Tigers Den Chat

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    It's 36 feels like 33 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: You do NOT need to spend hours in the gym, do endless amounts of cardio, and put yourself on restrictive diets to see results.~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Thank someone and tell them how they made a difference for you. Fitness quote for today: You're not in rush. Get better one step at a time. Life is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Dream big and make life fun. Do something outrageous each day. Follow your passion. Believe in yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,267 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    It's 36 feels like 36 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get in there and get to work. There's never been a better time to get yourself together.~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look for good in others, particularly when you feel frustrated with them. Fitness quote for today: There is only one way to success it's called HARD WORK.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today.~~Garrett Kingston Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,522 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified Cross Training Week 2, Day 3.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Been having problems with low blood sugar all day and I have been eating on plan.
  • macrat12
    It's 47 feels like 42 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: I no longer play sports, but I still view my life as a game or race. I prepare & practice so that I can perform my best in everything I do.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send an encouraging note to someone who needs a boost. Fitness quote for today: Disciple is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Love yourself enough to put in the time and effort to make your dreams reality.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,777 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 4 this morning after breakfast.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 245 Member
    Hi Sandra. I am sorry I missed a few days. I didn't realize it was so many days. Been super busy. It is the weekend of the month that I have to do a little work, but that's okay.
  • macrat12
    It's 21 feels like 9 with a high of 32 for today. Axe Sharpening: Positive thoughts produce positive results. Be thankful for every experience..the great ones and the ones that you grew from.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Focus on being kind rather than being right. Fitness quote for today: On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You are stronger today than you were yesterday. Have faith, because you'll be even stronger tomorrow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,401 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Today 5 years ago my mom died it has been a very rough day for me went to the cemetery this morning put flowers on mom's grave.
  • corgisncollies
    Sandra, I understand. It's been just over 3 years since I lost my dad. I am sorry it is a hard day.
  • macrat12
    It's 29 feels like 20 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: Want to catch a lucky break? Keep working hard and you will.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Smile at the people you see and brighten their day. Fitness quote for today: What's my goal weight? I don't have one. I will NOT define myself by a number. My journey is about feeling strong, confident, and healthy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The next chapter of your life is going to be amazing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,876 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    It is so warm that I have been soaking up a lot of sun. Monday the cold weather is suppose to be back for the rest of the month not looking forward to the cold weather.
  • macrat12
    It's 31 feels like 25 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't overthink it, friends. Eat well. Sleep well. Love on your animals. Laugh. Play. Smile.~~Stephanie Lawler 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one or friend why they are special to you. Fitness quote for today: Think BIGGER and work HARDER~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your worries are not your reality. Read that again.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and 14,269 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is to work on the fundamental cross training/cross fit movements.
  • sandra2bfit1
    It was so much cooler today like 20 degrees. My blood sugar was low again today I went over my points but I am not giving up.
  • macrat12
    It's 41 feels like 36 with a high of 65 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't complain about the odds. Beat'em. Don't complain about fair. Do your best.~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Support a local business with a positive online review or friendly message. Fitness quote for today: My best is yet to come!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Enjoy your own life with your own rules. You'll soon realize that it doesn't matter what others think of you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,401 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Cross Training Week 3, Day 1 in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • corgisncollies
    Sandra, don't ever give up. You've got the right attitude saying you won't give up. We are house hunting.... Trying to trade for a more affordable home. We got our pre-qualification yesterday and are hopefully going to start looking at homes later this week. It is bittersweet. We built this house. That was a dream of mine. But, my husband is not going to live forever. I won't always have his disability to help me pay for it. Before he got his disability, we were on the verge of bankruptcy. I can't do that again. We need to trade for something I can afford on my own.
  • corgisncollies
    I can't believe I didn't say that I'm out of the 280's and into the 270's.
  • macrat12
    It's 59 feels like 55 with a high of 65 for today. Axe Sharpening: You gotta keep going. What are you gonna do, quit? That's not an option.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Check in on someone who may be struggling and offer to help. Fitness quote for today: Gym is my therapy.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Every day is a second chance to try again, to change and to be a better you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,058 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified for at home cross training week 3, day 2.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Thank you Nicole for the encouraging words I am doing really well on WW I am doing the original program.
    Happy house hunting you are wise to get a place you can afford on your own.
  • macrat12
    It's 32 feels like 20 with a high of 33 for today. Axe Sharpening will be posted later when a new one is up in the My TransPHROMation app. Action for Happiness: Appreciate the good qualities of someone in your life. Fitness quote for today: Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right~~Nike Motivational quote for today: Today is an excellent day to refresh your mind and renew your spirit for a whole new mindset.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,083 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: truck unload this morning.
  • corgisncollies
    I am emotional today. I am nervous about the house hunting, afraid we won't find something we want in time, worried about what happens if we don't. Just overall nervous about selling my "dream" (building a house) and doing something different. We are hopefully going to look at homes in the mountains this weekend. Maybe I will trade one dream for another dream. I am sad about the whole situation. Been getting a lot of exercise cleaning and sorting and so on. I really do hope we find something ideal.
  • macrat12
    It's 11 feels like 11 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: Everyday we have a choice. Be the change or don't. Move forward or don't. Progress or regress.~~Cavan Valane 1st Phorm Elite Athlete I AM for today: I welcome positive and healthy energy. Action for Happiness: Respond kindly to everyone you talk to today, including yourself. Fitness quote for today: This day is yours to conquer.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Strive to be the best version of yourself every day.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,956 steps yesterday.