• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Steps Update (goal 6.8k/day)
    11/12 - 7595
    11/13 - 8901
    11/14 - 8522
    11/15 - 6546

Had such a good streak with my steps, but Monday I lost track in the haze of the day and realized too late in the evening i wasn't at target. I'll have to make up for it throughout the week.

@jessicakrall8 - Congrats to you, on the Moderator role. Don't mind sharing your awesomeness, but don't leave us (haha) 😊
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 305.1
    CW: 304.0
    LTD: 76 lbs

I'm getting a strong sensation of impending bet losing.....

@mulecanter Hey at least you lost 4 lbs this week...you can't win at everything!!! :) CONGRATS on the loss though!! Great job!

Can I tempt you to come back and join me as a Motivator?!!!! I miss arguing with you! :smiley:
    Jessica

I wish my wife found arguments motivational
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,872 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    11/11-6,796
    11/12-12,894
    11/13-6,832
    11/14-8,087

Weekend of Birthdays and Birthday parties, and sick kids. I did workout Friday but thats all I was able to squeeze in. Diet sucked because well, Birthdays, and surprise, Today is my Birthday. My house has 4 birthdays in 3 1/2 weeks, and 3 of them in a week, mine is the last one, thank goodness. I was able to get up and workout this morning, and packed a good lunch. Im thinking about going to dinner tonight but not sure if I want to or just want to stay home, Im kinda over eating out and doing things, ha

Happy Birthday. Alot of people are saying that birthday cake has zero calories. I for one believe them.

unfortunatly the scale disagrees, hahaha. The pizza is whats really packing on the calories though
  • angmarie28
    11/15-12,911

No workout this morning, I got up at 4am and the wind was so strong, like crazy strong, so I went back to bed, haha. I am making sure to get my steps in though to compensate.

My birthday was good, My oldest son just stared his first job a couple months ago and he bought my a coffee mug with his own money so that was super sweet. I had to go to my great aunts funeral, so that wasnt exactly my birthday event of choice, but I have weirdly bad luck on my birthday, so it wasnt much of a suprise. But me, my husband and 2 of our kids went to dinner, then I tricked my husband into going and buying a new christmas tree with me, haha, but ours has a broken branch, and is too wide for out new house, and on my birthday my husband is forced to be a good sport, hahahaha. My husbands aunt called and told me she is going to pay for our trip to Oregon this year to visit his family. That is amazing because I made an agreement with my husband that if we stay in Montana, that we will travel to visit his family every year, and we have, usually we all meet in Idaho, but every few years we go to Oregon where most of his family is, and because of this trip, we usually cant afford to travel anywhere else, so with them covering this trip, we may be able to make another trip somewhere else this year.

Today is back on the healthy eating train. No more birthdays and the holidays are enough apart that they arent going to derail me much. Now time to get the scale moving down.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Surprised by the changes🤪 I'm back from vacation. My attitude is a bit better but I'll still be planning to change my environment for my own sanity.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,479 Member
    Really long and busy day for me today...just finished with my work day, drove home, taught piano, heated up leftovers and now I'm going to eat dinner and relax a bit...maybe watch one of the Christmas moves I'm loading up on the DVR from Hallmark, Hallmark Movies/Mysteries, Lifetime and GAC Family...I just love holiday movies!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow! Thanks for all the kind words concerning my MODS status...I'm looking forward to another opportunity to learn new things and be helpful. I'm not going anywhere...I love being Captain of this team!! You guys are so amazing and help ME stay on track!! Why would I leave?!!

Talk to you tomorrow! Take care!
    Jessi
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/14: 9,139
    11/15: 8,162
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,933 Member
    Tuesday, November 16

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 883
    Steps: 11.114 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Still struggle with food, but it was a bit better on Tuesday. It doesn't help that nothing appeals to me either, it all tastes bleh. I have to increase my dose on Saturday to double what I am on now. A little bit worried it's going to start the side-effects all over again and worse. But no use worrying about that now, will see when I get there. I finished my jigsaw puzzle so I will share a picture later when it is light outside.
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@izzyred9400
    Thank you, I hope it will improve soon as well. I don't really have any advice when it comes to socializing because I don't have a social life. :smiley: I also don't drink, never have. I very rarely go out for dinner with my mom. It's easy to just enjoy those moments and not worry about food because it doesn't occur often. I don't know how I would manage with a regular thing like that either; it sounds hard. I hope you can figure out a way that works for you.
  • Pupowl
    edited November 2021
    Here is my finished puzzle. Some bits were a little hard, but I really enjoyed making this one. I think the image is really pretty too. It's 1000 pieces.

mmkspfo77s5w.jpg
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    @pupowl Awesome puzzle. love the image - it has great colors ❄🌈
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Hey Everyone,
    Been an awful couple of weeks, but I’m back.
    Wow - what on earth happened to the discussion boards? I have no idea if I’m posting to our November discussion thread or not 😂. My plan is to ease back in to things a bit. Things with my mom went downhill quite quickly. She’s across the country from me. Things have returned somewhat to normal (as normal as dementia can be), but I’m still trying to get my footing.
    @jessicakrall8 please keep me on support for the next week or so, my hope is to be back in the game fully by the time the new December discussion begins. In the meantime I obviously have a ton to catch up on 😳. Any tips on how to wade through this new format?
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    I am so incredibly sorry. This baby has been kicking my *kitten* and we are not friends🤣 Plus my toddler thinks acting like a psycho is cool now too. So this last week has been a nightmare for me.

My weight for last week was 224 with a gain of 3lbs. 😭 This will be my final weigh in, I don't want to drag the team down since I'm steadily gaining. But I do want to try to be there more to cheer everyone on.

