Options
124ยป

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Sunday January 2

โœ…โœ…โœ…

Under calories, but had a long lie in, so not surprising ๐Ÿค— Chose to not โ€œeat them upโ€ but bank that extra (and truly wasnโ€™t hungry, or Iโ€™d have eaten them).

11,800 steps; two longer walks (one outdoors in the โ€œrelativelyโ€ balmy weather and one later on the treadmill).

Have a great week everyone!

Julie

• jamcnewman
    Options
    Super Sunday with three โœ…โœ…โœ… - shoutouts to

@Arc2Arc (and exercise โœ… too! ๐Ÿ†)

@Caroline_slowandsteady I was so happy to read your post for Sunday! It is truly wonderful to have so many people posting. Have a lovely week ahead. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@AmersY @bookieNJ @Fmatti7 @LazyBlondeChef ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

@DebyS137 Hope you feel better soon post booster ๐Ÿ’›

@MadisonMolly2017 Such a great feeling to get outside for a hike, isnโ€™t it?!? Well done on topping up those steps to exceed your step goal! ๐ŸŒŸ

@calvin20874 So inspiring โ€” as always! ๐Ÿ†

@Geneveremfp Sounds like a lovely impromptu party and thatโ€™s what pass days are for! Interested to learn more about your no sugar February and what that entails. ๐Ÿ’ก

@biketheworld Hope your cold improves quickly. Such good advice to the newbies (and I count myself among this group!) Way to model for us how to be a champion โ€” post. No. Matter. What. Youโ€™ve got this ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
  • jamcnewman
    edited January 2022
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: ยป
    @jamcnewman I want Ideally this to be workout miles. I will be striving not to convert steps to miles except if it is a day of sightseeing or amusement park steps. Even those days I want to travel 5.5 miles.

@tahm42
    What an inspiring goal! I hope your recovery from surgery continues to go well. I know youโ€™ve been using a recumbent bike and well done on getting back โ€œin the saddleโ€ so quickly. Take good care of yourself.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @Marilynsretired and @Intrinsicat I am a walker too! A one hour walk is terrific. What is your step target for the day Marilyn? Do you each live in a climate where you can walk outside in winter?

@jamcnewman - you asked about my walking target. I have mobility issues which prevent me from standing / walking for any length of time without lots of pain. So for me 20 minutes of walking is broken down into smaller time frames - and right now I am getting between 500 - 600 steps in as I am also a very slow walker because of issues. Due to the winter and cold I am walking inside the house and use a pedometer to track the steps. Praying that in February I will be getting in more to 1000 steps in that same time frame but time will tell.

@Marilynsretired Thanks for the follow up and for sharing. I am very familiar with the impact mobility issues and pain have on your whole life. You are doing so well taking on your steps and having a vision to increase number and speed. Iโ€™ll be keeping hope with you. ๐Ÿ’›

Julie
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman thank you for the encouragement โ˜บ๏ธ I plan on filling up on protein and non starchy veg. I have soups/broths ready and eggs (for boiling) if I get peckish.
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sunday 1/2/22

Exercise: 60 min Wii Tennis
    Calories Budget 1200: under
    Tracking: Complete

Pass3/3
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    taurie wrote: ยป
    @jamcnewman thank you for the encouragement โ˜บ๏ธ I plan on filling up on protein and non starchy veg. I have soups/broths ready and eggs (for boiling) if I get peckish.

Way to go!!! You are going to have a great week. ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    1/2/22 (can't remember if I posted or not... too tired and blah to go look... so forgive if a duplicate).

Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,927 Member
    Options
    1/02

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Happy New Year everyone! @ Mrs_Hoffer, Girlfriend you are such an inspiration! No matter what RL throws your way your here to cheer everyone on! Thank YOU AND ALL THE volunteers who are making our thread a success.

January goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge
    6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 632 Member
    Options

Would love to be Fitbit buddies. Send me friend request/ DM on MFP

I canโ€™t wait to see how you like the Apple Watch. โ€”I might do that in the fall, but I really wanted a. Dedicated fitness tracker/heart rate monitor.

@StayFITTer Way to go today! I just left FitBit for Apple Watch but would have loved to be fitness buddies there with you.

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? โœ…
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? โœ…
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? โœ…
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 1hr8min walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yep :)