January 7

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,076 Member
    Options
    Friday January 7

✅✅✅

Exercise - walking on treadmill; total of 10,000+ steps so far today.

0️⃣ Pass days used
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

I'm definitely feeling this at the moment. The scale is not moving. I know from having been here before that weight loss is not linear but I'm really hoping that woosh comes soon.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Returning on Saturday morning – happy to report that I was very restrained at dinner and I did get lots of dancing done. Really enjoyed the evening – we have had so few opportunities to get out and mix with a crowd of people listening to live music and dancing – over the last two years!

Finished the day with nearly 18,000 steps on top of the 30 minute bike ride and the gym workout. 7,000 + steps between 8 pm and 11 pm!

I’ve been neglecting my Friday cheerleading recently – apologies – but in my defence, the last two Saturdays have been busy :D and I was away from home both weekends.

It’s pouring with rain this morning so reluctant to go out on my bike, I’ll catch up with the posts here.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    ~❄️~ 1 / 7 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ ☃️ ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 240+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 28,110+.......... 180 walking .........60 cleaning ....

My first week of Winter deep cleanup DeClutter Organizing went well
    Clean Up Days = I do have less Steps... Overall... a very productive week

(yesterday I posted the right info steps etc... just wrong date number on 6th)

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Thank you. I will go and run now.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: Walking while shopping
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

This was my first day to water fast all day long (I ended the 34 hour fast today, Saturday). I had planned it to be 36 hours but my blood pressure elevated and was staying high after a nights sleep so I took that as my signal that I may not be ready for that long yet and ended the fast with an earlier than usual breakfast.) It is amazing how much energy fasting gives me though. It actually makes me quite happy instead of weak and tired like I had always imagined fasting would be before I learned how it works. But I think my counterregulatory hormones overshot a bit.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    January 7th
    Exercise yes
    Tracking and calories yes
    Pass days used 1/3 I think
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    1/7/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? 🍕🍕🍕 so, no....
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @roma7774, you are so right about needing to look after yourself. Sending best wishes and hugs.

@twdempsey – look after yourself and hubby, this is such a strange time and still quite dangerous for some.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @taurie, hang on in there.

@Revlish – glad you came back!
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @seilidhe – hey, two out of three is good, and you are checking in regularly. Keep it up!

@Jana_2020, you are building good habits, keep checking in.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @calvin20874, your weight will never be a straight line, you should set yourself a goal range and keep a strict eye on that upper boundary.

You can switch to maintenance at any time, but keep to the three rules and keep checking in.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @BMcC9 – inspiring post, (the first bit about strength) thankyou.

Nothing to do with weight loss but I know I’m not the only one with other stuff going on: Someone recently said to me, my daughter, and my mum (with ref to our bereavement) that we were “strong women” who would get through it. I replied that I didn’t feel strong and I weep very easily.
    But I guess that there is a spark there. Actually, there’s no choice about getting through it, but I have my daughter and my four grandchildren still here.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,992 Member
    Options
    roma7774 wrote: »
    30 mins cardio workout
    Everything logged
    Under allocated calories
    1 week in already
    The next couple of months are going to need me to focus as I am on extended leave from work while my husband has surgery for neck cancer, I need to look after myself so I'm in the best possible shape to look after him.
    We all have each others back, so if you are on the struggle bus, don't fret this time will pass ❤️

@roma7774, sending good vibes for your husband! I love your plan, definitely take care of yourself!