Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,556 Member
    Options
    @Everyone ,, TO everyone who celebrates, if you are traveling please be super safe. From the weather map the west and east coast of Canada and the US are going to be rain/snow/and everything between and of course the rest of the countries, travel even in the best of weather does NOT guarantee no issues. Please pull and rest if needed. If any family etc. are upset, best to not engage in on that, and find others there you can enjoy. Life is short, let's keep it happy.
    @Hicim705 ,,, Heidi you KNOW I LOVE ❄❄❄❄!!! By this time (4:39 PM) hopefully most of what it is you are trying to get done IS DONE!! ENJOY Saturday OFF from the computer, we'll be going WILD ENOUGH SOON ENOUGH!! Oh I LOVE that CRAZINESS I just do. My weekend will be perhaps on the lower key, but many where I live are not going to family etc. or doing so tonight. So tomorrow, looks like our normal card, games gals (6 to 8 of us in general) will be around. Some of us now prefer to wear our masks, most of us have a health issue. BUT Its so much fun to play games and cards!!
    @Retired_Sue ,,, LOL I'd OF HAD that MAC & CHEESE!! I've convinced the little guy it's "MAC & SNEEZE" LOLOL Now to get him to add in KETCHUP on it, his Mom has been so grossed out I do that. We'll just say she'll never forget me. LOLOL Hey I have her salting her ketchup for fries.

As you all are around those you love on Saturday etc. take a few quiet moments to notice the things you do as a family, group of friends etc. that others there also do, because you are around each other either growing up or as adults. It always cracks me up!

@
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2,,, WOW nice details. I ADORE SNOWMEN!! Someone made one outside the other day. It was so cute!! So many elderly here can't do anything outside, so for them to look out their windows and see that!! PRICELESS!!! No doubt others will LOVE to see your handwork too. HARD WORK, but fun too.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,724 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas ☃️🎄 everyone!
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I was able to stay up all night when I got to Jen's at 1115pm last night. I baked cookies until 912am today then home to put up some Christmas lights then to bed I went. Got up at 530pm off to work I came
  • marg750me
    Options
    CSEGUIN2-nice work
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    Good morning and merry Christmas everyone
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all. Merry Merry Christmas!🎁🎄
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,558 Member
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 44 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: Merry Christmas!!!~~~1st Phorm Advisors Merry Christmas and Happy National Pumpkin Pie day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Always have a goal, but never compare yourself to someone else.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Every morning is an amazing opportunity to be better and do better.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,988 steps yesterday.
  • blueapples104
    blueapples104 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Christmas Day here was very laid back because we are celebrating Christmas on Monday instead since my DD and SIL had to work and they wanted to still do the special stuff with my 5 yr old Granddaughter and 3 yr old Grandson, plus my son and his fiance will not be getting into town til Sunday. And just like every year I have as yet to wrap any presents before "Christmas Eve" . LOL

Hope everyone who celebrated today with family had a blessed day.
  • marg750me
    Options
    My day was after work to Jen’s for more cookie baking I’m doing pretty good with the no eating cookies. Baked until 950am cleaned mess packed car of thing off to end of Mass. Home fed Bella made Christmas punch liquor wise packed food for work in bed 90minutes late. Up and out by 555pm. stopped at Jen’s to drop off punch and snacks fro Swiss colony got to work at 628pm. Right now I am finishing the cream cheese cookies. 630am to Jen’s to bake them then leave at 2pm for work again. No work when I get off at 1030pm until Thursday for first then my usual Friday and Saturday third shifts

Hope everyone’s Christmas was a JOYOUS one
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    IH ALL!! Looks like everyone is having a nice time today and right on through and into , beyond 2022!! Each day is gift for all of us. I enjoyed a relaxing day, UNTIL I called a friend. LOL OH IT'S ALL GOOD, but we decided we'll watch the football game HERE!! THANKFULLY my place is with a few runs of the vacuum ready for whatever. But with the variant, I wanted to do what I can for us to be as far apart as we can be, we'll wear our masks, except to eat. Out of the 4 of us who MAY be here, likely it'll be 3 of us, we ALL have health issues, so better safe than sorry!!! I'll have everything set up so that no one is using anything someone else has touched or it was a wrapping that can be removed person by person for added safety.
  • catnurse1
    catnurse1 Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

As it happens in most years, we are stretching the "fun" and will be opening presents most of next week. Since my son has a seizure disorder and too much excitement can set him off, we scale the day's activities down and make everything last for days. We will do one present at each meal (three a day) until they are gone. It also give the cats and dogs something to mess with.

Hope everyone had/is having a Merry Christmas. Here are a couple pix: Christmas Eve sunset and the tree with the "gimme's". Tank is waiting for me to leave so he can go find his presents.

r7nqo5tlacx9.jpg

hd1ulxnyz35q.jpg
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,558 Member
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 45 with a high of 71 for today. Axe Sharpening: Success is found in your daily routine.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Candy Cane Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be a WARRIOR not a WORRIER.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: P.S.- Your worries are lying to you. You are loved, you are accepted, and you are wanted.~~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,765 steps yesterday.