@ewilhelm2487 , I'm late seeing this, but I just wanted you to know I think I know how you feel. I was trying to lose weight before I had my second child and then life got crazy! You are doing a tough, important job right now! I wish I had been able to appreciate that more when I was going through having small children. All the craziness will pass. Please be good and kind to yourself in any way you can right now. Hugs.

Thank you so so much!! I have been so hard on myself for gaining, even though I know it's normal lol. My youngest I only gained 18lbs the whole pregnancy and so far I've already gained 10. 😑 I have maintained these last two weeks so I'm hoping it'll stay this way a little longer.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    I've just found out that my cholesterol is in the "borderline" category...would love to know if anyone else has to deal with cholesterol issues and if you can recommend some specific dietary changes to help with that. I already know to cut out bacon, sausage and processed meats. I also know that weight loss and increased activity are two good actions to take...will be continuing both of those...hoping to avoid yet another prescription if I can. I see my doctor to discuss the results on Thursday.

Thanks in advance...
    Jessica

So I had borderline cholesterol years ago and was given 2 months to lower it or go on meds. I couldn't lower it that quick so I was put on Statins and it kept my numbers on check. When I got pregnant with my son I was so worried that my cholesterol would shoot up again but didn't. I stayed off them for over a year and had great levels. I ate a low fat, low cholesterol diet for a year. Limited all red meat (which was so hard), no high sodium foods and limited sugar. I don't recommend doing it all at once because then it leaves you with nothing to eat🤣 I lived off a vegetarian diet with chicken and that was it. Eventually I found Intermittent fasting and I started eating normal foods again but kept watching my fat and cholesterol and my last check up my numbers were perfect.
    Keep your head up and just be mindful of the things you eat.
  • angmarie28
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-160
    Current-159.2
  • angmarie28
    11/16-12,489

Got called into work last night and it was a shift that offered incentives that added up to basically doubling my base pay, so I took it and was up late. no workout this morning, but trying to keep my steps up.

I had my body analysis done today, I missed last month and it was kind of a slap in the face. From this time last year, I am up 9.4lbs, up 11.8lbs in fat, and up 24.4cm2 of visceral fat, anything under 100 they say is good, but Im at 98.4 now and that freaked me out. Visceral fat is the fat around your organs and that freaked me out a bit, so now Ive got somewhere to "start" from
  • jessicakrall8
    @Waifer003 Deep breaths...we're all struggling through the format changes...I do like the size of the font, but that's about it...like with anything, change is hard...but you'll get it. And yes, you're in the right chatroom...LOL

@ewilhelm2487 Thank you so much for the advice. My doctor told me not to worry but keep up everything that I'm doing...she loved my increased activity, my loss of 25% of my weight and the rest of my numbers looked great...she put me on a new minor dose of a thyroid med to work on my T4s...my T3s looked great and have been stable for many years. I'm upping my fruits and veggies and limiting red meat, bacon and sausage...still going to eat my turkey sandwiches, but also eating more tuna and pimento cheese, so less deli meat for sure. My energy levels on day two of the new med is already increasing...she told me this medicine will help accelerate my weight loss. I'm all for that! Appreciate your advice!

@angmarie28 Nice loss this week!! You'll get things back on an even keel with your body ...I have faith in you!

Rough day today...and tomorrow is usually a work at home day for me, but this week, I have to go into the office...so home working on Friday...should make for a nice, relaxing lead into the weekend! Talk to you guys more tomorrow! I'm going to lie down!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Wednesday, November 17

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 768
    Steps: 11.233 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Nothing special to report. Made it to the gym which mostly went fine, a little dizzy. The rest of the day was okay too. It seems the naussea starts every day around 16:00. It hasn't really gotten less yet. Sleep was not great. Woke up in the middle of the night and had a hard time falling asleep again. Still barely any REM and deep sleep. Going to pick up my new dose today.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member
    christinalagree
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 226
    CW: 225.2
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/16: 7,278
    11/17: 11,316
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 599 Member
    Hi
    Just checking in. My week has been busy, it was my oldests birthday yesterday. Still putting my house back together and cleaning from our Reno. The Reno is still not done, and they are giving us a hard time about finishing it. It was supposed to be done in late July early August.
    I’ve put a picture of my daughters cake, I worked hard on it and it turned out well. qhbmilms4x9g.jpeg
  • angmarie28
    11/17-10,509
  • angmarie28
    Got up and worked out this morning finally. Now Im at work, and there is no heat in my office. I am at my desk in a hoodie, a coat, and a blanket, and still cold. at least shivering burns calories :D
  • jessicakrall8
    christinalagree
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 226
    CW: 225.2

@christinalagree Nice loss!! WTG! :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    @Ssssseika I need your steps from Nov 4th to current please...we're getting way behind, but it was probably due to all the system changes...catch me up when you can and thanks! It's getting a little easier to use now...I do like the larger fonts.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @casandraw What a beautiful cake!!! Bet that went over well! Hope the birthday was fun!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    I've caught up the spreadsheet...please take a look and make sure you've reported in your weigh ins this week...steppers, if you see lots of white spaces, send me an update...so happy all of you are being patient with the changes...shows what a great group of people ya'll are!!!

I'm going to go heat up some dinner and then relax...hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Friday tomorrow! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    8ueje2otlljk.png
  • Pupowl
    edited November 2021
    Thursday, November 18

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 887
    Steps: 10.710 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Same poop, different day.

@CasandraW
    The cake looks great & delicious! I hope your home will be restored soon.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 243.8
    CW - 246.6
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Steps

11/15 - 4,146
    11/16 - 3,168
    11/17 - 4,545