Tigers Den Chat

Options
I am so sorry the old group was deleted my account was hacked. Have to start all over again and I don't remember the members names in the old group. So I can't invite you hope all of you will find the group and join. Again I am so sorry.

Replies

• sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,234 Member
    Options
    I too wasn't here before but was on the Bears team on Spark.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Welcome macrat12 I am still working on the group.
  • macrat12
    Options
    No biggie I weigh in on Wed so will post my weight tomorrow morning.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 64 with a high of 66 and chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: "Work Hard," to me, means giving relentless effort to our WHY.~~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Philosophy Day!!! Fitness quote for today: The only competition I have is MYSELF.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop asking yourself why you weren't good enough and start reminding yourself that you've always been amazing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,508 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength (5 sets) then 18 min AMRAP to finish up in the gym after work.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I live in California and we need rain bad. Today was warm DH and I had lunch on the deck. Not much going on in my neck of the woods.
  • macrat12
    Options
    We didn't get any rain but it got colder as the day went on and it's 52 but feels like 48 now at near 5PM CST.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 with a high of 52 for today. Axe Sharpening: A new level of growth demands your complete focus on YOU.~~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Adoption Day!!! Fitness quote for today: I already known what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.~~Lou Holtz Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,550 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Endurance then 4 RFT in the gym after breakfast.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I am going to try and recruit more people getting a group going takes a lot of work.

I have a zoom appointment with my diabetic doctor today Need my night time insulin adjusted my blood sugar drops to low in the night.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I didn't see the group invite - sorry I am late.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    My grocery delivery order arrived. It was a little late, but it got here. It's all put away and I have two extra bags that I did not order. Placed them near my front door (inside) so that if someone comes for them to take them to whoever ordered them, they are easy for me to grab and hand them over. They are pantry goods, so nothing that needs refrigeration.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Sandra, I have a couple people from the original group on my friends list. Let me know if you would like me to inbox you usernames.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Welcome back Nicole yes please send me your friends usernames.
    How is your hubby doing?
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    He's hanging in there. He had a blood clot a couple weeks ago and we wound up in the ER last weekend because he had severe pain in the arm that had the clot. Must be neuropathy (again) because the ultrasound showed that the clot had disappeared. The blood thinners are doing their job. Thank you for asking about him. I missed chatting with you. I'm glad the group is back.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Being at rock bottom and remembering that feeling is what keeps me going.~~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Men's Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I won't quit. Not now, not ever.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: It might not happen today. It might not happen tomorrow. But everything is going to work out.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have 14,803 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then if I'm feeling up to it 20 min Strength followed by 3 RFT in the gym after work.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I am going to be alone for 3 days DH and our oldest son is going to Lake Tahoe I didn't want to go.
    Thank you Nicole I sent out invites to the 3 usernames you sent me.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Enjoy your quiet weekend Sandra.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Thank you Nicole I miss DH already but I know he will have fun.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 feels like 39 with a high of 61 for today. Axe Sharpening: The work you are putting in is inspiring someone else to keep going.~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Universal Children's Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm addicted to crushing my goals.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Have you ever noticed that the more positive you think, the more positive you feel?~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,048 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Hard for me to sleep last night without hubby next to me. I think I will go visit my sister after I clean house.