Options
    Daily check in for Dec. 15

Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Walk, elliptical, weights, bike
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @ashleymullo6195 it definitely goes up and down a lot! I've been on my weight loss journey for 3 years, and I have uses Libra(on android) and it has a nice smoothing feature to predict your loss/gain. I no longer stress about the number and focus on being healthier. If I remember, I will take a screenshot of what my ups and downs have been on this journey(I am currently hovering near 80lb lost since November 2018).

@DaffyGirl88 I think the fitbit thing is a system wide issue... I saw a post on MFPs Facebook page earlier that they were working on it. While you haven't been credit, other people are getting outrageous numbers for their calorie adjustments... oh the joys of technology!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Wednesday 12/15
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes cardio kickboxing and 30 minute core class.

Another good day in the books! 124oz water today, and close to 180 yesterday(all that exercise is getting me back to my usual crazy water intake!)

I'm still lagging with energy, but I am LOVING getting into the gym. Classes are really pushing me, more than I used to push myself when doing my own thing in the gym! I'm hooked! :wink:
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Wednesday December 15
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Tues. Dec 14)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 10.5 cups

(Daily Post - Wed. Dec 15)
    Exercise: no
    Water: 8 cups
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962

Dec. 15
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: no
    steps: 11751
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,644 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 15 December
    Track: Yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I thought I read that they'd fixed it. I followed their instructions...but no love. It used to be that my Fitbit, MFP and the app I used to track my miles when biking all talked to each other seamlessly. Not anymore. I thought we were supposed to be getting more advanced with technology not less! LOL

I'm glad you're enjoying your gym and I agree 100 % about classes. I really miss them. :'( My gym reopened briefly but then closed again due to lack of customers. Since most of the clientele was like me, and took the 5:00 am classes before going to work, and we're still teleworking, there was no one there. I guess it's time to look for a different gym that has evening and/or weekend classes. That will have to wait until around February though, I don't want to try and join now and get tangled up with the New Year's Resolution crowd. :D
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    daily log for dec 15
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 the update says if you do not have fitbit but are having syncing problems to follow the instructuons..instructions... they are still investigating the fitbit issue.

0ct91kpvhjw5.jpg
    They last updated this 15 minutes ago, but I took a screenshot of what it says :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

I'm glad you're enjoying your gym and I agree 100 % about classes. I really miss them. :'( My gym reopened briefly but then closed again due to lack of customers. Since most of the clientele was like me, and took the 5:00 am classes before going to work, and we're still teleworking, there was no one there. I guess it's time to look for a different gym that has evening and/or weekend classes. That will have to wait until around February though, I don't want to try and join now and get tangled up with the New Year's Resolution crowd. :D

The first week I tried out my gym there were about as many people in the classes as there were in the gym... this week college kids are back so there's a lot more. I don't imagine there will be a ton of people joining at the beginning of the year (it's contract and a little pricey in my opinion), but I enjoy the idea of everyone supporting our small town gym. I hope you can find a good one in your area that works with your schedule! Finding a new gym can be difficult! My bright outlook on this new membership is that everyone is very friendly, and it's not like PF(where I used to go before) where they scan you in but don't know your name.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Thurs. Dec 16)
    Water: 8 cups
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Thursday December 16
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh in (I'm late)
    December week#3

Username : Fit_Prit
    CW : 220 lbs
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962

Dec. 16
    exercise: 32 minutes
    steps: 13191
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I wanted to share something that just happened and it’s really changed my perspective.
    Yesterday I went to the doctor for the first time in like 10 years. I couldn’t tell you when I went. For awhile I didn’t have insurance, so I just never went to the doctor. Probably stupid on my end, but I was in my 20s and felt invincible.
    This year I got insurance and I said enough is enough time to see the doctor!
    I’ve been battling depression all my life too so that was one thing I definitely need treatment for. When I got blood work done, I was expecting to have everything under the sun wrong. There’s so much that runs in my family and I’m so overweight… I just assumed that I’d have so many things wrong.
    Well, I looked over all my blood work and everything is in the normal range.
    That made me feel so thankful and I feel like it’s my sign to get myself together!
    I feel renewed that I have a bigger purpose! That I shouldn’t take my life for granted anymore!
    I swear the year you turn 30, you start taking your life more seriously!

I hope everyone is having a good week! 😊

@rawrxamberx I am so proud of you, Amber, for finally going to see your doctor! After such a long time away, that must not have been an easy thing to do. And now that you know your blood work is in a normal range, you can focus solely on losing weight without worrying about what may lie beneath the surface! It really does feel like you have been given a second chance....I hope you make the most of it. Thank you for sharing :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kristiekay1962

Dec. 16
    exercise: 32 minutes
    steps: 13191

@kristiekay1962 I don't think I have a weight for you this week, but I could have just missed it. I'll just transfer over your weight from last week unless you tell me otherwise.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, my son is on the airplane! We'll be leaving just after lunch to go pick him up in Toronto. It has been so hard to figure out what the new "rules" are right now, but he says he will not have to quarantine, according to the Air Canada reps he talked to. Fingers crossed! He is double vaccinated and has a negative PCR test, so that IS the right answer!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ÀAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I just went to log my weight and my whole history is gone!!! Ten years of tracking and *poof*. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Don't know why that's gone, my diaries are there and my current streak is there, so I guess I should be thankful?? Maybe it'll show up on computer. 🤷‍♀️. Suffice to say that I'm not happy ATM.

Anyway...
    Weigh in Week 3
    PW: ?? 147.2 maybe?
    CW: 147.7

After 2 glasses of wine and shine (Moscato and blueberry moonshine - highly recommended 🤤) and untold amounts of cheese and crackers at book club last night I'll take it. 😁

Thursday 16 December
    Track: no