• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 992 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Monday, November 08
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1005
    • Steps: 10.600 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I didn't have a great Monday. Got the paperwork out of the way at least and the gym was alright. But I felt sick all day and took a couple of pills that didn't help much. Going to pick up meds and some groceries in a bit and hopefully clean. Already have a pretty bad headache so will see how that goes.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3

Good morning,sorry you didn't feel too good.At least you got your paperwork sorted & got to the gym.Must have been something in the air yesterday,I didn't feel too good either.I had stomach pains in the morning so I didn't eat anything until 2.30pm.I managed the gym & had a swim & nice relax in the steam room.So felt better after that.
  • izzyred9400
    @Pupowl & @ssssseika Congratulations on your steps.I better get moving you're hot on my heels 😉🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
    So sorry that so many people have alot of stress in their lives right now.@DreaRN15 & @Waifer003 I hope you find the strength to come with the stresses & come back soon.Exercise I find really distresses me,especially a walk around Nature,I love swishing through the autumn leaves this time of year.Take time for yourself @ncfitbit it's stressful looking after elderly parents.Its good that you want to spend time with your Mum & Dad.I did the same with my Mum,eventhough it was hardworking & upsetting to watch dementia take my Mum away from me,I tried to be positive & just gave her lots of hugs when I could.
    @jessicakrall8 I hope you can control your cholesterol with your diet.My sister managed to control hers for a time as she wanted to avoid taking medication.
  • izzyred9400
    Meant cope with the stress 🤪
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Steps Update (daily goal 6,800):
    11/5 - 8396
    11/6 - 19250
    11/7 - 7814
    11/8 - 7954

Sounds like some of you are having a tough week - sorry to hear, stay strong. Work is also very busy for me * year-end tends to be our busiest most stressful time. If I can focus on just one thing this season: Its prioritizing my lunch walk to meet my daily step goal.

Past weekend was great activity-wise *notice my steps on Sat 😁 (Yay)
    Cycled with my daughter to a nearby park 1 mile each way, not far but it was so rewarding to get through -- my little one makes me so nervous: cycling on semi-busy roads 😰 vs. just our neighborhood.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,479 Member
    Hi Ya'll...hope everyone who was sick the past few days is feeling better. Today was busy and productive at work. I'm dreading my doctor's appointment...only because they tend to focus on the negative. Hopefully she'll like my lower weight, glucose reading and my 5k completion from last weekend. I really feel like I'm working really hard right now on doing all the right things, so hope she can at least SEE that. Found some new recipes for baked tilapia, baked trout and baked chicken. That will be the project for the next week...she'll probably want to do a follow up in three months and rerun the blood work, so I plan to work really hard on everything so I can have better results...

I'm having issues with my plantar fasciitis this week, so have to always wear shoes with arch support and good padding in the heel. This too will improve with time. I'd gotten a little lax in walking around the house barefoot, so probably didn't help things. DUH!

Well, I'm headed to bed. Hope your Wednesday is good. Pray for my Thursday appointment and have good thoughts for me around 8-9am please...I'll let you know how it goes. Also, getting my COVID Moderna booster, so Friday should be interesting...hopefully I'll be able to work, but we shall see.

Nite nite!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,933 Member
    Tuesday, November 09
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 930
    • Steps: 11.331 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a productive Tuesday and managed to do everything I wanted to do. Picking up medication, groceries (behaved as well, bought nothing 'bad'!), vacuumed the house, mopped the floor, did the dishes. I was still not feeling great. Took another pill in the evening and went to bed on time. I slept pretty good so I feel okay this morning.
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@jessicakrall8
    I hope your doctor will be nice to you. She should realize you can't fix all the numbers in a short period of time, so any progress with improving numbers should be celebrated! You are indeed doing great and I really hope she will regocnize that as well. If she does decide to complain, please don't let it drag you down and keep being awesome. Good luck!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited November 2021
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/8: 9,732
    11/9: 14,266

Walked around the airport yesterday.

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,872 Member
    11/4-13,223
    11/5-12,512
    11/6-10,682
    11/7-11,374
    11/8-13,588
    11/9-13,255
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 245.0
    CW - 243.8
  • jessicakrall8

Hi All...busy day today and had piano and had to cook tonight...not my usual Wednesday...so I'm going to go eat my dinner and get to bed early for my doctor's appt first thing tomorrow. I'm trying not to worry. I HATE going to the doctor...hopefully like @pupowl said, maybe she'll be more positive than negative. Due to COVID, other than my COVID shots, I haven't seen her during the Pandemic...it's been a rough year for me, so if she's negative, it might be time to find a new doctor. I'll think about that later. In the meantime, I'M going to focus on the positive...I know how hard I'm working. Baby steps!

Thanks for your kind words @pupowl...I'll report in afterward tomorrow...I work from home tomorrow, so at least it will be fairly relaxing!

Jess

• Pupowl
    edited November 2021

Wednesday, November 10

• Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 795
    • Steps: 12.420 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day

Good morning team. Not a very interesting day for me. Gym as usual and not much else. I still don't feel great. It's always hard for me to figure out if I am actually sick or not because I never feel great due to fatigue/headaches/mental health. So I tend to just keep doing what I always do. I was tempted to skip the gym, but glad I went anyway. I think I will just take it easy today. A little frustrated that my weight has barely moved the past 4 days, despite the high calorie deficits. Hopefully it will decide to move tomorrow.

