Options
    Exercise - yes
    Tracked - yes
    Under cals - yes
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: »
    ~🎄~ 12 / 1 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ Welcome to December ~BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 230+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 31,140 +.......... 200 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

~Thank You~ for the Recognition & Congrats to ALL who have succeeded to
    the Winners Circle & To those who Have Succeeded in doing what they can
    to a more healthier life Style ~ We Got This ~

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-

my previous post had the wrong date...
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »

Closed all my Apple watch rings today

I had to laugh a bit this morning - was "shopping my closet" and trying on dresses and jeans to find something that fit. Apparently my Apple Watch considers that exercise. I found some dresses and jackets that I don't think I've ever worn that now fit, some even with the tags still on. I was so excited :-)

How exciting Marisa to have your own clothes boutique to shop from 🥰 I have asked my family for an Apple Watch for Christmas so I hope to know what “closing my Apple rings” means and how it can help me. ♥️
    @enlightenme3

I hope Santa is good to you and gets you the watch. I've had mine for a couple of years, but have only really started to challenge myself with closing all the rings. There is one for standing (did I stand and move for at least 1 minute during every hour of the day? My goal is 12), one for exercise (I have mine set to 30 minutes of cardio), and the one for movement (through movement, did I expend 600 calories that day). You can compete with others like FitBit, but I just challenge myself.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 55 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

It was a frustrating day because I spent a good deal of time preparing my questions and information for my first online consult with a dietician and the telehealth video platform (Teladoc/Healthiest You) would not work for me. It surprised me because am a Teladoc provider and I have never had such problems from the provider end of the platform. I never imagined what some of the clients may have had to go through in terms of questionaires and tech headaches in order to see me. I spent a good deal of time with tech support and finally they were able to set me up with a phone session with the dietician next Monday so we can bypass the video issue which never did get resolved.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    Yes to all 3 for me!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,890 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    12/01

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 0 passes
    3 passes left

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling

Sorry about the last week, RL got extremely busy with Thanksgiving now Christmas is approaching so still busy. Sodium is kicking my behind, on the bright side besides Thanksgiving, I’m able to make wise food choices. Thankfully, my plan is maintenance this next month. This weekend I’m heading to my daughters till Sunday night. After this workout off to find a tree woot hoot.

If I already posted this picture here sorry, lol. These are my morning meditation session Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    Dec 1
    ✅Great fast hills walk & my ankle
    Has been so strong I decided to do 5 100-step slow jog sections.
    ✅calories under weight loss cal limit
    ✅tracked all to the gram

I’m pretty stoked to be able to jog a few bits for the first time in years with no ankle pain or swelling (injured 1999) - hoping all this daily walking for 4+ years has somehow fixed my ankle. Time will tell.

Perhaps I’ll be able to start dancing again sometime! My dream!

Best,
    🌸Maddie

@MadisonMolly2017 I was thrilled to be scrolling thru the posts and read your update!!! I hope your ankle is healed up. Years ago I thought I would be very limited in my running due to snowski knee meniscus injuries but when I started up again with C25K in 2017 I was thrilled to see that it had turned the corner on it's own. If you are planning on doing more running in your hikes, you might even need NEW SHOES.... <EG> >:)o:)
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes X3

Congratulations winners circle!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Dec 1
    ✅Great fast hills walk & my ankle
    Has been so strong I decided to do 5 100-step slow jog sections.
    ✅calories under weight loss cal limit
    ✅tracked all to the gram

I’m pretty stoked to be able to jog a few bits for the first time in years with no ankle pain or swelling (injured 1999) - hoping all this daily walking for 4+ years has somehow fixed my ankle. Time will tell.

Perhaps I’ll be able to start dancing again sometime! My dream!

Best,
    🌸Maddie

@MadisonMolly2017 I was thrilled to be scrolling thru the posts and read your update!!! I hope your ankle is healed up. Years ago I thought I would be very limited in my running due to snowski knee meniscus injuries but when I started up again with C25K in 2017 I was thrilled to see that it had turned the corner on it's own. If you are planning on doing more running in your hikes, you might even need NEW SHOES.... <EG> >:)o:)

@SummerSkier
    Thank you so so much! Ankle & bottoms of feet great. Knees very slightly sore. I’ll do this on soft grassy surfaces very slowly & short bits every other day…very hopeful!

One thing I loved was that I could rev my heart rate back up on the flats so I get more of a workout! Even with 5 100-count sections spread put!
    💕you are awesome & quite my inspiration!💕 in fact you are one of the reasons I’m planning to get lighter. Turns out the 10% lighter we get, reduces heart issues by 20%. I’ll be lucky to even maintain 150 BMI 22.8 for my height, but I figure each pound I get off will make jogging more of a possibility!

Thanks again!
    PS My shoes are for hiking, so I am wondering how to do this as I think I need different shoes for hiking vs light jogging. Over time, I’m sure I’ll figure our what to do! Maybe I’ll use these until I’m doing more than just short bursts!!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Personal goals for December 2021:

Every month, I like to revisit my previous goals and reset them for the new month.

1. Plan to be in winners circle (track everything as expected in this UAC) .
    2. Not more than 3 pass days - I did not meet this goal in November. But I posted everyday. I am a champion :)
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month). This is very important to me. This UAC challenge is a honour system.
    4. Maintain the habits of "kitchen close"
    5. Create a habit of not eating more than 1 serving of nuts. "Don't go nuts". I am getting a handle on this goal. But will continue to maintain it!
    6. I will like to work on not going over my micro for sugar for the day. This means I need to work on the fruits I eat since most of my sugar come from my fruits. I like fruits, but I have discovered that they could derail you.
    5. Forgive my mistakes (forgive myself) and don't leave the UAC for this month even if I failed. Very important for consistency and accountability.
    6. Encourage others where possible.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    December 1, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes- EPIC III
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? Yes (day -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (1 day(s))

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    1st December
    3 x Yes
    I thought I'd already posted, but obviously not.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 the answer is obvious. Trail running shoes! I actually had a pair for road running they were so comfy. I think they were Saucony. So comfy and still sturdy enough. I had gone to Academy and just sat down with about 10 pairs of running shoes of all makes and models and prices one time and tried all of them on... I didn't even know they were trail shoes. But for support and comfort they were a winner. Best of luck and you are smart to just slowly slowly step into it. It does wonders for your heart rate and calorie burn of course too.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 the answer is obvious. Trail running shoes! I actually had a pair for road running they were so comfy. I think they were Saucony. So comfy and still sturdy enough. I had gone to Academy and just sat down with about 10 pairs of running shoes of all makes and models and prices one time and tried all of them on... I didn't even know they were trail shoes. But for support and comfort they were a winner. Best of luck and you are smart to just slowly slowly step into it. It does wonders for your heart rate and calorie burn of course too.

Thank you @SummerSkier
    Might be that’s what I have - will look into it!
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Wed Dec 1
    Congrats to all those in the Winners’ Circle for November!
    Pass day for me on all 3 counts.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Wed Dec 1
    Congrats to all those in the Winners’ Circle for November!
    Pass day for me on all 3 counts.

But you reported in! Way to be a CHAMPION!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    yes x 3

Good to see you, CHAMPION! (off to a strong start!)