12/08 -
    12/15 -
    12/22 -
    12/31 -
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Heading off to my 50th Birthday Girls celebrate Las Vegas and then the hike of the Grand Canyon. My sister, SIL and one of my BFFs are taking me.. I really need this break.....I have been in a rough patch as many have. Crazy stress....so looking forward to some fun and memories. Also plan on keeping it real and nor letting the rails fall off the bus lol!

Karencdfoozg39upd.jpg
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful time, Karen. What a great present!

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,347 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Karen!! Have a blast!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,873 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Karen. You have a great time. <3 Your picture is great.

Chris you can do that workout with Ronan. He will love it. I looked at the second one. Ouch. I managed to stay with it last night. But my form was awful.

Tonight I am going to a Christmas party with Rocky's stained glass class. I am looking forward to it. I have gone really under on calories all day. This is really going to be fun.

Shell
  • cpanus
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Shelley, he just might like it. He does do yoga with his mom. His favorite is Downward Facing Dog!! He barks like a puppy the entire time. So much for calming yoga. :D The fact that you stayed with the video and did not give up is worth a zillion points and a lot of steps!!
    Have fun at the Christmas party. I love stained glass!
    Managed 6.23 miles in 105 mins this afternoon. The fog was crazy thick this morning. You could see the neighbor and one more house...that was it! So nasty.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris we lived near a lake during my high school years. And many times the fog would roll of of it and cover the road. It was eerily like a werewolf movie setting. Yep, creepy and neat all at the same time. I think I showed a photo of his koi stainglass. It was great.

Got up and did my ab's this morning before work. Tonight we are watching little Eli so his moms can go to a Christmas dinner party. So no time for working out tonight.

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, yeah, it was creepy again this morning and then, all of a sudden it's clear for three blocks...then really foggy again. Crazy stuff!
    I got 60 mins done with my trainer this afternoon. Going to finish my book now.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    No walking for me today...refrigerator bit the dust...no serviceman until Wednesday...most everything was ruined...fruit okay...ordered small fridge with tiny freezer...came within hours but can't plug it in for five or so hours...sigh. Merry Christmas to us!! Made a small Raley's order with two large bags of ice for the ice chest...'think camping,' says husband! :(

Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Hey gals...my connection has been poor here in Vegas. Having a great time and walking a ton. Got 27K steps on Friday! Woo hoo! Headed to the Grand Canyon now...Really looking forward to some hiking ;)

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    6.25 miles done in 109 mins this afternoon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that was awful. Our freezer was unplugged once. Half a buffalo was in it! Thank goodness I had to do laundry and noticed it. Only the meat in the door was thawed. Never had to go without a fridge in my own home though. So sorry that happened.

Could have sworn I posted yesterday. I did a full KCM workout. There were burpees in it. Two sets. With dumbbell rows even. I was sweating and breathing so hard my lungs are sore today. Today we spent all morning and through lunch doing maintenance on the aquariums. Won't need to do that again for about a year.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I think I would just buy a new one. Even if it can be fixed parts may have to be ordered. Yikes, think long term camping.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,249 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    6.25 miles done in 109 mins this afternoon.
    Chris

Happy birthday Karen. Have a ball in Vegas. One of my favorite cities!

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen I think the Grand canyon would be great to visit. I am staying in shape so I can go. I need to stop getting puppies so I can go more places. :#

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Getting lots of hiking in! The Grand Canyon is AMAZING!

Karen

0vtstio5kn24.jpg
  • cpanus
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Amazing picture, Karen!!

I had thought about asking for a new refrigerator for Christmas because the ice maker quit spitting out the ice...something about a little part quit working...a long time ago, but we were emptying the ice compartment into a bowl and placing the bowl in the freezer and that was working...sort of. However, the door has several dents in it and I was just thinking about a new one when this one started acting up. Mind ya, this one is only 9 years old. Karma?? Don't even think about it or it will happen?? UGH!!!

60 min workout w/trainer this afternoon.

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    December 31st goal weight : 179.2

11/30 - 184.6
    12/01 - 184.6
    12/08 - 183.2 😊
    12/15 -
    12/22 -
    12/31 -

Kathy

• KAR1959
    edited December 2021
    Options
    kjs1228 wrote: »
    Getting lots of hiking in! The Grand Canyon is AMAZING!

Karen

0vtstio5kn24.jpg

Love this Karen. As many times that I’ve been to Vegas I’ve never been to the Grand Canyon. Will not make that mistake again. Have fun!

Kathy