Happy Thursday everyone 💜

Also I hate the new forum. Looks like my format code doesn't work anymore either.

• christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member

christinalagree

weigh in day:Thursday

PW:225.6

CW:226.0

A little gain but still an overall loss!! I’m feeling great, moving more everyday.

• Chalmation
    edited November 2021

I just found the announcement for the new changes. They said that BBC code is not coming back because its not sustainable. Its been sustainable for years but now its not. Click on Discussions at the top and it should be the first post. The post is closed of course, so they don't have to deal with complaints, but the option to Disagree is there.

So no more colors, tickers, spoilers, etc. You can still bold and italicize if you double-click on the word.

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,872 Member

11/10-11,233

No workout today, I was woke up at 1am by a sick kid, so I opted for that extra sleep instead.

• Yukie_OP

@jessicakrall8 - fantastic news! happy to hear that the Dr. was able to affirm your progress - you've worked hard.

@angmarie28 - hope your kiddo is feeling better.

@Pupowl & @Chalmation - Can't say i like the changes to the forum much either, something to get used to i guess.

• Pupowl
    edited November 2021

Thursday, November 12

Exercise: no

Net calories: 854

Steps: 10.673 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day

Good morning team. As planned, I didn't really do anything on Thursday. I made some good progress on the jigsaw puzzle, enjoyed music, some gaming, walking and cuddling my cat. It was a pretty nice day, though I did take a pill. Head still not very happy. I am going to visit my brother and his kids with my dad in a bit. It's a 1,5 hour drive and I get really anxious about leaving the house when it's over an hour or so + far away. I don't like leaving my cat. Although I have had him for 6,5 years now, this feeling is progressively getting worse which is a bit of a bummer. Hopefully all goes well, I am already looking forward to being home again and I haven't even left yet! 😆

Happy Friday everyone 💜

@jessicakrall8

So happy for you that your doctor acknowledged your hard work!

• Yukie_OP

Yukie_OP ~ Happy Friday everyone.

Steps Update (daily goal 6,800):

11/9 -8042

11/10- 7146

11/11 -7352

• 14 days of consistently reaching/exceeding my minimum steps ☺️
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member

Happy Friday, everyone 💪

Username: ssssseika

Weigh in Day: Friday

CW: 159.8

• Chalmation
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 150.4
    CW 150.2
  • Chalmation
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/10: 10,523
    11/11: 8,144
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 235 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 199.6
  • Pupowl
    Friday, November 12

Exercise: no
    Net calories: too high
    Steps: 10.262 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Visit to my brother was alright. I was very exhausted when I got back home so I just relaxed. I ordered pizza in the evening, which I hadn't done in 5 weeks. I wasn't having cravings, I just planned it this time. It wasn't really worth it because I did not enjoy the food. I also dropped a new glass salt shaker in my kitchen, which shattered and glass and salt went everywhere. It was fun cleaning that up. :| At least my cat wasn't nearby. I was supposed to go to the gym today, but I am really not feeling well so I cancelled it. Also trying my new medication for the first time today which I am not looking forward to.
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 201.9
    CW: 201.2
  • izzyred9400
    Izzyred9400
    sat
    PW 134.8
    CW 134.4
    Oh well,at least it's a loss.
    steps
    11/6 5,077
    11/7 10,911
    11/8 7,123
    11/9 5,433
    11/10 17,793
    11/11 20,1116
    11/12 11,001
    I am definitely not liking the changes on here,I have an android mobile phone so not been able to visit this page for days and till can't ! I have an old laptop which take age to load & some of the keys dont work so I am afraid you won't be hearing from me as much until they solve the problems.
    @jessicakrall8 I did think about you on thurs morning so glad it was a positive outcome for you, you deserve it after all your hard work.

• jessicakrall8
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 199.6

@bearchested Welcome to Onederland!!! Hard work pays off!!! Great job! Walk about an inch taller today ok?!! :smile:

@chalmation I know we all hate when the scale barely budges, but at least it's a loss and not a gain. Stay on course and you'll see bigger drops!! Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 201.9
    CW: 201.2

Nice loss @pupowl and hopefully this next drop will take you into Onederland!! I can only imagine how great you feel. I'm watching and waiting for my drop into Twoterville...I can't even think far enough ahead for Onederland...maybe in a year and a half or so...

Either way, we will all celebrate our successes!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Izzyred9400
    sat
    PW 134.8
    CW 134.4
    Oh well, at least it's a loss.

steps
    11/11 20,1116

I am definitely not liking the changes on here, I have an android mobile phone so not been able to visit this page for days and till can't ! I have an old laptop which take age to load & some of the keys dont work so I am afraid you won't be hearing from me as much until they solve the problems.

@jessicakrall8 I did think about you on Thurs morning so glad it was a positive outcome for you, you deserve it after all your hard work.

@izzyred9400 Don't you dare diminish a loss...be very proud of every one of those!! Great job! Take a look at your steps count for 11/11 should it be 20,111 or 20.116? Let me know...I went with the latter until I hear differently. Thank you for your kind thoughts...I was so stressed that I barely slept the night before. Was SO pleased at her demeanor during the appointment. FYI, they're working hard on correcting all of the issues, but especially the one with androids...so please be patient and hopefully it won't be too much longer. I'm still trying to get used to the new setup as well...
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 599 Member
    I’m sorry I will need to weigh in tomorrow. I forgot this morning and I’m out for the day. It will be first thing.
This discussion has been closed.