Tigers Den Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    It's 56 feels like 52 but started out in the 40's this morning. I AM: I know there are endless reasons to love. Axe Sharpening: Always think greater than how you feel. Discipline over motivation.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Cultivate a feeling of loving-kindness towards others today. Fitness quote for today: Add some iron to your diet.~~Courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Sometimes there's nothing you can do but let it rain while you wait for the sun to shine again.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,508 steps yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    We put in offer #4 last night. We spent all weekend looking at houses. Saturday we went to two open houses and two houses we had appointments for. Yesterday we went to one house we had an appointment for. The one we made an offer on is higher than we would have liked, but there is another house in our neighborhood that is the same floor plan as ours that was listed much higher than we expected ours would sell for and it went under contract almost immediately. We are hoping this is good news for us, so we were more willing to make a higher offer than we original planned to. Plus, this house and property is pretty much exactly what we wanted/were hoping to find. We had some excitement yesterday. There was people at the top of the hill behind our property taking pictures and then the dogs started going nuts. I looked out the front window and there was a fire pick-up truck in the neighbor's driveway and a fire truck blocking our driveway. Apparently, there was a fire on our side of the street. The hillside/yard with the most damage is the one that just went under contract for sale. Our house and the house right next door did not have any damage, but it looks like every other house on our side of the street has at least some black on their hillside, and some on their lawns, too. This is going to make it a lot harder to see what that houses really sells for and is worth to give us a better idea of what ours is worth because I'm guessing the buyer is going to be upset by the black lawn and either cancel their offer or demand a lower price. I guess it's been an eventful weekend!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 34 with a high of 68 for today. I AM: My inner joy is the source of all the good in my life. Axe Sharpening: Think about your future self…where do you want to be? Are you doing what you need to do to get you to that spot?~~Darcy Kammeier 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re tired and take a break as soon as possible. Fitness quote for today: I respect people that tell me the truth. No matter how hard it is.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Challenge yourself to do more than what it required. Set the standard.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,122 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then Chest/Arms in the gym after work.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    4th time was the charm!!!!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 47 with a high of 77 for today. I AM: I choose peace over perfection. Axe Sharpening: When you decide you want to make yourself better, the answer is really easy.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose a different route today and see what you notice. Fitness quote for today: Don't stop when you're tired, Stop when you're done.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational quote for today: Trust in your journey.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,646 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Shoulders and outside walk to reach 45 min in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Our inspection on the new house is the afternoon. Hubby has chemo this morning. I took the day off.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 32 with a high of 47 for today. I AM: I have empathy for everyone. Axe Sharpening: Never ask someone to do what you haven't done or aren’t willing to do yourself! LEAD FROM THE FRONT! DO THE WORK!~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Discover the joy in the simple things of life. Fitness quote for today: When people said " We never want to look like you" Arnold replied " Don’t' worry you never will"~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Overcoming your negative self thoughts is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,776 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Shoulders/Chest in the gym after work.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nicole I am so happy you found a house. When will you be moving?
    The construction in front is coming along going to nice when it is finished.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 31 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I am thankful for every opportunity to do something good and help others. Axe Sharpening: Learn to win the battle between your wants versus your needs.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Commit to being more active this month, starting today. Fitness quote for today: That feeling when you look at yourself and think: I built that with hard work.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Life always offers a new beginning to anyone brave enough to reach for it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,514 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Arms in the gym this afternoon.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Hi Sandra! Our closing will be at the end of the month.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Our due diligence period is over. We are officially moving forward.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 46 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: This feeling will pass just like the seasons. Action for Happiness: Spend as much time as possible outdoors today. Happy World Autism Awareness Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Everyday I Am…Once Step Closer~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Better days are coming, You still have so many amazing memories to make!~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,409 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Leg Day workout after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 42 with a high of 70 for today. I AM: I welcome the health and happiness that I have achieved. Action for Happiness: Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do. Happy National Chocolate Mousse Day!!! Fitness quote for today: When I feel PAIN I know I have to keep going.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your anxiety is tricking you into thinking you can't. Remind yourself that you can.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,905 steps yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good morning. Not feeling my best today. Took a nap this afternoon. Had a healthier eating day.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 51 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I deserve to do things that bring me happiness. Action for Happiness: Eat healthy and natural food today and drink lots of water. Fitness quote for today: You need to step out of your comfort zone. In order to become stronger and grow.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Pause. Take a deep breath. You've got this.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,153 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I am doing great with my eating toady. I've only used half of my daily points.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 52 with a high of 73 for today. I AM: I use each success as a springboard to my next goal. Axe Sharpening: Educating yourself and making the right choices only allow your mind and body to operate better.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Turn a regular activity into a playful game today. Fitness quote for today: Even if you didn't do it perfect. YOU DID IT!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep your worth and believe in it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,196 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Back/Shoulders after breakfast.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My internet service has been down the last few days getting so tired of it.
    Nicole happy that you are moving forward.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good to see you Sandra. Hubby has an appointment in a little bit so I am taking a break from work. I started at 5 am to make up for it.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 44 with a high of 64 for today. I AM: I am going to get what I want. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight. You have to power to elevate yourself daily.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do a body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels. Fitness quote for today: If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.~~millionairebull Motivational quote for today: Don't waste your energy on negative thinking and focus more on what makes you happy.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,994 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Leg Day in the gym after breakfast.