Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @jugar I am so sorry that I'm late!

CW: 165

It's been the busiest week! I'm so sorry!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    bonnie_red wrote: »
    @jugar I am so sorry that I'm late!

CW: 165

It's been the busiest week! I'm so sorry!

Hardly late at all! And look at that 2.4 pounds gone :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    All kinds of news in the past day or so - WTG!

@PlaneMonkey I'm glad you were out there playing hockey again even if you didn't have the biggest burn, you probably had a lot of fun anyhow. Skate on!

@Steph1498 I can feel the :heart: in your description of swimming - isn't it great to discover a form of exercise you love to do? I hope you can keep it up! You sound like me and snowshoeing :lol: I can't stand getting wet in a pool and swimming, so let's not trade, ok?

@conleywoods I like your plan for March. I have made a similar plan to "curb the carbs" or at least the refined ones. I have gone back to my old habit of brushing my teeth as soon as the meal is over. The end of the meal is planned too - pre-logged or at least with no extra helpings or anything on the table, and nothing eaten that isn't on the table when I sit down. I can't stand to eat right after brushing my teeth, so that helps pass the 20 minutes it takes to feel full and move on. In March, I AM going to get back towards the lower end of my maintenance range.

@micki48 2 pounds down in February! I know it has been super stressful, but you are helping your body cope by lightening things up. Good luck with your ultrasound - I hope it is just stressed-out muscles crying out for some TLC.

Out I go shortly - gotta get the trails tramped down a bit so my good friend with 2 pugs can come over to snowshoe tomorrow. Don't want the doggies to disappear under the snow!
  • jugar
    Options
    The March team chat is now open. Please continue all weigh-ins and steps, etc. HERE until Sunday. Go to the March chat to introduce yourself, set out your goals and intentions for the month, and be ready for a wonderful month. We have 5 weeks in the March challenge, so there is time to really make some progress. Let's go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857520/waistaways-team-chat-march-2022/p1?new=1
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    PW:87,9Kg
    CW:87,7Kg
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    CW: 187.5

I'm not surprised. It's been a sedentary week. Working from home leads to me stealing my husband's snacks (delicious, delicious Oreos). And we've both been too tired to do healthy cooking. Hopefully next week, once my quarantine is up, I can get back into the swing of things. But I'm still not feeling completely recovered 😫.

It's just one of those days where I woke up in a bad mood and my brain is spiralling down.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    So sorry I honestly thought I posted on sunday.

Pw 177
    Cw 178.2

I had to switch hrt meds and they are really messing with my hormones. But I think this is the last change.

I got full release from my dr, so no more restrictions.... yay...

Work has been crazy busy...

Will update more soon...

• jugar
    Options
    CW: 187.5

I'm not surprised. It's been a sedentary week. Working from home leads to me stealing my husband's snacks (delicious, delicious Oreos). And we've both been too tired to do healthy cooking. Hopefully next week, once my quarantine is up, I can get back into the swing of things. But I'm still not feeling completely recovered 😫.

It's just one of those days where I woke up in a bad mood and my brain is spiralling down.

Oreos are SO evil! They are impossible to stop. I am so glad my children are grown up and gone, my husband cannot have gluten, and there is absolutely no reason for any oreo to ever enter my house again. May the strength be with you, Kellie! Keep resting, and feel all the hugs flying to you from us.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @collegelyfe17 :)
  • JenSamuel94
    JenSamuel94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Jen, and i am coming back after 3 years to MFP. I just got married at the end of 2020 and have put on 14 pounds from the last time I weighed in. I am kind of embarrassed and don't want to gain anymore weight. We want to have children in a few years so I am doing this for my health, and my future.

Username: Collegelyfe17 (Feel free to add me!!)
    Weigh In Day: Fridays
    PW (Previous Weight): ?
    CW (Current Weight): 192.4 (Starting weight)
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello My name is Jen, and i am coming back after 3 years to MFP. I just got married at the end of 2020 and have put on 14 pounds from the last time I weighed in. I am kind of embarrassed and don't want to gain anymore weight. We want to have children in a few years so I am doing this for my health, and my future.

Username: Collegelyfe17 (Feel free to add me!!)
    Weigh In Day: Fridays
    PW (Previous Weight): ?
    CW (Current Weight): 192.4 (Starting weight)

Welcome Jen! You have come to the right place, and no embarrassment is needed here. We have all been there, felt terrible about it, and have found this place to help get things moving in the right direction. Health and future - great motivations right there!

But for the next week, think of a couple of things to track and what numbers you want to hit. 25 grams of fibre. 1400 calories. less than X amount of carbs. 64 oz of water. Whatever you want to track. We're going to have a team challenge to hit our own goals for the first week. I'll post it on the March chat thread.

If you have any questions, wish something would change, have an idea that would help you - anything at all, post it! We are a practical bunch, and at all different kinds of life stages. Drop in every day if you can. It will help with sticking to it when the newness wears off. Thanks for joining!
  • jugar
    Options
    Still a lot of weigh-ins due! Looks like I'll have to drag out my inner
    2x8a8xwz011c.jpg

You have until 12 hours and 20 minutes from now!

@Waifer003
    @evangsimmons170
    @mmarceau2
    @EvMakesChanges
    @ells_bellz

:smiley:
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!

So sorry I am late to weigh in!
    No excuses - I just forgot 🤭🤦🙈

Friday
    Ells_bellz
    PW 221.3lbs
    CW 221.0lbs

Absolutely rubbish week and weigh in but it is what it is and hopefully it will be better next week 😊

I hope everyone is well ❤️
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    2/25 exercise:
    10004 steps
    31 mins Peloton
    30 mins strength
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in. I am on target with calories today and did a 20 minute workout. I also got some sun today since it warmed up today a bit. I tried on some new spring clothes today and definitely found a few keepers. I have a few more orders coming and then I will get to work on returning the stuff that didn't make the cut. I always find clothing to be a big motivator. Definitely feel inspired to workout and look good in my spring clothes. I love unpacking the box of spring stuff and that "oh yeah! I forgot about this" feeling.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @collegelyfe17 Welcome to the team!
  • jugar
    Options
    Exercise for this past week:

Sunday - 8120 plus naps :wink:
    Monday - 12,111 + 30 min Pilates + 45 min bike
    Tuesday - 8571+ 30 Pilates + 30 bike
    Wednesday - 11,510 + 15 Pilates + 60 hiking + 45 bike
    Thursday - 11,050 + 30 Pilates + 45 bike
    Friday - 11,646 + 30 Pilates + 90 snowshoeing (finally it snowed!!)
    Saturday - 10,804 + 45 bike + 80 snowshoeing
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.