Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Used 0
    3 passes remain

February goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb 2, 2022
    Exercised?: Yes. 20 minutes yoga, 30 minutes strength (peloton app), 45 minute spinning, 30 minute VR boxing
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Passes Remaining: 3/3
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? no (was so ready to start this over the weekend & actually did my 1st bit of exercise in months on Sunday, Jan. 30th--- then, bad stuff happened in my life--didn't get the exercise in on Mon Jan 31st or on Tues Feb 1st.)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

So, yes, a pass day right at the beginning.. and I am just going to continue on for Accountability... as I was really thrown for a loop on Mon Jan 31st. I'm not sure how any of this is going to go, now... but have to keep trying and being accountable with y'all may help me get it together.
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yes to exercise
    no to logging
    don't know about calorie budget

1/3 pass days! <3
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Exercise 30 min
    tracking complete
    calories under budget
    pass days remaining 3/3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    February 1, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (1day -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (1 day)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Personal goals for February 2022:

Every month, I like to revisit my previous goals and reset them for the new month.

1. Plan to be in winners circle (track everything as expected in this UAC) .
    2. Not more than 3 pass days - If I did not meet this goal, I will post everyday. I am a champion :)
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month). This is very important to me. This UAC challenge is a honour system.
    4. Maintain the habits of "kitchen close"
    5. Create a habit of not eating more than 1 serving of nuts. "Don't go nuts". I am getting a handle on this goal. But will continue to maintain it!
    6. I will like to work on not going over my micro for sugar for the day. This means I need to work on the fruits I eat since most of my sugar come from my fruits. I like fruits, but I have discovered that they could derail you.
    5. Forgive my mistakes (forgive myself) and don't leave the UAC for this month even if I failed. Very important for consistency and accountability.
    6. Encourage others where possible.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Personal goals for February 2022:

Every month, I like to revisit my previous goals and reset them for the new month.

1. Plan to be in winners circle (track everything as expected in this UAC) .
    2. Not more than 3 pass days - If I did not meet this goal, I will post everyday. I am a champion :)
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month). This is very important to me. This UAC challenge is a honour system.
    4. Maintain the habits of "kitchen close"
    5. Create a habit of not eating more than 1 serving of nuts. "Don't go nuts". I am getting a handle on this goal. But will continue to maintain it!
    6. I will like to work on not going over my micro for sugar for the day. This means I need to work on the fruits I eat since most of my sugar come from my fruits. I like fruits, but I have discovered that they could derail you.
    5. Forgive my mistakes (forgive myself) and don't leave the UAC for this month even if I failed. Very important for consistency and accountability.
    6. Encourage others where possible.

@znaoiec this is such a great idea! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Elbee1 wrote: ยป
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? no (was so ready to start this over the weekend & actually did my 1st bit of exercise in months on Sunday, Jan. 30th--- then, bad stuff happened in my life--didn't get the exercise in on Mon Jan 31st or on Tues Feb 1st.)

So, yes, a pass day right at the beginning.. and I am just going to continue on for Accountability... as I was really thrown for a loop on Mon Jan 31st. I'm not sure how any of this is going to go, now... but have to keep trying and being accountable with y'all may help me get it together.

@Elbee1 I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough start to February. But just continuing to check in for accountability and encouragement will definitely make you a WINNER!!! Every single day is a brand new chance to start over again. I hope you'll stick with us. {{HUGS}}
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Yex3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    xjw9ccw55l35.gif

CONGRATS AND HIGH FIVES to all of our Winner's Circle folks this month! January was tough for so many of us - but huge kudos to the following who persevered and finished strong:

@ashleycarole86
    ๐Ÿ† @Bill70sStrong ๐Ÿ†
    @BMcC9
    @calvin20874
    ๐Ÿ† @Caramel_Apple ๐Ÿ†
    ๐Ÿ† @DebyS137 ๐Ÿ†
    @donna25trinity
    ๐Ÿ† @enlightenme3 ๐Ÿ†
    @ForLangston
    @GrandmaJackie
    ๐Ÿ† @ideas2 ๐Ÿ†
    @jamcnewman
    @jmu1965
    @lesdarts180
    @loopydo2017
    ๐Ÿ† @Marilynsretired ๐Ÿ†
    @Revlish
    @snowshoe072
    @tahm42
    @tdrjustus3
    ๐Ÿ† @TerriRichardson112 ๐Ÿ†
    @victorious55

๐Ÿ† means 0 (zero!) Pass Days used!!!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ Congratulations to all our Winner's Circle members!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

(If I missed anyone, please, please speak up and let me know!)

Simply amazing, congrats all!

Pass day for me.