Downsizers Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @MeowScout

New place to visit: Scotland (I will get there this year)

New adventure: will be my trip to Scotland
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! I am so happy to be back online and back on plan!!

Littleflutterby
    PW 323
    CW 309.6

LTD 65.4lb

I haven't been out of the 310-320s in months so it's nice to see a 30-- something. Last month I tried to stay on plan and had a big loss.... then I went on vacation mode like a week before I went to Texas for the weekend. then it was Christmas... I let everything slip.

But this week I planned all my dinners and I sent Gael to the supermarkets with a grocery list. Just to set myself up for success as much as possible! I have been moving more too but my knee has been bad the last couple of days so couldn't do as much as I wanted :(

Steps so far this week

2/1- 7134
    3/1- 13315

Have a good day all!

Super loss! Don’t over due it on your knee as you don’t want to be totally laid up.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    When you are rearranging, what do you pick on your Fitbit for exercise? I might do some deep cleaning tomorrow and the only setting I think I can use on my Apple Watch is other. Can housecleaning be converted to steps? I might have the cleanest apartment in the building now that the pool will be closed.

I put my fitbit on workout ...I have housework, light 72...Housework, mopping floors 51....Housework, vacuuming 101....and housework, washing windows 87... I personally would use your apple watch as other x minutes

So instead of figuring them out for conversion purposes individually I will lump it all together as light and multiply it all by 72. Is that ok? I don’t wash windows anyway and it only takes 5 minutes to wash the floors.

That is fine :)
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Littleflutterby
    PW 323
    CW 309.6

LTD 65.4lb

I haven't been out of the 310-320s in months so it's nice to see a 30-- something. Last month I tried to stay on plan and had a big loss.... then I went on vacation mode like a week before I went to Texas for the weekend. then it was Christmas... I let everything slip.

But this week I planned all my dinners and I sent Gael to the supermarkets with a grocery list. Just to set myself up for success as much as possible! I have been moving more too but my knee has been bad the last couple of days so couldn't do as much as I wanted :(

Steps so far this week

2/1- 7134
    3/1- 13315

Have a good day all!

Super loss! Don’t over due it on your knee as you don’t want to be totally laid up.

Thanks hun!

Yes I'm trying to take it easy on days off because this work week is insane and I'm already limited with my movement when I'm doing my job. Thankfully workers comp finally filed my claim from JULY and they said I can get physio! So I'll make an appointment for next week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    My doctor doesn’t want me to do the water exercise class. She wants me to be cautious the next while because of the Covid surge. Of course, I immediately went to the pool for a swim. No one else was there so I blasted my music and moved. It was so much fun! 🤩
  • sweetlady9783
    sweetlady9783 Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!
    Today was pretty good. I slept well... Finally. I went back to work today and it wasn't so bad. Tomorrow the kids come back to school. The school district here says all staff has to go back to wearing masks, but the kids parents can do the whole opt out thing. I just hope Covid doesn't make everyone sick. Our whole front office staff was out sick today.

I worked out with a YouTube video today. I recommend a channel called "Body Project". They have LOTS of videos with varying degrees of difficulty. I usually do the low impact all standing videos. They have some that are 60 minutes or even 20 minutes if your short on time.

I hope everyone had a great day!
  • sweetlady9783
    sweetlady9783 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Littleflutterby
    PW 323
    CW 309.6

LTD 65.4lb

Steps so far this week

2/1- 7134
    3/1- 13315

Have a good day all!

That is a great weight loss! I hope your knee feels better soon. I have bad knees as well, but they are getting better the more I move. At least I keep telling myself that lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got back from a 95 minute walk....4.07 miles and burned 510 calories .. I have come to the conclusion that I do not like afternoon walks ... I love my early morning walks so tomorrow we will be walking at 6am looking forward to it :)
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 95 minute walk....4.07 miles and burned 510 calories .. I have come to the conclusion that I do not like afternoon walks ... I love my early morning walks so tomorrow we will be walking at 6am looking forward to it :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Great job - so impressive!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Great job - so impressive!!

Thank you so much :)
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    @rwood566 it’s frightening how quickly fitness fails. It will improve again if you don’t give up
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 l like early morning walks too. When the world is still fresh, and calm and there’s less folk about. It sets me up for the day
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Good morning team and happy hump day. Sorry about not checking in often. Today is my rest day as its the day my youngest stays home and we have several appointments scheduled this day. (No school on Wednesday’s for elementary schools in France). So right now I did a lot quick clean up downstairs then gonna go get ready for the day and head out. I am still sticking to my IF schedule and have done 2 work outs so far this week. My oldest son (17 yrs) asked me to help him start a training program so I started that with him yesterday too.

Yesterday I received my new air fryer which I have been anxiously waiting for. I made chicken wings and they came out so good. I’m going to need to find some good recipes me to try.

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps :

Sun - 9,755
    Mon - 19,872
    Tue - 12,376
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1005
    Steps 6897
This discussion has been closed.