• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sat. Dec 11)
    Logged: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 11.5 cups

After a rough day yesterday with going over by ALOT, today i managed to stay under! Plus I even drank more water which is a miracle for me lol

@rawrxamberx A really great day, Amber! I hope you can string many more of these together!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11
    12-10-21 weighin 190.7
    Apologies...really really busy and neglecting my commitment to myself. No excuses.

@maryc11 Hugs, my friend. I hope you can carve out some quality "me-time" very soon!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday Weekly Weigh In
    username: everydaywechoose
    PW: 147.2
    CW: 145.6

Daily Report for Sat dec 11
    log: yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes

@everydaywechoose What an excellent weigh-in, Dee!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weight in:
    Still 179

@IvanaKirilova Staying the same is better than going up!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I think I was under yesterday but will post later after I figure out how to reconnect my Fitbit.🤷‍♀️. These "updates" are killing me. 😕

@DaffyGirl88 Oh my gosh, me too!! I feel like I am in control, but apparently not when something like this completely derails me!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Trying to get ready for Christmas takes a lot of time. Sounds like Christmas is stressing a few of us out, hang in there, we can do it.
    Good night Team TBBT. ⛄🎅🤶🎄🎁👼❄☃😴

Absolutely! We need to cut ourselves some slack this time of year, and that will mean different things to different people. It may mean that the duration or intensity of our workouts is less. It may mean that we are eating some foods that we don't normally eat because we know they are not good for us. It may mean spending more time in the "maintenance calories" zone, or even a little bit of time in the "over calories" zone. But what it does not mean for anyone, is to eat the whole tray of cookies on the table! (A metaphor for what I had been doing the last couple of days!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    DracoCapricorn
    Week 2
    Sunday
    PW=138
    CW=138.2

Sorry, I was losing tracks… having a back pain and suffering from pain. Could not do so much sports. Staying at home, ending up with eating biscuits…

Hope to get back to 136 at the end of this month.

@dracocapricorn So sorry to hear that you have been in pain! The good news is you basically maintained while you were eating all those biscuits!! I hope you get some relief soon!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    December Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 210.6
    CW: 208.4

@sandkp So well done, even with the "football food" day thrown in there! You are now in the countdown zone to Onederland!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    December Week #3
    PW: 333.4
    CW: 329.8

@rawrxamberx You must be so proud this morning, Amber!! Look what happens when you put in the work!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - DECEMBER WEEK #2
    (Sunday the 5th to Saturday the 11th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@everydaywechoose (7)
    @jenkindo (7)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @maryc11 (5)
    @sandkp (5)

Attempted

@ashleymullo6195 (3)
    @IvanaKirilova (2)
    @rawrxamberx (1)
    @HASWLRS (1)
    @kristiekay1962

The second week of December produced two Winners; Jen, a repeat Winner from week #1 and Dee, new to the Winner's Circle this month! Congratulations to you, both! But we also had Sue, Shawnee and Mary who missed the Winner's Circle by only one day! Well done, ladies!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    RESULTS - WEEK #2

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @sandkp. - 1.50%
    2nd - @jenkindo. - 0.59%
    3rd - @DaffyGirl88. - 0.41%

Congratulations to Shawnee, Jen and Sue for being team TBBT's top three losers, respectively, for the second week of December!

As a team, literally half of us gained weight last week, so we did not do well. (If you fell into that category, you can take some comfort in knowing that you were not alone!)

I know its hard this time of year, but this week will be easier than next week, as least as far as food choices go, so try to make the most of it while we can!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @gsheppy and @forbes_melissa Are you still with us? I know things are hard right now and/or not going the way you had planned, but that makes it more crucial than ever to not be disconnected! Let us know how things are going, even if they are going poorly; we can lend a listening ear, or maybe even some suggestions.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    log; yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I think I was under yesterday but will post later after I figure out how to reconnect my Fitbit.🤷‍♀️. These "updates" are killing me. 😕

Tuesday 14 December
    Track: Yes
    Under: ?? my Fitbit says that I was so I'm going with that
    Exercise: yes

So I have uninstalled and reinstalled MFP on my phone and reconnected my Fitbit. We'll see if that works.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    It's the weirdest thing. I've doen the steps to connect my MFP and Fitbit accounts and on my phone my diary shows no exercise calories and I get message in the picture (I cannot uncheck the box that says do not track steps). But when I look at my diary online I have 289 extra calories from exercising. Weird....
    azzqs6klfuvp.jpg
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    jenkindo wrote: »
    @ashleymullo6195 You know there's no way you put on 2 pounds of fat overnight. Don't let it get to you like that!

To quote
    You've got this :)

Thank you so much 💓
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @ashleymullo6195 don't let that number on the scale get to you too much. You don't have a lot to lose, and any little thing can make your weight fluctuate. Hormones can almost certainly bring weight fluctuations, the amount of salt in the food you ate, how hard you worked out, etc. It's all a part of the process, but things will work out if you follow it. That number really can be a buzz kill sometimes, but just remember binging and going crazy won't help that number on the scale next time. You've got this :)

Thanks so much for the advice, I won't let that get me down now and will ignore it and carry on, suppose it will go up and down through through journey and that's fine
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    December Week #3
    PW: 333.4
    CW: 329.8

@rawrxamberx You must be so proud this morning, Amber!! Look what happens when you put in the work!! Well done!!

Thank you! I was very proud. I went over a few times last week but I drank more water. Ever since I downloaded a water app it’s helping me drink water! 😊 it reminds me every few hours to drink.