Tigers Den Chat

Replies

• sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Still in Sacramento having a wonderful time with my friend Robyn will be home Thursday.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 245 Member
    Good morning. I had a telehealth with a new provider on Monday and I really liked her. She was very thorough and had an excellent "bedside manner". Work is still work. Super busy.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    It's 20 feels like 7 with a high of 22 and snow continuing until 1PM. Axe Sharpening: Next time you're stuck in self-doubt or fear, act with confidence to free yourself & get moving in the right direction.~~Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask a friend how they have been feeling recently. Fitness quote for today: Work Out. Eat Well. Be Patient. Your body will reward you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: See the positives in progress. Don't get frustrated with how long it takes, because small steps eventually lead to big results.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,401 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified cross training week 1 day 3 this afternoon.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Haven't felt good at all today blood sugar was high and I was shaking like it was to low. Weird.
    Slept all day got home late last night good thing I came home a day early my friend wouldn't know what to do for me. Hubby knows exactly what to do.
  • corgisncollies
    I hope you feel better Sandra. Hubby has chemo this morning, so I will be late logging in to work.
  • macrat12
    It's 11 feels like -6 with a high of 19 for today. Axe Sharpening: Patience & Consistency are everything. Do not give up because you don't see the scale move in just a couple weeks.~~Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Athlete Action for Happiness: Do an act of kindness to make life easier for someone. Fitness quote for today: Sweat off the stress~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep fighting through your worst days. It's how you earn your best days.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,406 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified Cross Training Week 1, Day4 this afternoon.
  • sandra2bfit1
    I feel good today blood sugar back to normal.
    Have to find all my WW points book. I have been really good with my eating. I have had no sugar or salt today. Wednesday when my blood sugar was high it scared me to the point I thought it was my last day on earth.
  • corgisncollies
    Sandra, that is great not having any sugar or salt. I am sorry you were so scared. I think of you all the time. I lost 1.3 this week. I've now lost just over 70 pounds/20% of my start weight. I met my next goal, so I ordered my reward.
  • corgisncollies
    cqdp4xbrbsgp.jpg
  • macrat12
    It's 16 feels like 8 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's not about being a picture of perfect health. It's about the healthiest physical self as you can. It starts with you…NO ONE ELSE.~~Dan Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make time to have a friendly chat with a neighbor. Fitness quote for today: Excuses don't burn calories.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The mindset is truly everything.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,163 steps yesterday. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime today to plan the number of days in the gym and the number of at home modified training days.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Nicole you look great I am so proud of you.
    I had another day without sugar or salt. My blood sugar is normal and I feel so much better I know my A1c will be much better the next time I have my labs done.
  • macrat12
    It's 29 feels like 22 with a high of 44 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you can't find happiness in the small things, you won't find it in the bug things.~~Jena Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get back in touch with an old friend you've not seen for a while. Fitness quote for today: Lifting. It's what I do. And it's what I love.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Change how you interpret your situation, and you will change how you feel about it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,892 steps yesterday. Please check out yesterday's blog for my training plan for the week.
  • corgisncollies
    Thank you Sandra. I am glad you are feeling better. Quiet day here. Played a game and have been reading a book. Hubby often doesn't feel well for several days after chemo so he has been resting a lot.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Day 3 no sugar or salt was craving sugar today but had an orange instead.

Nicole you are a wonderful wife taking care of your hubby plus work and taking care of your health not many people can do all that you are such an inspiration to me.
  • macrat12
    It's 24 with a high of 50 for today. Axe Sharpening: You're going to make mistakes and that's OK. You will get to where you want to be as long as you keep going and don't quit.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Show an active interest by asking questions when talking to others. Fitness quote for today: Fitness is like Marriage, you can't cheat on it, and expect it to work.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Life will put roadblocks in your way. But if you look carefully, the Universe will show you the detour. Your path is delayed, not denied.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,376 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio.
  • corgisncollies
    Thank you Sandra. I never considered myself strong or inspirational, but Lucas' health has taught me that I am strong and my weight loss efforts have shown me that I am strong and that I can inspire others. That is so great that you had an orange instead of sweets.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Day 4 no sugar or salt but did have low blood sugar all morning got it back up by lunch time but I am a little tired tonight.
  • corgisncollies
    Good morning. We are up extra early today. We normally wake up around 5 something and the alarm is set for 6 just in case. We woke up at 4 this morning. I have a lot to do at work this week.
  • macrat12
    It's 33 feels like 27 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: Confidence is built through doing things that are difficult.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Share what you're feeling with someone you really trust. Fitness quote for today: Weakness is a choice: It's up to you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,669 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then modified Cross Training Week 2, Day 1 after dinner.
  • sandra2bfit1
    I am so excited February 15th California mask mandate will be lifted have been wearing a mask for 2.5 years.
    I had 2 sips of hubby's chocolate shake today didn't taste good that was the only sugar I had today.