• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: »
    12/5/2021
    Exercise? No
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes

But you are still showing up and reporting! That is behaving like a CHAMPION, as you work to discover what works for you.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    @jamcnewman
    Yeah, I think exercise in those temperatures definitely would burn some extra calories! It generally doesn't get nearly that cold around here. I just looked up average winter temperatures and it is -8 C, but of course we tend to go out in the middle of the day when it's warmest. But what kills me is the standing around supervising children - I try to keep moving but it's not really exercising. Even in 0 degrees C that will make me very hungry. But if I do soup and tea that does warm me up again and the next day I'm not super hungry again, so I don't think it's a real calorie need. Certainly I've never seen weight loss from standing out in the cold!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    dec 5th 2nd pass day

my own birthday ... I tried to talk myself into exercising all day long and could not get moving ... tracked cals but was over due to birthday beer
    te1fdqkfn9ts.jpg

@Slimpossible007 Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!