Tigers Den Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,237 Member
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 59 with a high of 68 and chances of rain later this morning. I AM: I celebrate my victories and embrace my failures as opportunities to learn and grow. Action for Happiness: Bring to mind people you care about and send love to them. Fitness quote for today: There are 365 days this year. Each and every day is a chance to improve yourself.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your mind is your greatest weapon against anxiety. Use it to choose positive thoughts.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,343 steps yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Sunday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 24 with a high of 47 for today and chance of rain coming this afternoon. I AM: I am a light shining in this world. Axe Sharpening: It's important to understand the opportunity of a lifetime DURING the lifetime of that opportunity.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Have a "no plans" day and notice how that feels. Fitness quote for today: Stay POSITIVE. Stay FIGHTING. Stay BRAVE. Stay AMBITIOUS. Stay FOCUSED. Stay STRONG. ….Mentality is everything.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Obstacles and struggles are a gift; they encourage you to grow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nicole keeping my fingers crossed about the house.
    Weather sunny today but cool. Suppose to warm up the end of the week.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    We had warm weather this weekend. Upper 70's. Today is supposed to be mid 70's, but a storm is coming in this afternoon. I have butterflies waiting to hear about the house. I wish I didn't have so many anxiety issues. It is what it is. I cannot control the outcome, yet I still worry over it.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 27 feels like 16 with a high of 39 for today. I AM: I cultivate happiness moment by moment. Axe Sharpening: Take the higher road in life. You will be tempted. You will be tested. Take the higher road. It speaks a thousand words about your character and your future self will thank you.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take three calm breaths at regular intervals during the day. Fitness quote for today: Some days it's not about health or building muscle. It's just therapy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No more worrying about the "what ifs." Let what happens, happen.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,655 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chest/Arms this afternoon after dinner.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole I know the feeling.
    I am waiting for the construction workers to start the driveway I am ready to fire them and get new workers.
    Was sunny but windy today
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I'm sorry Sandra. I hope the work gets done to your satisfaction. The listing agent said they are hoping to let everyone know by noon today, so I guess we will see.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 24 feels like 24 with a high of 45 for today. I AM: I deserve love and I get it in abundance. Axe Sharpening: You are training more than your body when pushing through a workout. You are hardening your mind and figuring out if you are truly who you say you are.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Eat mindfully. Appreciate the taste, texture and smell of your food. Fitness quote for today: Focus: When you will be able to concentrate on one goal and do whatever it takes to attain it. YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop believing in your excuses and start believing in your ability to get it done.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,730 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Back/Shoulders this evening after dinner.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    It was not our house. :(
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole I am so sorry.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 30 with a high of 51 and cloudy. I AM: I deserve to be calm when I choose to be. Action for Happiness: Take a full breath in and out before you reply to others. Fitness quote for today: Your opinion is just noise: The ones who will judge you, are often the ones who don't have a passion. They just don't understand us.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Want to add some happiness into your life? Make someone else happy. Practice kindness, and the Universe will make sure that kindness comes back to you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,765 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Having a rough time right now. Not necessarily just the house search, but work, too. Just feeling down and blah.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 feels like 20 with a high of 35 for today. I AM: I have an infinite supply of love. Action for Happiness: Get outside and notice how the weather feels on your face. Fitness quote for today: Body under construction. Mind on a mission.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.~~Ellen DeGeneres Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,804 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Shoulders/Chest either this morning before work or this evening after work.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole sending you 🫂.

The construction workers dug to deep and broke our main water line. Another repair we don't need.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 20 feels like 11 with a high of 35 and snowing now. I AM: I release the past and trust that good things will happen to me. Action for Happiness: Stay fully present while drinking your cup of tea or coffee. Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat the person who never gives up.~~Babe Ruth Motivational quote for today: You are strong. You are beautiful. You are enough.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,319 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then modified for at home Back/Arms due to the weather.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I'm so sorry Sandra! Are they insured? It seems to me that they should pay for the water main repair since it was their fault. Did they not do "call before you dig"? Is that even a thing there? Here, construction workers are supposed to call before they do any work to get water lines, gas lines, etc marked before they do any digging.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 11 feels like 11 with a high of 39 for today. I AM: I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely. Axe Sharpening: Our pasts do not define us. The choices we make after do.~~Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen deeply to someone and really hear what they are saying. Fitness quote for today: My goals don't stop for anyone. Either you support me or I make it alone. Either way, It's going to happen.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: The best thing you can do for yourself is to never give up.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,824 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole yes I did the call before they came also they do have insurance so we don't have to pay for the damages.
    My eating has been all over the place I am starting WW again on Sunday no more excuses I can do it.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 31 with a high of 61 for today. I AM: I get better every single day. Wisdom comes from experiences and reflection to improve on your actions.~~Dan Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Pause to just watch the sky or clouds for a few minutes today. Fitness quote for today: When you can't do that last rep, Give me two more.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: You are in charge of your own happiness.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,655 steps yesterday.