment. I'm still working to gain strength in my knee from my previous injury. I'm also dealing with some plantar fasciitis issues. So just to finish made me feel like I did something!
      [*] So, how was your focus this week?
      [*] Did you meet the goal you set?
      [*] What new thing did you learn?
      [*] What needs more work?
      [*] How did your focus help with your other goals?
      [*] What will your focus be for next week?

Let's discuss! Remember...the one thing you share, might be just what someone else needs to hear to get motivated. PLEASE use our group for sharing and not just posting your weigh in once a week. Hope to hear from you on the questions above, as well as anything else you'd like to share.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
      Jessica :smile:
    • jessicakrall8
      edited November 2021
      Options
      f5nqqfcre9rm.png

Take time this month, to notice the beauty of nature all around you...breathe the air, listen to the falling leaves crunching as you walk, hear the squirrels as they play in the trees, hear the birds as they sing, then be grateful...grateful you had this moment, that you're able to see, hear, smell and touch the world around you...there's ALWAYS time for gratitude. Life is short...drink it all in...and be kind to each other.

bmcfdy801e65.jpg
    • jessicakrall8
      Options
      xghtxbu359fn.png
    • jessicakrall8
      Options
      n32clbe0i24s.jpg

@GSAllumbaugh
      @jenready
      @DreaRN15

Need your weigh ins for this week please...stats begin early Sunday morning. Thanks!
      Jessica
    • DreaRN15
      DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
      Options
      DreaRN15
      Saturday
      PW 270.4
      CW 272.6
    • jessicakrall8
      Options
      DreaRN15 wrote: »
      DreaRN15
      Saturday
      PW 270.4
      CW 272.6

@DreaRN15 You've been pretty quiet lately...either you're really busy with work, traveling or stressed...in any of those, just use us as a sounding board...you know the drill...once you get back on track, those little gains come right back off...hope all is well with you...
      Jessica
    • napattack9558
      napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
      Options
      napattack9558
      Weigh-in Day - Sunday
      PW - 137.7
      CW - 136.4
    • Pupowl
      Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
      Options
      Saturday, November 06
      • Exercise: no
      • Net calories: 1961
      • Steps: 11.591 / 10.000
      Ramblings of the day
      Good morning team. I had a decent Saturday. Took care of all my laundry. Finally sanded the table and then sprayed varnish on it. A little smelly and I don't really notice much of a difference. I then had the pleasure of trying to get the table inside on my own. It took a little bit of muscle and swearing, but I now have a place to do my jigsaw puzzles, yay! I think I will start with a snowy Beauty and the Beast one by Thomas Kinkade. I went waaaay over calories with my food. My defecit is pretty high on most days, so I know sometimes the opposite happens. The scale wasn't too unkind this morning. Thankfully I don't have a whole kilo to work off after the weekend like I had before, so I guess that's progress.
      Happy Sunday everyone <3
    This discussion has been closed.