Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,208 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sunday January 23
    ✅✅✅

Exercise on the treadmill was nearly foiled today as we had our second power outage in a week. Not as cold out today as during the last one 🥶

Exercise 51 minutes cardio + strength. Steps are back on track 10,500+ today.

One pass day used January 22
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    * walk x2 and swim at the beach
    * Under mmaintaince calories
    * Tracked honestly
    * Monitored sugars but over

Cravings?? Me?? Well I'm a carbs and sugar gal all the way. Ha ha!! I try to allow myself so 2 pieces of bread at night and I savour every bite!! Ha ha!! I will need to monitor my sugar take in particular closer in the future but I'm currently working on a bunch of other habits, (tracking honestly being my number 1 priority and also taking as least passes as possible) so once I hve this cemented I can focus on the sugar and salt intake. Xox
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    1/23

Exercise: 70 minutes biking, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 1
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,524 Member
    Options
    ~❄️~ 1 / 23 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ ☃️ ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,650+.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Pass day

Wishing you a good week ahead @winner_in_life 🥰

Thank you! I hope it will get better some day
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Revlish wrote: »

When I start feeling greedy about it, I just remind my "inner elephant" that there will be more cake in our future, oh yes...yes, there will. :) That helps me relax and savor every crumb.

Pleasure is an important ingredient. lol

"inner elephant" .... love that! 🐘🐘 (i often visualize IGM - Instant Gratification Monkey 🐒🐒)
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Jan 23
    Pass day.
    I did exercise - well, 15 minutes of MommaStrong and an hour outside with the kids and I must have gotten in at least 5 minutes of exercise in that hour, but probably not much more.
    I did plan the day, but went off the plan when I decided to go for one last visit to my favorite frozen yogurt place which is closing. A kiddie size actually would have fit OK in the calorie budget, but since it was the last time I got a small. I am so sad they're closing!

My thyroid is definitely having a lot of trouble after the booster, and I am feeling frustrated by that. I don't really know how to handle it.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Exercise yea
    Tracking yes
    Under calories no
    6/3 pass days
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    1/23/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Again, almost everything
    Calories? Nope (because of that almost)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

When I start feeling greedy about it, I just remind my "inner elephant" that there will be more cake in our future, oh yes...yes, there will. :) That helps me relax and savor every crumb.

"inner elephant" .... love that! 🐘🐘 (i often visualize IGM - Instant Gratification Monkey 🐒🐒)

@Revlish i first heard that on NOOM! It’s helpful, no?!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Jan 23
    Pass day.
    I did exercise - well, 15 minutes of MommaStrong and an hour outside with the kids and I must have gotten in at least 5 minutes of exercise in that hour, but probably not much more.
    I did plan the day, but went off the plan when I decided to go for one last visit to my favorite frozen yogurt place which is closing. A kiddie size actually would have fit OK in the calorie budget, but since it was the last time I got a small. I am so sad they're closing!

My thyroid is definitely having a lot of trouble after the booster, and I am feeling frustrated by that. I don't really know how to handle it.

@Caroline_slowandsteady
    I’m sorry to hear this. Can your doctor be of help?
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

@Revlish i first heard that on NOOM! It’s helpful, no?!

Yes! I've done Noom for the past year and just recently transitioned back to focusing on myfitnesspal. Noom is amazing. I loved the psychology, the personalization, the emphasis on finding one's own best way and being compassionate, keeping it sustainable. The groups and coach were so helpful. <3

And the inner elephant concept. I love my inner Elifant. lol I just try to keep the keys to the bus out of his hands as much as I can. But he definitely gets a vote! And a treat! Whether it's cake, a book, a good soak in a hot tub, a nap or occasionally cake or fast food. :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Perfect day Jan 23💕
    Pre-tracked 4th meal✅
    4 meals ✅ie no snacking
    tracked to gram✅
    calories under✅
    steps 9.37K 500’ elev

22🤩 - 23🤩 -

Back in remission!
    No more fear, stress, etc.
    I never take it for granted when I am able to turn this ship around. Each time it gets easier & faster to do.

Kudos Maddie! You're determination is always such an inspiration! <3@MadisonMolly2017
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Pass day 5 (out of town guests)