Tigers Den Chat

Options

Replies

• corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That's a relief, Sandra. I am back on track this week. I had gained back 10 pounds with the stress of house hunting, but I've gotten 4 of them back off so far. We can do this.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,237 Member
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 41 with a high of 57 for today. I AM: Listening to my emotions can help guide me to make better decisions. Axe Sharpening: Let your work do the talking for you.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Find ways to enjoy chores or tasks that you do. Fitness quote for today: When you feel like quitting. Think about why you started.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Surround yourself with positive people, those who will encourage and inspire you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,351 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified for at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 45 feels like 45 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: I am grateful for all the love I receive from the Universe. Axe Sharpening: Challenging myself to new feats is my driving force to push me out of my comfort zone. What's yours?~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Stop. Breathe. Notice. Repeat regularly. Fitness quote for today: I'm gonna LIFT HEAVY until the day I DIE.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Stay positive. Talk to yourself in positive, uplifting ways even when you feel "stuck" or unmotivated.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,990 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Modified for at home Back/Shoulders either after breakfast or after dinner.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Hi. Just another busy day at work. We are going about 45 minutes north after work tomorrow to a "resort" to look at three houses available for sale. Visitors can only access through the main gate, so it is going to take a lot of doing to get between houses, but it is what it is. Some of them are on opposite sides of the river and there is only one road inside the resort that crosses the river. It will be a great way to see the resort as a whole, though.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 51 with a high of 76 for today. I AM: I radiate peaceful energy. Axe Sharpening: Take the leap before the net. Seize the opportunities. Take Action. Get really uncomfortable. Be absolutely terrified and do it anyway.~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look around and spot three things you find unusual or pleasant. Fitness quote for today: People run in packs because they don't feel safe alone. I run alone because I don't feel safe in packs.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Don't let life take your smile away.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,121 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then either 45 min weighted vest walk outside or Shoulders/Chest will all depend on if Team Wolfe Pack has a zoom chat at noon or not.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nicole I am back on track too I have been eating a lot gained 5 pounds from the stress I have been going through.
    Yes we can and will do it.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 50 feels like 49 with a high of 50 and rain today. I AM: I am a kind friend. Axe Sharpening: Change takes time and it isn't always easy. But with time. With effort. Any habit can be formed or changed.~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the My TransPHORMation Challenge and registered dietitian Action for Happiness: If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down. Fitness quote for today: Bad day? Keep going. Bad workout? Stay positive. Never Give Up.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: It takes less energy to be positive that it does to be stressed.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,910 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back/Arms in the gym after work this afternoon.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good morning! We went to a beautiful place to look at houses after work yesterday. So far, every house in this area has had high speed internet available, but houses came on the market and sold so quickly that I could not verify every single address before we left. I need to double check internet speed on the one we want to make an offer on this morning.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Offer was submitted late yesterday afternoon. Maybe the third time is the charm.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 33 feels like 33 with a high of 66 for today and a little slick when we went out to feed the fur-ball outside cat. I AM: I am thankful for the support around me. Axe Sharpening: On my dying day, I will have no regrets because I never stopped trying to win and I never was afraid to lose.~~Tony Sentmanat 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Appreciate nature around you, wherever you are. Fitness quote for today: Warning! Being more active will increase your energy levels and make you feel amazing.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: To love yourself right now, exactly as you are, is the most precious gift you can give yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,305 steps yesterday. This week's training plan is Modified for at home Chest/Arms on Monday, Back/Shoulders on Tuesday and Leg Day on Wed, either modified for at home or gym haven't decided yet Shoulders/Chest on Thursday and Back/Arms in the gym on Friday.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good morning. Sellers had a few more offers come in and decided they wanted until this evening to make a decision.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 39 with a high of 75 for today. I AM: I live life in harmony with myself. Axe Sharpening: You have to truly believe your "why" and be self-disciplined enough to say no to things that stall or deter you from your goals.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Focus on what makes you and others happy today. Fitness quote for today: Less Sugar, More Fruit. Less Soda, More Water. Less Driving, More Walking. Less Worry, More Sleep. Less Words, More Action.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Even when things are difficult, you have within you everything you need to get through it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,155 steps yesterday.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good morning. Today will be a busy day at work. Still no news from the sellers. The listing agent was supposed to meet with them late last night to make a decision, so hopefully we will know something this morning.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    The search continues.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 50 with a high of 60 for today. I AM: Loyalty is rare. If I find it, I keep it. Action for Happiness: Notice something that is going well even if today feels difficult. Fitness quote for today: Whatever goals you have, take some time today for yourself to be grateful for all you have.~~Marie Purvis Motivational quote for today: Our worst critic can be found in our minds. To enjoy inner peace and happiness, you must let go of your mind's judgments and embrace the guidance of your inner voice.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,495 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Modified for at home Back/Shoulders this afternoon after dinner.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Have another appointment tomorrow after work. Seems like each house we look at is further away than the one before it, but it is what it is. There's only so much at our price point.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole searching for a house is hard work.

I was on vacation and forgot my laptop and phone. Got home late yesterday afternoon. Getting caught up on all emails.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Welcome back, Sandra.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 36 with a high of 59 for today. I AM: I am grateful for the willpower that drives my success. Axe Sharpening: How you view and react to situations determines your quality of life. We all go through stuff. It's our reaction and response to that stuff. That separates certain people from the crowd.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose to spend less time looking at screens today. Fitness quote for today: When you want to give up. Remember why you started.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No one is you that is your superpower.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,613 steps yesterday.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Thank Nicole.
    How is the house searching going?